Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #37

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmnn. I just can't understand why LE didn't check out this stuff before. I mean by now it all could have been tampered with:confused:

EXACTLY. Maybe George and Cindy removed this item from the car and maybe LE was looking for it and maybe they finally turned it in.

The car seat would be in the car that LE has in there possession.would it not.

That item being carried in the brown bag looks like a baby bathtub :confused:

If Cindy was the last to have Caylee, what if she passed in CINDY's car, and CINDY's carseat?

The items were taken from their shed in backyard, so it was something they must have locked in the shed. Reporter said she saw doors open to back shed

OMG I would be SO pissed having all of those TV vans in the street if I was a neighbor!!

oh and I thought the car seat was found in the FOCUS

I said yesterday the hammer was going to drop soon on Cindy and George, I think it has.

Is the car seat in the car that LE is in possession of.

Hailie:

If they had found the body the coroner would immediately be called to the scene. Only the coroner can remove a body from a crime scene.

I felt a rush when the CSI story broke. Now I am feeling 'down'. I can't explain it.

Could it be that Cindy and or George lied in the beginning about which carseat was found in the abandoned car?

EXACTLY. Maybe George and Cindy removed this item from the car and maybe LE was looking for it and maybe they finally turned it in.

I am confident this evidence was due to a disclosure previously NOT disclosed by the Anthony's. It's new, and relative to the forensics that they were waiting on. I agree that they are witholding the actual death declaration until they feel they have all they are going to get from the Anthony's.. Once they have confirmation of a homicide they are going to clam up pronto. I am going t give them the benefit of the doubt today as a gesture- I want to believe based on the evidence they are now doing the right thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500