Cause of Death and Time of Death, Thread #2 (Warning: Contains Graphic Content!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The lack of charges, against anyone, for Zahra's death concern me a great deal. I fear that the dismemberment plus time in the elements, etc, have rendered COD undiscernable. I hope that is not what is delaying some sort of charges coming down on someone.

The lack of charges, against anyone, for Zahra's death concern me a great deal. I fear that the dismemberment plus time in the elements, etc, have rendered COD undiscernable. I hope that is not what is delaying some sort of charges coming down on someone.

I have the same concerns, tlcox. Prosecution will be so much harder if COD can't be determined. The dismemberment is heinous & almost unimaginable, no matter what, but the penalties for dismemberment vs. murder & dismemberment, would be very different.

After the 60 minutes interview my opinion of the TOD and COD havent changed. If anything it has made me feel like my way of thinking has been spot on.
I think EB either hurt Zarah during an abuse session to the point she couldnt cover her arse or went to far and killed her. I in no way think she died of illness.
I also think Zahra died much closer to the time of reporting her gone than the 2 weeks before that EB wants everyone to believe. The simple fact that I believe the fire was set to get rid of evidence and why would you let it set around 2 weeks before getting rid of it? JMO

I agree. Without reopening the debate over whether AB should have known, should have seen his daughter, etc, as I do not want to drag the thread off topic.

I think it possible that while AB had not set eyes on Zahra for a while, she was still alive, tucked away in her room while some sort of abuse injuries were too visible to be explained away.

Whether the COD was a beating or injury which then became infected and caused her death or whether she was in there so bruises could fade and the fatal event ocurred closer to the time of her "kidnapping" I do not know. But I have long believed TOD is within 48 to 72 hours of her being reported missing.

I agree. Without reopening the debate over whether AB should have known, should have seen his daughter, etc, as I do not want to drag the thread off topic.

I think it possible that while AB had not set eyes on Zahra for a while, she was still alive, tucked away in her room while some sort of abuse injuries were too visible to be explained away.

Whether the COD was a beating or injury which then became infected and caused her death or whether she was in there so bruises could fade and the fatal event ocurred closer to the time of her "kidnapping" I do not know. But I have long believed TOD is within 48 to 72 hours of her being reported missing.

I don't think Lisa Dubs would let EB get by with a lie regarding TOD.

I am not saying she would. I am simply stating that the only person who we have giving us a time of death at this point is EB and I find her not credible and therefore do not take her at her word. I am not suggesting that Lisa Dubs is complicit in some sort of conspiracy to put forth a lie. Clients lie to their attorneys all the time. Defense attorneys are not omniscent, they have only what their clients tell them at this stage of things. Simply saying, with the only thing for the general public to go on being EB's word, this portion of the general public chooses to continue considering alternate theories.

Carried over from the newstweet thread - tys to Salvarenga for posting it there

http://twitter.com/#!/shelleyclynch

Executive Producer at WSOC-TV, wife, mother to the greatest 7 year old boy ever.

Medical Examiner's report on #ZahraBaker reportedly DOES list a cause of death for the little girl.

I wonder if this presser will be covering the release of ME report and finally give us COD

Carried over from the newstweet thread - tys to Salvarenga for posting it there

http://twitter.com/#!/shelleyclynch

Executive Producer at WSOC-TV, wife, mother to the greatest 7 year old boy ever.

Medical Examiner's report on #ZahraBaker reportedly DOES list a cause of death for the little girl.

I wonder if this presser will be covering the release of ME report and finally give us COD

The noon news report at the beginning said that the local ME says there is a cause of death. The state ME still says he is waiting on toxicology results and they went to the ROD in the local county and the cause of death still lists "pending". However, I think with the indictment today of Elisa, they do have a definite cause of death at this point, but have not released it yet. There is a press conference scheduled for 3:00 p.m. this afternoon. Hopefully that will let us know something more.

By the looks of EB's indictment the TOD has been approximated as on or about September 24th.

I cannot wait to get my hands on the ME report. I hope it is released to the public today. *fingers crossed*

dang it dang it dang it. Well, this thread will have to languish downforum a bit longer I spose.

By the looks of EB's indictment the TOD has been approximated as on or about September 24th.

I cannot wait to get my hands on the ME report. I hope it is released to the public today. *fingers crossed*

I watched the video of the District Attorney saying the date of death as 9/24. So it looks like they concur with EB on this date. So that would leave 15 days until the 911 call.

How in world would AB not have noticed his daughter was not "present" for 15days? The indictment does state that EB hid Zahra from family members, etc. but I think it's pure negligence on the part of the father not to have wondered where the heck she was, long working hours or not!!!

Well, the autopsy report has been released - COD = homicidal violence. Duhh!!! They never found Zahra'a head!!! I am horrified yet again! This article has links to both the autopsy report and medical examiner's report.

http://www.wbtv.com/Global/story.asp?S=14070870

I expected this, sadly...

What do they mean by "there are recovery associated fractures"? relating to the ribs.. does it mean what I think and that they were broken and then healed from before?

So much of her remains are still out there :(

So COD is homicidal violence based on the history of abuse and the dismemberment is how I read this Autopsy. Exact manner of death may never be known unless EB fesses up.

I expected this, sadly...

What do they mean by "there are recovery associated fractures"? relating to the ribs.. does it mean what I think and that they were broken and then healed from before?

Either that or fractures that happened during the actual recovery of remains.

Either that or fractures that happened during the actual recovery of remains.

That makes more sense, thanks tlcox.. my mind is happy about the indictment.. but numb and once again sickened about the details forthcoming.

Reading that made me absolutely ill. Who could DO such a thing????? I hope she rots.

Okay so the TOD is September 24 because that is what LE suspected based off of the statements of EB. (see Autopsy report). WARNING GRAPHIC ****** http://www.wbtv.com/global/link.asp?l=477003

As the remains were skeletonized and had evidence of some scavenger activity, TOD could not be approximated more closely from the remains themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member