Casey Returned to the Disposal Site - Theories

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you notice how she goes to Johnson's Towing and to Curry Ford/Dean July 1&July 7. Whenever she goes to one site it's back and forth. Check and see if one could get something in or out of trunk at towyard and dispose elsewhere while she had jeep. Then on July 1 there's the shower. Sometimes she even goes to and from several times to that location Curry Ford/Dean to her car at Johnson's. Any ideas on her removing items from trunk and disposing of them in second location besides Sububan?

Do you notice how she goes to Johnson's Towing and to Curry Ford/Dean July 1&July 7. Whenever she goes to one site it's back and forth. Check and see if one could get something in or out of trunk at towyard and dispose elsewhere while she had jeep. Then on July 1 there's the shower. Sometimes she even goes to and from several times to that location Curry Ford/Dean to her car at Johnson's. Any ideas on her removing items from trunk and disposing of them in second location besides Sububan?

I think if she would have been to the tow yard to retrieve something from her car, the manager who helped George would have mentioned it to him maybe. Unless he wasn't working at the times she came in. Also, I am in Iowa and my son wrecked his car one winter and we tried to get his belongings out of the car because it was totalled and we had to pay the tow and storage fees before they would let us into his car. Florida probably has different laws and who knows she could have sweet talked her way in with the right person...

BBM....
Yes, Amy did receive a threatening call to drop the charges, it was traced to a NY number and it sounded a lot like a PI who just testified. At that time, CA, GA and DC were all in NY doing the Today Show or one of the morning shows. Anyway, I will try to find that link.

ETA...
Here's the link, the call is hard to make out but the message is loud and clear, KWIM??

http://www.wesh.com/r/26649166/detail.html

Remember when the tapes were released, so long ago, anyway there was much speculation that KC would go there to leave Caylee with "the nanny". I cannot imagine that poor child being there all alone and drugged. Another thing people were saying was that KC would hang there until it was safe to go home, you know when she was supposedly going to work. I think there were toys found there that someone thought were Caylees, I will look for that info. Wow, haven't thought about that freaky house for a long time.

That was an interesting read on link provided. The only problem I have with her going back to the site and going in the woods is we know the area was under water due to TS Faye. I highly doubt she was in the woods at the time, she may have been at the abandoned home though.

That was an interesting read on link provided. The only problem I have with her going back to the site and going in the woods is we know the area was under water due to TS Faye. I highly doubt she was in the woods at the time, she may have been at the abandoned home though.

Faye did not hit Orlando until Aug. 18, I believe.

BBM....
Yes, Amy did receive a threatening call to drop the charges, it was traced to a NY number and it sounded a lot like a PI who just testified. At that time, CA, GA and DC were all in NY doing the Today Show or one of the morning shows. Anyway, I will try to find that link.

ETA...
Here's the link, the call is hard to make out but the message is loud and clear, KWIM??

http://www.wesh.com/r/26649166/detail.html

I was working a alot of hours in January. I missed that information. Wow...thanks for the link...

That's exactly what I was wondering about. You read my mind! Seriously, I think that house has some importance, just don't really know how it fits in.

By the way, this is a verrrry interesting thread - first time I've seen it. I'm glad it was bumped up. :)

Funny you should say interesting thread. I thought the same thing. This opinion about poor Caylee being moved has always been on my mind since I heard cindy's call about the odor in the car.

JWG has an awesome blog/theory about her returning to the dump site (ugh, I hate that term) on the hinky meter. Seriously, I got chills reading it. I'll go see if I can dig up a link.

ETA: http://www.thehinkymeter.com/2010/03/15/nightmare-on-suburban-street/

Thanks for the link! After reading this (required reading folks, really) ICA's comment in one of the jailhouse tapes with GA and CA about getting Caylee back "and she'll be just like she was" make a lot more sense. If ICA went to retrieve incriminating evidence from the dump site or to plant evidence, and she did see Caylee's remains, that slip of the tongue fits perfectly.

I always thought that ICA's comment that she didn't know where the remains were was because perhaps the water had moved them and she really didn't know where it had been moved to. NOW however, perhaps animals moved the bag, not water, and ICA did see poor Caylee spread about in that condition.

After hearing testimony of all the deceased pets the A's had and the way they were prepped for burial, I think it is highly likely ICA went backed to the site to see if her handy work was well hidden. I have a suspicion that she may have killed some of those pets. I am remembering that ICA and friends hung out there in their younger years and also buried pets in the area.
Mosy likely she went there to make sure that her deed was well hidden or just to get her kicks.

Holy Cow. Could it be that chloroform was the only weapon, not duct tape?

The possible return date late at night occurs right about the time CA is getting mighty suspicious. ICA gets nervous that this is all going to come to a head sooner rather than later. Reality starts to set in that she's gonna have to come up with some answers soon...Caylee can't be with ZFG forever. Is this when she decides on the Zanny "kidnapped" story?? Is her return visit meant to make it look more like a kidnapping? Does she go there on 7/2 to put the duct tape across the mouth and nose area so it looks like a kidnapping/murder? Was the area under water already by this point? Enough to make that impossible? It sure would explain why there were no skin cells on that duct tape. If I was wading through that muck, I'd need a shower too. And I'd need to do laundry.

Another thought - maybe the abandoned house was where "zany" did her babysitting and perhaps other things happened there as well.....
I had the idea that the abandoned house is where Casey made up the Chloroform/stored it...

Just read this thread for the first time and it makes the hair on the back of my neck stand up and gives me chills. I wasn't paying much attention to this case early on but have been hooked for a couple of weeks. Where and when is the general consensus that the murder took place? Also, do most people think it was an overdose of chloroform or the duct tape? I have wondered if the duct tape was put there later to stop the fluids from coming out of the nose and mouth. I'm not familiar enough with this site to know if that information is here somewhere. Just found it very recently, and there is so much information on it. It is extremely interesting and reflects much work by some very astute sleuths. Thanks for any answers anyone can give me as well as any direction to threads I can read to find it out on my own.

oh my god........

CHILLING. a must read. absolutely chilling.

Definitely makes logical sense. I could see that happening. Very chilling to even imagine. Thanks for the link. Never seen that day broken down like that with all movements and pings.
Wrong post..but was referring to the link provided.

I had the idea that the abandoned house is where Casey made up the Chloroform/stored it...

That I could believe... I wish LE had tested it. Do we know if the interior of the house was accessible? Would have been interesting to know if Casey had purchased ice from the nearby gas station in June....

Personally I think that Caylee was moved more than once..did we ever hear any more about the Oviedo house with the barn/shed in the back?

Sadly, will never know what if anything happened in the barn. I lived there from August of 08 till the house was sold in October of 09.

Since this is back on the first page lets ponder: Let's say KC didn't know where her dad left Caylee (don't worry I don't believe it) Now that she does know, would she want to go to that site to be able to finally say good-bye to her daughter. I mean, she no longer has to "pretend" she is missing anymore.

I posted this info on the July 2 ping thread - didn't realize this one existed until a day after. So, please forgive me posting it twice.

Werner Spitz, a forensic pathology expert, who testified on behalf of the defense, on June 18, 2011, stated: “It is my opinion that the duct tape was applied there after the skin had deteriorated, after the skin has decomposed.”

In the autopsy report, John Shultz states: “It would be expected that decomposition of a small child in Florida that is deposited in an outdoor environment during the summer months would have occurred in less than a month and most likely within two weeks.” In addition, some of the bones were found away from the skull and have been determined to have been dragged away from the main spot when they still had soft tissue on them.

If KC went to the remains site on July 2nd, she would have found a nearly decomposed skull with many other parts of the body already missing. That definitely could have given her reason for the nightmares reported by Tony L, and give a good reason to make a “comforting” phone call to Ryan P. That could also be why the only time she turned her head away from the evidence is when they were showing the skull.

I never really believed the killing with duct tape version.

As crazy as it may sound, I also wanted to share another theory. People usually get tattoos to commemorate someone or an event. I believe that the following day KC went to get a tattoo to remember Caylee's life as a "beautiful life". What you you all think?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pechi_eupa