Casey Speak ~ Casey Talk ~ Casey Code

I once worked fairly close with LE and a detective said to me "Quite often the truth lies in the lies"...

you are all probably on to something about her being close by.

I don't know but in the same conversation to LA about the blackjack she made a few odd comments. The first time I read them I was thinking she had 'jacked' into a phone service to do whatever she has bee doing for the last 2 years and got in something to do with Universal. A backdoor, so to speak with communications of some type. This place is so big how would they ever track who was making calls. They just pay the bill.

Can you PM me the names since we can't post names here. I would love th check them out through a couple of name databases. Nothing like LE has but sometimes something pops up that shed some light on who and how.

I just used following site. type in the # and you get 10 people. i also noticed the same phone # for two different addresses.

http://www.whitepages.com/reverse-lookup

is it common for one # to be linked to several different people with several different companies and different addresses?

here's something else i've wondered about.

Fuzzy Red Balloons:
http://209.85.141.104/search?q=cache:xbDxjOc7gbYJ:profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseacti on%3Duser.viewprofile%26friendid%3D395747189+fuzzyredballoons&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd =1&gl=us&client=firefox-a

I remember seeing a comment from Casey somewhere (who knows where I saw it, sorry) she mentioned that she loves Fuzzy Red Balloons. I didn't understand it at the time when I read it. BUT, in his profile on the left under record label: Apartment 708. Is this a code for a location? When I search for an actual record label company named Apartment 708 I cannot find a company with that name.

Fuzzy Red Balloons: General Info
Member Since 7/10/2008
Band Website Coming Soon
Band Members Killa Cam Campana- good looks...bass guitar, record button, synths, moral support Nate -good looks... guitar, vox, drum loop programmer (haha)
Influences alcohol, Derka, Money, Hoes, sex, jack daniels, clint eastwood, soccer moms
Sounds Like Steven Segal and Chuck Norris in a blender
Record Label Apartment 708
Type of Label None

I just used following site. type in the # and you get 10 people. i also noticed the same phone # for two different addresses.

http://www.whitepages.com/reverse-lookup

is it common for one # to be linked to several different people with several different companies and different addresses?

Some medical services use a central office to answer phones, then connect you to the facility if you need more than an appointment. Doctors also use central answering services. Could this explain it?

"give me one more day to find caylee" from the 1st 911 tape. I always wonder what she would have done with that...one more day.

I had a relationship with a pathological liar. Everyone was fooled, a la KC.

This person went to a fake job everyday while fictionally upgrading an education that was fake to begin with. At one point, the PL (pathological liar) was having a difficult time in scheduling fake counseling (a fictional weekly obligation) so as to avoid a time conflict with the fake job.

I always felt I was lucky to get out of it alive.
Now after viewing KC's actions, I am more convinced of that than ever.

Anyway, the point I am getting to is that there were times when there just was no kernel of truth in what was played out by the PL. But, maybe it was just this particular PL and not the whole sorry bunch.

I learned after a while that every time extensive details were given, it was a lie.

My old best friend (no longer a friend at all) was a pathological liar as well. Sounds like your friend and Casey. She went to fake college and even had a fake "nannying" job that was really babysitting a few hours a week. She also had several imaginary medical conditions. So many things were fake, she lost an imaginary Palm Pilot...reminds me a lot of Casey. She eventually lied to my brothers best friend that she couldn't get pregnant and...well she tricked him into having a baby with her.

I agree about the details, the more details, the bigger the lie it was. Finally I just told her to stop trying to lie to people smarter than her because they will always figure it out.

Anyways...people say what pathological liars say contains part truth, but I don't think hers were because they were part of her fantasy life...what she wanted and was unable to have. In Casey's fantasy life she wanted a nanny to kidnap her child, but in reality she thought she had to get rid of her :( She is using her fantasy life to escape real thoughts and emotions, at least from what I learned about my friend.

Her power to decieve and control has now turned into a game of truth or dare and Casey is picking dare, she knows that regardless of what LE finds or surmises only she knows what really happened. She will use that for as long as she chooses. She is in a place where her love for Caylee is replaced with resentment because even in death she has lost freedom because of the child she didnt really want. I know she loved Caylee but it wasnt a deep rooted motherly love, Caylee was the kid sister who was fun to have when it was convenient, and the moment she took away from Casey's insationable appetite for attention everything about her was inconvenient.
[respectfully snipped]

Welcome RasGirl26 :) Dang.... the state should have u should write the opening / closing statements :) That was darned GOOD analysis!

Her power to decieve and control has now turned into a game of truth or dare and Casey is picking dare, she knows that regardless of what LE finds or surmises only she knows what really happened. She will use that for as long as she chooses. She is in a place where her love for Caylee is replaced with resentment because even in death she has lost freedom because of the child she didnt really want. I know she loved Caylee but it wasnt a deep rooted motherly love, Caylee was the kid sister who was fun to have when it was convenient, and the moment she took away from Casey's insationable appetite for attention everything about her was inconvenient.
[respectfully snipped]

Welcome RasGirl26 :) Dang.... the state should have u should write the opening / closing statements :) That was darned GOOD analysis!

Awe thank you!!! hehe

Can I just say.....(You know the book? Woen Are From mars. Men Are from Venus?) In this case, we are from EARTH, KC is from LaLa Land. End of story. She could have said that Caylee was abducted by a man in a Burger King get-up. WTF. She can say whatever she wants to say. She is KC.

Can you tell me where you saw that TonE says this. I read his transcipt to LE and I don't remember a thing about him saying she told him what mechanic and what was wrong etc. Just that it broke down and her dad would come and get it. I would like to read it for myself. Thanks

Shadow - sorry to take so long getting back to you. I got the "server busy" and then I got busy :)

I don't have a link. This is actually pure hearsay. Leonard Padilla said it on the Nancy Grace show either Thurs or Fri night this week (9/4 or 9/5).

Salem

Shadow - sorry to take so long getting back to you. I got the "server busy" and then I got busy :)

I don't have a link. This is actually pure hearsay. Leonard Padilla said it on the Nancy Grace show either Thurs or Fri night this week (9/4 or 9/5).

Salem

MUST be gospel then! :behindbar

This just part of that call: I bolded some of the phases.
Are they in fact really speaking about a phone or are they speaking about a person.
The line about not for fun etc. and Lee answers OK I got you. To me that sounds like he knew that Casey did not work for Universal Studios but that Universal was the 'code' word for whatever 'work' she was doing. Could Universal mean stealing, via credit cards, checks, identity and Blackjack is a person and that is what they are called?

A lot of LA and Casey calls once he realized they were recorded seem to be some type of personal code. This whole blackjack v. cell phone thing doesen't sit right with me.

Hum

LEE: So this Black Jack where did you, you said that you reported it missing, give me the information so I can find this phone.

CASEY: I had it (TALKING TO SOMEONE OFF THE PHONE : yes sir, is he ok. Can you ask him to stay there couple of minutes, because we only have…ok thank you). Um Jose’s actually here. Um. (Expletive), ok the last time I know I had it for certain I was up at Universal.

LEE: For work, or for otherwise?

I was in through the park talking to just a couple of mutual friends of….

LEE: So you were up there for fun or whatever?

CASEY: It wasn’t necessarily fun, but yes not through work at that moment…

LEE: I’ve got you, ok, I understand.

CASEY: I know I had it at Jay Blanchard Park, I don’t remember where the very last place is I had it.

LEE: Where did you get this phone from? Like how was it provided to you?

CASEY: Through the AT&T Store, god, what road? It’s the bottom left side of town kind of near where the mall and stuff is.

LEE: Was this a phone, is this another personal cell phone of yours?

CASEY: Yes.

LEE: Ok, so tell me. So if you lost the physical phone itself, aside from searching for it, how would you go about finding this? How should I go about finding your phone?

SHADOW OF MY MIND.

mm---two phones----one personal maybe and the other "work" related.
Was she trying to get the message to someone that she may still have the simcard or that maybe "don't worry--the sim card is gone????????

SHADOW OF MY MIND.

mm---two phones----one personal maybe and the other "work" related.
Was she trying to get the message to someone that she may still have the simcard or that maybe "don't worry--the sim card is gone????????

Good Point. If Casey was doing something illegal and it envoloved others she may have wanted to get LA to relay a message to them to not worry. It just looks like from this conversation that LA must know what Casey does and how she does it.

I have read so much and watched so many video clips but for the life of me can not remember if it was ever said what LA does for a job. I seem to remember something about him being on the road a lot but I may just be mixing that up with something else. :bang:

Anybody remember anything?

The truth lies in the lies. I totaly agree with that.

Good Point. If Casey was doing something illegal and it envoloved others she may have wanted to get LA to relay a message to them to not worry. It just looks like from this conversation that LA must know what Casey does and how she does it.

I have read so much and watched so many video clips but for the life of me can not remember if it was ever said what LA does for a job. I seem to remember something about him being on the road a lot but I may just be mixing that up with something else. :bang:

Anybody remember anything?

The truth lies in the lies. I totaly agree with that.

When I started this thread, I had wanted to make a list of what was pretty much consistently presented. I must say, your statement would have to head the list of the deciphering of Casey's "code".

1. The truth lies in the lies.

Just throwing this out there. What if they weren't really talking about a cell phone at all. Maybe that in code? Just speculation. Who knows what is going on in this chicks head. I don't think she knows.

Just throwing this out there. What if they weren't really talking about a cell phone at all. Maybe that in code? Just speculation. Who knows what is going on in this chicks head. I don't think she knows.

That whole cell phone conversation keeps haunting me, especially when she says she got it from the "bottom left" part of town!

I tried to replace the meaning of the word phone and Blackjack with:
person- dealer, buyer, mark, john, Caylee
drug-coke, weed, Zanix, con, etc

I just get the impression that they are takling about a combination of things.
For example; a quanity of drugs and the person she got them from
A mark and the scam that was planned.

Like this answer:
CASEY: Um, the last private call that I received was on the 15th, I believe? That was the day that mom made that call. And I think that was the last one that I had gotten. I mean as far as my knowing someone on the phone when I last had it.

What does that mean? That is the second thing that makes me think that they are not speaking of just a phone. It is about losing something else and who that would effect. JMO

There is just not enough here for me to figure this out. I need to listen to all of the conversations between LA and Casey again. See if I can pick up the same type of pattern in the other calls.
It sounds like Casey was even being a bit cryptic for LA since he did say "we are takling about a phone" at one point. Like he got lost in her code somewhere and had to bring her back to a point.

OK now I am just jabbering.

The only problem with this talking in code is...does Lee know she is talking in code? I know that if I were on the receiving end of the conversation without rehearsing this code mess - I would not have a clue what she was talking about. Lee seemed to have an inkling as to what she was talking about. Maybe that is the way they have always talked to each other.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back