Casey's PC Files!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmm... I call my child any variation of "the kid," "the kiddo," "squirt-o," "monster," "beanie-boo," "beanie," "the bean," and "beaner" (because her head looked like a bean when she was a baby). Maybe I have even called her "the snot head" while she was sick or whatever.

Does that make ME a bad or unloving mother? Based off of your logic, I presume it would, huh?

I have called mine little boogers. And when they were being bad I would tell them they were being snot faced. But mostly I just called them little monkeys. They are 29 and 30 now. Didn't seem to hurt them much. My little Granddaughter is called sugar booger.

What I got from the PC files - one she looked for a Zenaida on reunion.com - now why would she look for a Zenaida on reunion.com? To hook up from someone from school? doubtful

Also telling is that she was on Cupid.com - she had a love profile (ahhhhhhhh) how sweet right? Ummmmm, well, looks like she met many men that way

The searches from the PC memory, very telling - what people don't understand, a computer is NEVER wiped clean, never - you can pull information from the computers memory sticks - it's stuck there, forever (I used to do this for my Dad in his investigation business - I was able to pull emails from both a cleaned out inbox and a web email account, plus emails through a dating site- caught a city employee having an affair with another city employee and giving bonuses)

ZG was looking for an apartment and had looked other places. That's what interests me ... the other places. Could Casey have got her name from one of the other places?

ZG did not recognize Casey (testimony in first 400 pages) so she would not have seen her MySpace page (plenty of photos) or met her in person.

KC'd have lied about recognizing ZG from her MySpace, anyway.

I think she saw, or heard about, ZG at Sawgrass, and looked her up on MySpace, to have a "kidnapper." Just to send the cops on another goose chase.

She would not admit to recognizing a piccie. That would get her a confrontation with the REAL ZG. She'd just say, "No, that's not my ZG." Maybe change a few details about "her ZG."

My motto... live for the future, forget the past.

The above is from her cupid profile. It' s interesting and very telling to me how Casey doesn't think of the past and always looking at the future. What about the present??? She seems like she's always one step ahead. Which would also explain why she constantly has to have boyfriends lined up.

The key to life is living in the present but in order to that she would need to hold herself accountable for her actions she chooses in that moment.

But, instead, she becomes whatever the person of the moment seems to expect her to be.

Know what I just thought of? I've had friends do xanax and drink at the same time...and the next day they remember nothing! Absolutely nothing from the night before! Wonder if she really doesn't remember what happened to Caylee.

But how did the decomp odor get in her trunk?

Say she can't remember what she did with caylee.

If Casey woke up the next day & couldn't remember the night before where did the decomp odor come from?

That didn't happen in a few hours

After reading this cupid.com profile, I have to ask myself, WHAT HAPPENED?! She seems like a pretty down-to-earth person whose daughter was the center of her universe at one point or another. What happened?!
Casey Anthony presents to her audience what that particular audience might find attractive. What you see in the profile is simply words--they do not reflect reality. They are what she believes will be attractive to prospective mates.

Casey Anthony is a chameleon. She adopts whatever works within a particular context. And she does so very convincingly. Just look at how many people believed her for years and years.

What happened is that...well, she pushed her luck too hard and is going to have to pay the piper. She can no longer maintain her facade. She is valiantly trying, and probably will continue to do so. Even in prison, she will retain power in relationships through charm and manipulation.

Well, until she's executed.

File Created: 06/12/08 11:15:29PM
dat
http://preview.ussearch.com/preview/ala/newsearch?&searchLName=Fernandez&searchState=FL&searchCi

this link is an active search through a service like Intellius. So, you can bet she was indeed searching for Zenaida's info. Casey was actively trying to blame Zenaida for the death of her child.

http://clk.atdmt.com/RUC/go/whtpgreu0210000164ruc/direct;at.rucreu00001670;ct.1/01?dispatch=show
SearchRegistration&action=peopleSearch_wp_resultcount&city=&mname=&peopleSearchFrom=wp&affiliate
id=131&searchFirstName=zenaida&searchLastName=Gonzalez&searchAge=25

That link it an active attempt to find more info on Zenaida through Re-Union dot com

from SM

I looked for ZG, myself. No joy.

I think she was actively trying to nail ZG, too.

To me, the most shocking thing about the computer report is that it stills seems to be running Microsoft Internet Explorer 5! Now if that isn't of evidentiary value that goes to state of mind, then I don't know what is! :crazy:

no kidding.

:eek:Great catch, liltigress! I just went back and listened again!

Yeah. lol. That caught my attention right off. He said it was turned off, then was tricked by LE and said yes to them reasserting that it was on. They asked him more than once about that.

I DID think it was an accident for a long time. But, it's getting deeper and deeper....

Hey Brini, me too, I originally thougth accident.......but DEFINITELY NOT anymore

dat
http://preview.ussearch.com/preview/ala/newsearch?&searchLName=Fernandez&searchState=FL&searchCi

this link is an active search through a service like Intellius. So, you can bet she was indeed searching for Zenaida's info. Casey was actively trying to blame Zenaida for the death of her child.

http://clk.atdmt.com/RUC/go/whtpgreu0210000164ruc/direct;at.rucreu00001670;ct.1/01?dispatch=show
SearchRegistration&action=peopleSearch_wp_resultcount&city=&mname=&peopleSearchFrom=wp&affiliate
id=131&searchFirstName=zenaida&searchLastName=Gonzalez&searchAge=25

That link it an active attempt to find more info on Zenaida through Re-Union dot com

from SM

USSearch IS a w/s where you pay a small amount of money for personal details-- address, phone, email addy, spouse, kids. Sometimes income.

I do too, but question is, why?

What did she do that p!ssed Casey off?

I keep hearing "spiteful "...

This is my first post but just had to jump in with my thoughts. Could Cindy have been the one searching online back in October for Zani in order to learn more about the person she thought was keeping Caylee?

it could have been, depends on the time of the searches...Cindy could have been at work.

I hope this bolsters ZG legal case against Casey. As it is clear she was personally targeted.

And, I hope ZG DOES get a Lifetime flick. It would be a good one! How many people are set up to cover for something like this?

I think so too but I wonder why?
Did she stalk ZG by chance? Did she maybe meet her once and ZG just didn't recall and maybe Casey was jealous of her or something ... over a guy maybe?

I'd love to know more about ZG and if ANYONE she knew or dated had previously known or dated Casey?

Just seems like Casey had something against ZG and wanted to get even with her... something is fishy.

Those internet searches are very telling...looks like she fleshed out the name of the babysitter between the time period of her mom's 911 call and her arrest...

Now that LE has proven the entire ZG story to be a lie & Casey knows that she's caught we have a new story now.

Caylee was sold in PR

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member