Casey Speak ~ Casey Talk ~ Casey Code

The tone of her voice is what gets me the most..It's completely different in the family jail visits then talking to them on the phone right after her arrest & during the LE interviews 7/16..I heard that same tone when she recently spoke a few words to the judge & that's what I expected to hear when they released the first CA/GA visits..That didn't happen & it's that other tone in the newly released tapes too..I know the reason why it's somewhat normal vs childlike but it's still stunning to observe with my own eyes & ears.

during her police interview in July, when asked what Caylee likes, she said about Caylee," She loved to walk in the park, she loved to..."
Past tense, not she loves, SHE LOVED. Casey knew she was deceased.
Of course it's obvious. I agree. In fact, I'll hazaard a step forward and say the whole damn case is so incredibly obvious that the only thing holding it up at this point is LEGAL BUREAUCRACY. She's stone cold GUILTY as sin and her parents can say or not say whatever they want...I'm still here just hanging on hoping that some stupid-azz legal mumbo-jumbo doesn't trip it all up!

MOO

BeTheMiracle,

:Banane08::Banane08::Banane08:

Abslutely, Definitely, Completely :clap:

Honestly, Truthfully, Sincerely :clap:

Do these Glases Make Me Look Fat? :clap:

California Dreamer, I noticed the "BREED" slip as well. I was compiling a parody video on the jailhouse tapes. She also says "I read my bible all day and it was miserable." lol

Here's my parody of Casey...and her Me Worship CD:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qvu5pTSr6Pk

Ha!! The bible one snuck by me. Good Catch!!

Your video is toooo funny...LOVE IT! I'm on my way to watch it again and bookmark it!

during her police interview in July, when asked what Caylee likes, she said about Caylee," She loved to walk in the park, she loved to..."
Past tense, not she loves, SHE LOVED. Casey knew she was deceased.

Of course she knew Caylee was deceased. She has known since it happened.

I am sure the police caught it that freudian slip. Hopefully they can use it somehow.

I found that to be a really strange thing that Casey said when she was trying to express how deep her anger/frustration was about being questioned again (the nerve of her parents!) about where Caylee may be.

"I'm so mad right now I can't even swallow".

Who says something like that? Was it maybe something subconscious coming to the surface about the WAY she ended Caylee's life? Choking her?

My personal favorite is "I have never been so 'frushtrated.'" I started a private little drinking game about the things that could frustrate her. I got drunk. Mybad!

I do believe you summed it up for the majority of us. Thanks.

Of course it's obvious. I agree. In fact, I'll hazaard a step forward and say the whole damn case is so incredibly obvious that the only thing holding it up at this point is LEGAL BUREAUCRACY. She's stone cold GUILTY as sin and her parents can say or not say whatever they want...I'm still here just hanging on hoping that some stupid-azz legal mumbo-jumbo doesn't trip it all up!

MOO

I found that to be a really strange thing that Casey said when she was trying to express how deep her anger/frustration was about being questioned again (the nerve of her parents!) about where Caylee may be.

Who says something like that? Was it maybe something subconscious coming to the surface about the WAY she ended Caylee's life? Choking her?

Probably to remind Cindy ... "remember when you choked me?" that was used to distract from questions and cause guilt IMO

I think that, like CA, she has learned how to mimic/imitate almost everything she says and does...Unfortunately, neither of them seem to really "get it". They neither understand what they're imitating nor care to...So we see a lot of this misuse of the English language. The entire family seems to be afflicted. Perhaps they've isolated themselves just a bit too much from the rest of the outside world to realize that they are imitating themselves and thereby absorbing and regurgitating errors made within the family...

ETA - Slangs and dialects come about this way...When isolated populations are left to their own devices.

MOO

Lol! You're getting all "Nell" on us. Soon Casey will be swinging on the telephone and muttering "Tay Inna Win".

California Dreamer, I noticed the "BREED" slip as well. I was compiling a parody video on the jailhouse tapes. She also says "I read my bible all day and it was miserable." lol

Here's my parody of Casey...and her Me Worship CD:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qvu5pTSr6Pk

That was "absolutely" comic genius. Thanks for the laugh. If I had the money to buy air time on TV I would do it just so this could be aired in Orlando...
My personal fave was "Can't get enough of your stuff"
:clap::clap::clap:

Now I just ran across another one. In the latest jailhouse video between KC, GA and CA, it appears she says BREED instead of READ.

The opportunity was there that I probably could have helped. I am trying. I was trying. There is nothing more that I can say or do until I'm home, and even then, I do not know what I can do from that point. But I can least do something other than sit on my butt all day and BREED or look up stuff for my case, because that has to be my focus right now. That has to be my focus...

Above respectfully snipped and bolded by me.
When I first watched the video, I thought she said BREATH. I thought she was being a smart arse. "But I can at least do something other than sit on my butt and BREATH ....." But she could have very well said BREED. Probably breeding up more lies.

As NG pointed out, for someone that can't swallow, she sure does order a lot of food and treats. I think she is having trouble swallowing her own lies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
myauris11
Back