Casey To Serve One Year Probation

Status
Not open for further replies.
You do realize Baez didn't graduate high school right? He has his GED. And I never said MIT, Harvard or Yale. Stop putting words to my posts.

Or Yale/Harvard. Thought I read somewhere she would like to be an attorney. Guess , after watching Baez , right up her alley. Plenty of lying and getting away with it
Right, people in hell would like ice water too.

First off, an interstate request would have to be sent between Florida and whatever state she is attempting to move too. This is not something that can happen overnight. IF her request is granted, she would have to abide by that state's rules/regulations. She would have to pay her cost of supervision to whichever state she is moving too. Some states have stricter laws than Florida so she better do a little bit of research before she decides to move her probation. Irregardless, she is going to have to report to her intake appointment in Orlando. There will be no way around that. Her crime was committed in Florida so she has to report to Florida. It will then be up to her probation officer to request an interstate transfer.

~jmo~

Yup, just as I posted earlier. And the state she is requesting to move to can take up to 45 days to decide. Plus you have the added out of state supervision fee and the mandatory DNA sample (which is the felons responsibility to pay for- not paying can be a violation of probation) to keep on file for both states.

She cannot visit places where intoxicants, drugs or other dangerous substances are unlawfully sold, dispensed or used. FICA can not go to the bars and be in Hot Body contests or the Shot Girl Mgr.
KEYWORD: unlawfully. There is nothing that prohibits her from going to bars.

This may be easy to do, if she has transportation and that pesky drivers license. I didn't have my license, and I managed.

FICA has to find a place to live and a job...good luck. Doesn't (or at least shouldn't) she do that anyhow?

I didn't think Felons could possess a firearm with or with out the PO's permission. That is correct, so as far as her probation, it's a non issue.

Is KC considered a felon? I thought the lying to police charges were considered a misdemeanor. Or were the check charges considered a felony?

I find it interesting that it being "a pain in the butt" is a deterrence for you. How about the possibility of killing yourself or others?

The guilt and shame were what got to me. Thinking I was fine to drive after drinking light beer but not remembering that drive the next day which consisted of turning 2 corners on short back streets, a walk that would have taken maybe 5 minutes had we just left the car until the next day.

My husband who was in worse shape than I was that night was in the passenger seat. That was more than enough driving after drinking for me.
:twocents:

I really want to know how long she will spend in jail if and when she violates probation?

I do not think we know. Her probation is somewhat different. It is strictly for 7 charges for which the Judge withheld the guilty plea and put the charges on the back burner. It is not part of the six charges for which she got time served. More often probation is just for one offense in which the sentence is split between jail time and probation, sometimes only probation.

The young blonde woman down here (too pretty for prison) who was caught having sex with her student....cant remember her name. She was put on probation and it sounded NOT fun but as far as I know, she did it. It was a few yrs back. I know one of her terms of probation was: she could NOT work around kids. She got a job as a waitress.
I think she is also today banned from teaching.
I dont see why casey should be treated any differently than others who have broken laws.....this young woman at the time was not very well liked either. But, if she went thru therapy I think she should have a 2nd chance.
The young blonde woman...think her last name was LeFave?

Debra Lafave

Where will she live? Saw earlier the "A's" attorney stated she would NOT be living with them.

My last post got lost at the end of the page, but I wondered if GA and CA would be hiring her on at their new "nonprofit" org

I hope they will. And subsequently that will stop any donations from coming in, I"ll bet..

I wonder if adult probation is as bad as juvenile probation. My teen relative is on probation and they've made the family life miserable having to go to all sorts of meetings, telling which doctor they can use, calling the dentist office to verify an appointment without identifying themselves, seeing crazy counselors, scrutinizing every word the family says, and there was a change of various school settings 13 times in one year. Not that they're not doing their job, but probation officers seem to be very deceptive, mean, cunning, and not above lying at all. Casey may have met her match with narcissistic behavior.

If only someone had been doing this with Casey and Caylee.

Sounds to me like they are doing their best to stay on top of the situation so the teen doesn't derail.
That's a lot of hard work you described.

Where will she live? Saw earlier the "A's" attorney stated she would NOT be living with them.

the corner of WTF and It's All YOUR Fault.

I personally hope it's CMs place...

But she doesn't have to "live" there - just show up from time to time

(oh CM, I really, really want to see that custom tailorerd seer sucker, vest and two pair of pants Constitution suit of yours....)

Not to quote myself but wanted to add this ..

bobkealing bob kealing
In a press release tonight, George and Cindy Anthony's attorney says #CaseyAnthony will not be returning to their home for probation.
:great:

Do you really think she can get into MIT? Really? :floorlaugh: Most colleges, the accredited, reputable ones will require evidence of a HS diploma or GED at some point.

Or Yale/Harvard. Thought I read somewhere she would like to be an attorney. Guess , after watching Baez , right up her alley. Plenty of lying and getting away with it
Right, people in hell would like ice water too.

You do realize Baez didn't graduate high school right? He has his GED. And I never said MIT, Harvard or Yale. Stop putting words to my posts.

:waitasec::waitasec:
I did not reply to your post

the corner of WTF and It's All YOUR Fault.

I personally hope it's CMs place...

But she doesn't have to "live" there - just show up from time to time

(oh CM, I really, really want to see that custom tailorerd seer sucker, vest and two pair of pants Constitution suit of yours....)

:laugh::floorlaugh:

Is KC considered a felon? I thought the lying to police charges were considered a misdemeanor. Or were the check charges considered a felony?

Check fraud charges were the felony. So are the seven outstanding charges.

I just hope she hasn't bamboozled her way into the hearts of one of those young law students...if there is a God, don't let it happen!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member