Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #37

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hailie:

If they had found the body the coroner would immediately be called to the scene. Only the coroner can remove a body from a crime scene.

thank you,.. thats what I thought. Lack of sleep is making my mind wander.

It could have been hidden.
Cindy was on TV the other night complaining about it.

She said that all of Casey's things she'd collected (from where, she didn't say) were "out" in Casey's room for a week and a half.

Since no one asked for them, she put them away and now it's "too late".

It was pretty odd.

Hi guys! Just catching up...but wanted to ask this before I lost the question...and I know EM you were on pretty early...did anyone here resolve the difference in dates from what the DJ said and what Tony said? The DJ having said that he last saw Caylee on the 13th of June...Tony saying the 2nd of June. That's a big discrepency, especially if Casey was spending all this time over there as reported by DJ.

Maybe just to humor Cindy.....she was disgusted that the sheriff hadn't picked up Caseys belongings that were at her house. After she had gone through them.....Fox keeps saying the items taken were from the backyard or shed.....

OMG I would be SO pissed having all of those TV vans in the street if I was a neighbor!!

oh and I thought the car seat was found in the FOCUS

Hold on, Casey did not drive a Focus. That was a supposed description of Zanny's car. Casey drove a Pontiac model (forgot name) but def not a Focus.

I felt a rush when the CSI story broke. Now I am feeling 'down'. I can't explain it.

Strap in La, there will be more today..
I posted yesterday there would be a break today- LE likes Friday releases and activity as then the Defense attorneys have to work all weekend and have less access to staff and other pertinent resources, witnesses, filings, etc..
I hope they have somone posted at the jail, I expect Baez or the detectives and Baez/Walsh there next..

I uploaded the entire video from Fox but its "processing" on youtube. Hopefully because it's only 3 minutes long it will be available soon. I'm new to the video thing so bear with me!

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH,... this little girl needs to be brought home so she can have a proper burial!!! I just can't take it anymore of her laying out there all by herself! :(

I am confident this evidence was due to a disclosure previously NOT disclosed by the Anthony's. It's new, and relative to the forensics that they were waiting on. I agree that they are witholding the actual death declaration until they feel they have all they are going to get from the Anthony's.. Once they have confirmation of a homicide they are going to clam up pronto. I am going t give them the benefit of the doubt today as a gesture- I want to believe based on the evidence they are now doing the right thing.

I agree or they could have just found something hidden by Casey and told the police this am. I am hoping they didn't hold anything back.
As much as these people are acting strange I don't the parents had anything to do with Caylee's disappearance or death if that is the case.

I tend to think that the things in the bags are the things that Cindy complained that had not been taken the other night. Also, the item in the one bag might be a backpack?

Remember Cindy staring at Casey in the courtroom and saying, "THERE IS NO EVIDENCE"?

Strap in La, there will be more today..
I posted yesterday there would be a break today- LE likes Friday releases and activity as then the Defense attorneys have to work all weekend and have less access to staff and other pertinent resources, witnesses, filings, etc..
I hope they have somone posted at the jail, I expect Baez or the detectives and Baez/Walsh there next..
Was there one last Friday? I can't recall.

I agree or they could have just found something hidden by Casey and told the police this am. I am hoping they didn't hold anything back.
As much as these people are acting strange I don't the parents had anything to do with Caylee's disappearance or death if that is the case.

I dont think they did either, but I do think it is possible they have participated in covering up. For me it started with the pizza- why lie about it immediately following an eve of questioning?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500