Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #39

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's why I wanted to know if any of the pictures we found were from later on in June. I'm not sure Caylee was missing on the Fusian dates (including the 20th). Now why the family wouldn't come forward with that info no doubt is because they assume the date is @the 16th. Only Casey would know otherwise. I asked once before..."Casey would you care to revise the timeline?"

I think tony and his friend, as well as amy and others did not see Caylee after the 16th. Maybe I am missing the timeline you are trying to create?

So I guess he did ask for immunity?

Well, I'm definitely not sure how Jose would know Padilla wasn't there, you know unless Jose was there. :)

That convinces me that Jose the Defense Attorney, Inc has asked for immunity for his client. I know I was stunned when NG said it not once, but twice Thursday night, attributing the information to Carlos Padilla.

Who is he?

He is who someone said had posted $100,000, someone else stated that Fusian cars posted $125,000.

I'm so sleepy, I can't think straight, but I think it was posted a few posts after I posted the link to the fusian club video.

Night all!

Forgive me if I've missed it - so much info to go through. On one of the Fox News shows today, can't even remember which one, (in the afternoon I think - Friday) they said there were more pictures, etc (from when she was out partying after Caylee's disappearance and around that time) and more info that they can't even put on television (it sounded like from what it showed they couldn't air it) that at a minimum LE could add some kind of child abuse charge.

Did anyone else see this or know specifically what they are talking about?

"Ésos eran los mejores días de mi vida"

What does this translate to???? I'm not having any luck.. Please help

He is who someone said had posted $100,000, someone else stated that Fusian cars posted $125,000.

I'm so sleepy, I can't think straight, but I think it was posted a few posts after I posted the link to the fusian club video.

Night all!

Never Lose hope foundation $25k and 100k fliers
Kid Finders mobile billboards
Skyview Aviation and Exotics $200,000 after an initial $100k

Do we have to log in to this site to see what you're seeing?? I might be missing something. Thanks for your help.

Yeah, you would have to register, but the site is legit, I am a member. It's worth it. it looks like they updayed her Myspace and that to make her look like the good mommy but totally forgot about her Yearbook page. It's worth the registration.

Night all!

I knew he put that money up, just wondered who he is in terms of the community other than a "business man." I'll check into more tomorrow.
Good night. I'm heading out also. You did some great research on that.
:blowkiss:

I've been out for the night and am catching up and saw Tricia's post regarding Richard Ricci. While I'm not a friend of his wife and didn't go to the pressers, I only live 35 minutes from where Elizabeth Smart went missing. I feel the need to point out that at the time of Richards death, he was being held on charges not related to to Elizabeth's kidnapping. BTW, he murdered a cop in 1983. He was a career criminal plain and simple. Sure LE wanted to hang him for Elizabeth's kidnapping, but they didn't and they couldn't because the evidence just did not prove it.

I've had cases where I've been completely wrong and it's taken the wind out of my sails. That has a tendency to make the pendulum swing the other way. And you start giving suspects too much of a benefit of the doubt. That is not a good thing, and does a diservice to victims. You see it in Nancy Grace since Melinda Duckett commited suicide. She doesn't go after guests that she should. And now Greta compares almost every missing woman to "The Runaway Bride". That's an insult to missing women.

We may or may be shocked at the outcome of this case. I just don't know why it's so unbelievable that a selfish sociopathic mother killed her child. They do it all the time. And don't forget, the FBI, OCSD and the entire media is looking for ZG and no one has been able to prove she exists.

I knew he put that money up, just wondered who he is in terms of the community other than a "business man." I'll check into more tomorrow.
Good night. I'm heading out also. You did some great research on that.
:blowkiss:

Thank you, you too :)

I've been out for the night and am catching up and saw Tricia's post regarding Richard Ricci. While I'm not a friend of his wife and didn't go to the pressers, I only live 35 minutes from where Elizabeth Smart went missing. I feel the need to point out that at the time of Richards death, he was being held on charges not related to to Elizabeth's kidnapping. BTW, he murdered a cop in 1983. He was a career criminal plain and simple. Sure LE wanted to hang him for Elizabeth's kidnapping, but they didn't and they couldn't because the evidence just did not prove it.

I've had cases where I've been completely wrong and it's taken the wind out of my sails. That has a tendency to make the pendulum swing the other way. And you start giving suspects too much of a benefit of the doubt. That is not a good thing, and does a diservice to victims. You see it in Nancy Grace since Melinda Duckett commited suicide. She doesn't go after guests that she should. And now Greta compares almost every missing woman to "The Runaway Bride". That's an insult to missing women.

We may or may be shocked at the outcome of this case. I just don't know why it's so unbelievable that a selfish sociopathic mother killed her child. They do it all the time. And don't forget, the FBI, OCSD and the entire media is looking for ZG and no one has been able to prove she exists.
For me...the only connection I, personally, made with Elizabeth Smart was hoping that Caylee showed up alive as well. I had thought of Elizabeth today and thought it could happen...it's happened before. I do so wish for that for Caylee.
And on that less than chipper note, I will say goodnight and thank you to all of you for what you bring to WS each and everyday.
Sweet dreams, Caylee!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member