Casey Took Friends Duct Tape ??

All very strange...but if KC threw it in her trunk then that would make more sense to me as to how she came to have it handy when she needed it. Now I am not thinking she killed her in the house.
But then there is the problem of what she wrapped her in which is thought to have come from the house.
Very hard to guess how that part of this ordeal played out.

It's possible the KC threw it in the trunk. Then later, after something happened to Caylee at the house, she needed a place to hide her body. She opened the trunk and - voila! - there's tape. So she uses it to stage a kidnapping. Just a possibility...

Gosh a terrible thought: What if KC had AH help her put that tape on her "Flag" dress, (so that AH's fingerprints are on a strip of tape) and KC then re-uses that piece of duct tape in her disposal of the body.

I haven't completely read the rest of the thread, so if this has been answered then I apologize. But duct tape once used on cloth or material? Can't effectively be used twice. The sticky residue is left on whatever it was on before it was pulled off. BUT ducttape retains fingerprints rather well so in handling the roll itself for something else? Would leave prints from the previous contact on the roll.

Good gaffer's tape aka duct tape is not that cheap...AH was involved in scenery/set decoration...maybe thought she had enough left for work, without buying more...I think it's that simple....but KC stealing it, who knows-is there anything she didn't steal from AH?

Too bad AH didn't realize then what a horrible person CA was. She
never would've made plans to move in w/her, left her checkbook or
loaned her her car. So many of these young people, so trusting of
their friends, will have had their lives changed forever.

I am sorry this is so off topic but I just can't help it. Channel 7 news just reported tonight that Drew Peterson is engaged to a 23 year old and plans to start divorce proceedings from Stacy after the holidays.

Did he give her a cemetary plot as an engagement gift?

Ugh! This young woman needs to run, fast!

I don't know if this would have a thing to do with what the girls wanted to use duct tape for, but I once read that models used it to tape under their breasts when not wanting to wear a bra. Maybe it was for that during the no clothes party and they didn't want to bother with a strapless bra. Casey certainly needed the extra support if going braless.

I don't know if this would have a thing to do with what the girls wanted to use duct tape for, but I once read that models used it to tape under their breasts when not wanting to wear a bra. Maybe it was for that during the no clothes party and they didn't want to bother with a strapless bra. Casey certainly needed the extra support if going braless.

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

:bow:

And how many people do you know that carry duct tape in their purse ??????

I know one, for one. ME. Well.... I don't *always* carry it but I tend to put things in my purse when I know I will use them for whatever is going on in my mind at the time.

I've carried in my purse: screwdrivers (for fixing something in the office without having to call maintenance), gardening shears (for picking elderberry along the highway on my way home), superglue (I forgot what that was for, but I'm sure it was important), canine morphine (still left from when my dog was in pain, it keeps my nitroglycerin company, ya never know when you're gonna need a little bit of morphine, right?), sewing machine oil (for quieting that stupid squeak in my car door), an assortment of forks and spoons (they're dirty and I'm taking home to wash and then forget), an extra pair of socks (never know when you need something to wipe the windshield with) ... etc. etc..... don't EVER ask why women carry in their purses what they carry in their purses!

P.S. Thoughts on what I would use duct tape for: to close of my gas tank after someone stole my lid.... to tie up my muffler when it loosens, OMG I can think of thousands of uses! (This post does not mean that I think Casey would EVER think of the same uses as I).

You get my drift....

Found this in the Google Cache.....

Amy Huizenga (Orlando, FL) wrote
at 11:18am on May 26th, 2008
You lost my duct tape! I was excited to have so much left! Thats why I get for giving you my purse... Stupid costume that didn't work the way it should have.... what a waste of gaff tape...

http://74.125.95.132/search?q=cache:...n&ct=clnk&cd=1

I found it odd that Amy called it duct tape and then gaff tape. Gaff is short for gaffer's tape. It would be used in theatrical applications. Duct tape would almost never be used in theatrical applications. It has a shiny slick backing. Gaff tape comes in many colors and has a flat or matte backing. I question whether AH worked in theatre. That would be considered a rookie mistake. Also, it would be hard for gaff tape to show fingerprints on the non-sticky side because it is finely textured. The stickyy side holds all the clues.

I also noticed one of the reporters from WFTV doing a live report from the crime scene. She held up a roll of black gaffers tape and continually referred to it as duct tape. Her cameraman should have told her in advance that it was not duct tape. Now you all know more about gaff tape than you ever wanted to. :blowkiss:

I reckon the devil's daughter did not know the difference either when she was applying it.

That's easy...she didn't have to use the whole roll for the "no clothes party" meaning she isn't as big as she thought she was! :rolleyes:

That was my immediate thought as well. If she were trying to make a dress/costume out of in, then she would be excited if she had lots left over. I know I would be too...that is, if I ever tried to make a dress out of duct tape, which I have not.

Found this in the Google Cache.....

Seems pretty straightforward to me. Amy used duct tape on her costume and ended up not getting it back from KC. Amy had a lot left over and she would have liked to have the roll still (Why not? It's the most useful household tape ever!). She's teasing her friend is all I see.

I don't think it will be hard to show that KC had the means to procure duct tape. From A's residence, from her own car (GA said they had a car crate of things in the trunk that all the family had...seems like it had useful items in it), from Amy in May.

Now, the chloroform, if there was any bought or made, that would be harder to explain.

good catch w the duct tape. look at all the birds casey killed with one stone. she inflicted terrible revenge on her mother and destroyed the one thing her mother loved more than the mother loved casey. she got rid of the little person that she believed cramped her social life and threatened her relationship w her boyfriend. and now she may have possibly implicated amy in the crime? to punish amy? why? maybe because amy is the current girlfriend of one of casey's exboyfriends, ricardo morales, amy has a job and a social life, earns her own money, and isnt tied down w a kid. and amy and ricardo get to jet off to puerto rico or wherever, whenever they wish with jp chatt, whose wealthy family is from puerto rico. maybe because amy enjoys the luxury of being a roommate (with ricardo) of jp chatt, who was the former roommate of caseys other ex boyfriend, jesse grund. jp chatt, who probably was home often when jesse wasnt, and when casey visited. jp chatt, who caylee just so happens to look EXACTLY like. jp chatt, who casey seems to always almost stalk by befriending each of his new circle of friends. by involving amy either thru the ducttape possibility, or definitely thru the stealing from amy aspect, in a way also involves jp chatt, amy's roommate, who is quite likely, caylee's dad. i could see someone like casey withholding knowledge from the real father and killing the kid right under his nose and enjoying him finding out about it after its too late to spite him for rejecting her. or maybe he knew and rejected her for that way back when. for a narcissist, the humiliation of that kind of rejection and the possibility of no longer being welcome in that social circle because of it would be more than enough to prevent going after him for paternity. before anyone posts the error that jp chatt was already dna tested, HE WASNT. IT WAS JESSE GRUND WHO WAS TESTED -- CASEY HAD JESSE BELIEVING HE WAS THE DAD BUT HE WAS TESTED AND FOUND TO NOT BE A MATCH. i repeat. as far as anyone knows jp chatt still has never been tested.
sound far fetched? as far fetched as a mother murdering her own child like it seems she did? isnt jealousy the number one reason homicides are committed? how many sick men murder their wives or girlfreinds because they dont want them anymore but dont want anyone else to have them either. this is the exact same thing. i also used to think casey didnt want the body found. i think its very clear now that she did want it found. she wanted her mother to suffer and agonize terribly for the rest of her life at the grisly find. i just dont think she ever wanted it found out that she was the one who did it. it wasnt an accident, it was premeditated and calculated for at least 4 months prior to the murder. no wonder caylee often had that very scared look in some photos there toward the end of her life, imagine how casey was treating her, the things she was saying to her after she had decided to do this. for 4 months caylee lived with someone planning to murder her. it wasnt an accident that she murdered her. that the body was found was part of her plan too. that casey isnt getting away with the murder, i think, is the only part of her plan that went wrong.

Actually, duct tape is one of the newest craft materials. Lots of things are made with it, and the young adults use it to make many items:

http://www.wikihow.com/Category:Duct-Tape-Crafts

I'm a crafter and wanted to respond to this post. The "Duck" tape that crafters use is actually an adhesive "runner", used to glue pictures to a scrapbook, etc. The brand name is "Duck" adhesive.

The silver duct tape, found in home improvement stores, is not the same type of adhesive we use in scrapbooking.

Hope this helps....

kc stole everything, so why wouldn't she steal the duct tape.........she did, IMO

Amy H (Orlando, FL) wrote
at 11:10am on June 7th, 2008
I love you too... I didn't mean to scare you! I was scared... and it may be new car time

at 3:03pm on June 4th, 2008
I'm going to try my best to get out by 11. I really should close... hmm... I'll think about giving it up... I'd rather cab it with you guys and be able to drink... I'll think about it. I got really good news today... It looked like I was going to have to buy the ticket back from PR so I did. And my dad was getting the ticking there... but! He's giving me the money for it! Plus my tax check came... sooooo.... maybe I could go one night without closing.... I'll see. But yay!

at 12:03pm on June 4th, 2008
It will be great! And the best part... we have all month to get boys to do heavy lifting from storage for the price of beer and pizza... and yes boys, I know you can read this and I think you are getting adequately compensated! I'm excited for tonight... and next week... and the next however long!

at 2:06am on June 4th, 2008
We will drink and dance and laugh! And oogle boys... there must be boy oogling. And of course celebrate a birthday!

Ricardo M (University of Tampa ) wrote
at 4:40pm on June 3rd, 2008
say yes to drugs and tacos.

Troy B (Orlando, FL) wrote
at 6:40pm on May 27th, 2008
I didn't realize I took a picture with the other bubble wrap guy.

at 11:18am on May 26th, 2008
You lost my duct tape! I was excited to have so much left! Thats why I get for giving you my purse... Stupid costume that didn't work the way it should have.... what a waste of gaff tape...

I am now even more horrified by the duct tape than ever.

WTH would KC need duct tape for on May 26th???

Premeditation to throw Amy under the bus?

I also think that it was used for the no clothes party. KC probably just forgot that she had it and in her time of need (wrapping up the body) she remembered that she had the duct tape (hell, scotch tape wouldn't hold together a plastic bag from leaking, but duct tape would)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Smokylotus
Back