Caylee Anthony 2 year old #21 General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
FOX news just had an OC detective on the phone. Not much new info. He said they are reviewing the tapes of the visits. Answered a few questions about Zaniada Gonzalez - stuff we already heard. BUT - he did confirm that the FBI is involved. He said they are tracking down the out of state leads (but I can tell you they are doing more than that). He said he has heard that Casey wants to talk to the FBI but said that she hasn't specifically requested this meeting through OC.

one thing on transcripts, just to keep in mind, because i have had many issues in the past - they are only as good as the person who types them up.

so if that person mis-heard something or just made a typo or anything, really...

this has been a particularly big issue for me with foreign clients. but it obviously applies to any transcript.

From William's myspace:
william love is te best thing to have in this world . but love is just something sad when you love and miss someone that has no thought of you in there thoughts n e mor

Sounds like maybe he wants people to think he's the father. Weird, weird, weird!

Cindy said in the 911 call that she had an affidavit on the bank in reference to the credit card, doe's she have to stick with that or can she withdraw it.

I am sure she got all the info but my guess is this isn't the first tiem Casey has stolen money from ehr parents....BUT Cindy thretened her with the charges to get her to fess up where Caylee was......no such luck there.

Even if someone exists with the name that Casey gave for the nanny, it does not mean she had anything to do with Cayley.

Don't you think if the LE were really going to have a press conference,.. Officer Padilla (that was just on Fox news) would have mentioned it?

The picture William has of Caylee is new (different).

In another thread someone mentioned that a Zenaida Ortiz was found who is 26 and drives a Focus. Is this correct? How do you know this person drives a focus?

She could possibly be Jesus' sister or cousin, maybe?

He said he has heard that Casey wants to talk to the FBI but said that she hasn't specifically requested this meeting through OC.

If I were the OC LE I would be BEGGING the FBI to get there butt's down to the jail and interview Casey.....take it while you can get it, her mother has been yacking to anyone who will listen that Casey wants to give the FBI and interview, okay then here there are Casey start talking!!!!!! Don't wait for Casey to call that wont happen, take advantage of this opportunity while you can!!!!!

FOX is really ticking me off, they throw out these tidbits, and then after the commercial they say nothing like they promised they were going to say.
Unfortunately they are known for this. Sensationalism you know.:furious:

Is there going to be a press conference today or not?????

Cindy said in the 911 call that she had an affidavit on the bank in reference to the credit card, doe's she have to stick with that or can she withdraw it.

IMO, she prolly gave Casey the card to use but didn't expect her to max it out. Now she's claiming it was stolen.
I'm saying this because ,would Cindy let Casey take Caylee without a way to pay for diapers, food etc?:waitasec: She's been supporting Casey and Caylee this whole time so she must have known money was an issue.

Yup, absolutely. They were plenty aware of Casey's activities, no doubt in my mind now that's why the shed was locked and so much discussion from her mother about that.
I actually keep my outdoor shed locked because of the $ amount of tools...ie...lawnmower, etc. Just as an added deterrent to any unwanted stranger in my backyard who is looking for freebies. I didn't take it as they had locked Casey out so much as they had locked strangers out.

Thanks HailieJade for putting together that myspace/facebook timeline.

message to Alex from Casey on myspace
Jun 25 2008 3:35 PM
come to orlando friday!!!!
i miss your happy *advertiser censored*, plus, you need to join me for a few beverages, and the ALL WHITE PARTY, at fusian. i never asked...do you like sushi?? get at me brotha!

June 27 Casey Abandoned the White Pontiac infront of the Check Cashing Business. Anthony picked her up from from Amscot store.

June 30 The car Casey had been using is towed from the Amscot store on Goldenrod Road and Colonial Drive

From Mid to End of June
Casey was witnessed backing her car up to the garage. The neighbor told LE that Casey had asked to borrow a shovel.

To Troy on Facebook
Casey Anthony (Orlando, FL) wrote
at 1:46pm on July 2nd, 2008
you taking a cab tonight?

I think something happened to Caylee around this time. Did she ever hook up with Alex?Who is Troy?

From William's myspace:
william love is te best thing to have in this world . but love is just something sad when you love and miss someone that has no thought of you in there thoughts n e mor

Sounds like maybe he wants people to think he's the father. Weird, weird, weird!

Thank you Olive. Hate that his my space is private. I wish I had the talent to find these things.

They are circling the wagons....

OME

Looks like this guy could just be a sicko obsessed who doesn't really know her.

It is the William that is going to visit her tomorrow. I went to Casey's myspace and put his whole name in and that came up.

Sorry I missed that one.
don't worry! I do it all the time! :blowkiss:

IMO, she prolly gave Casey the card to use but didn't expect her to max it out. Now she's claiming it was stolen.
I'm saying this because ,would Cindy let Casey take Caylee without a way to pay for diapers, food etc?:waitasec: She's been supporting Casey and Caylee this whole time so she must have known money was an issue.

Yes,.. I can see Cindy saying, "use this if you need to. For emergencies and such". Casey will probably say, "everything I was charging was to help find Caylee. It was an emergency!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
611CLE