Casey's Diary Entry for June 21st & Missing Pages #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone else notice the sketch that appears to bleed through the diary page from the page behind it. Look in the lower right corner of the diary page. I have blown it up to try and figure out what it is, but I'm at a loss.

Anyone else see it?

The ink is red on both pages including '03! This was all written IMO by Casey whether it was 2003 or 2008.

All my life I have written in diaries and this diary looks like it was started in '03 as the page says, but then later it was started a new - with the old pages ripped out. I used to go back and read what I wrote as a kid and then rip pages out if I didn't write too much and use the diary for current days.

She could have easily ripped out old pages and began that journal entry on the right in 2008 but keeping the nice decorated page to left.

Just saying.

The fact that Caylee isn't mentioned lends credence to the entry being made before she was born.

Although if it can be verified that this was a 2008 entry, the fact that Caylee wasn't mentioned looks pretty damn cold.

I'm still wondering whether Casey lugged her diary to Tony's house, which is where she was last June 21st. It seems to me as if Casey no longer used handwriting to express her thoughts - she'd moved on to 'writing' via the internet and texting.

I am going to go out on a limb and guess that, as these thoughts were too "personal" (and incriminating) to be put out there on MySpace, she grabbed an old diary, tore out some pages and began writing. I wonder, too, where this diary was when it was found! Hard to believe that Cindy would have let this remain in Casey's room at home until December. But who knows, maybe she did see it and thought it was from '03 too!

All my life I have written in diaries and this diary looks like it was started in '03 as the page says, but then later it was started a new - with the old pages ripped out. I used to go back and read what I wrote as a kid and then rip pages out if I didn't write too much and use the diary for current days.

She could have easily ripped out old pages and began that journal entry on the right in 2008 but keeping the nice decorated page to left.

Just saying.

The page to the left is actually the inside of the front cover, I think. Ripping it out would leave the book without a cover.

Anyone else notice the sketch that appears to bleed through the diary page from the page behind it. Look in the lower right corner of the diary page. I have blown it up to try and figure out what it is, but I'm at a loss.

Anyone else see it?

i think that's part of the journal design, some journals will have designs printed on the journal pages (lightly) looks like a cat.

Do you wanna bet that JB will say it was definitely written in 2003? :rolleyes:

Anyone else see it?
Yes. Is is a drawing of an animal?

Anyone else see it?

I think it's a cat, printed in grey on the page. You know how sometimes the cover has the same image on the inside pages, but just lighter.

LE might be able to show the actual book was NOT manufactured until 2007 or 2008

more coverup

:laugh:
changing dates around to add more CONFUSION

I am going to go out on a limb and guess that, as these thoughts were too "personal" (and incriminating) to be put out there on MySpace, she grabbed an old diary, tore out some pages and began writing. I wonder, too, where this diary was when it was found! Hard to believe that Cindy would have let this remain in Casey's room at home until December. But who knows, maybe she did see it and thought it was from '03 too!
Could be.

That brings up another question. Since the entry is so effusive about her newfound happiness and great new friends, if she did write it while staying at Tony's, did she expect he'd read it? Did she intend for him to see it?

Could be.

That brings up another question. Since the entry is so effusive about her newfound happiness and great new friends, if she did write it while staying at Tony's, did she expect he'd read it? Did she intend for him to see it?

Absolutely.

Boy, do I hope they can prove she wrote that in June '08, but, if she did, and with LE hot on her trail, surely she would have disposed of it while she was out on bail?

I've read comments from a couple posters now saying that they're seeing a date on here, but it can't be in this image, can it?

I've stared at it so much that I'm proof-reading now. 'It's 'BEGINNING' Casey, BEGINNING.'

Another typo: JUDGEMENT
Should be JUDGMENT

She is such a pseudo-intellectual.

Yes. Is is a drawing of an animal?

I think it's a cat, printed in grey on the page. You know how sometimes the cover has the same image on the inside pages, but just lighter.

i think that's part of the journal design, some journals will have designs printed on the journal pages (lightly) looks like a cat.

Thanks guys. I couldn't tell if it was a doodle, or the drawing was actually embossed on all of the pages.

I have to agree that I've started many journals, fresh new date and all, and then for whatever reason not come back to write in it for long periods of time. I agree that the 03 doesn't necessarily sink the ship. It should be easy to tell if pages were ripped out, and if they were ripped out recently. They should also be able to "date" the ink with which the 6/21 entry was written.

There is no way she wrote that entry when she was 16 or 17. I just don't buy it. Plus it does not surprise me one iota that she doesn't mention Caylee once in the entry. This is the same girl who slithered all over town with her bits hanging out of her skirt, partying like a rock star, while her toddler was missing. Why would she mention her? Casey is an "out of sight, out of mind" kind of girl.

Caylee was finally out of the way, and she was clearly riding the psychotic "high" of her sickeningly successful ""careful" plan" to murder Caylee and eventually blame it on imaginary Squirrel Nanny's. :rolleyes:

Nor is the 14 "I" references a shock either. She is, was, and will always be a Narcissist. I guarantee you she wakes up thinking of herself, and goes to sleep thinking only of herself. Casey's FAVORITE topic is Casey!!

Anything else is just an annoying blip on her self-centered little radar.

I do find a certain amount of satisfied irony in her "me me me" musings about being a teensy bit worried about her decision and what it would mean for her future.

Gee, I bet she wishes she had hung on to her Magic Eightball!!

Know what I'm wondering about? When Cindy read this journal. You know she had to have read it before this document dump...

Know what I'm wondering about? When Cindy read this journal. You know she had to have read it before this document dump...

That's what I thought - Cindy must have thought it was from 2003 too, or it would never have made it into an evidence log in December!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member