Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #39

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't look...but maybe she was out of hs when Caylee was born? Also...I thought she never graduated?

Caseys page was last updated a litttle over a year ago...it's not just for highschool students. A lot of 20 somethings have yearbook pages.

It's essentially just like myspace.

Isn't Fusian kinda like a high end sushi bar? That's the vibe I get from their page...on her Yearbook, it says she likes all kinds of food EXCEPT sushi and seafood. That's a bit odd.

It also lists her favorite food place as a pizza joint in Warren, Ohio.

July 3 Cindy posted this on Myspace
Thursday, July 03, 2008
my caylee is missing
She came into my life unexspectedly, just as she has left me. This precious little angel from above gave me strength and unconditional love. Now she is gone and I don't know why. All I am guilty of is loving her and providing her a safe home. Jealousy has taken her away. Jealousy from the one person that should be thankfull for all of the love and support given to her. A mother's love is deep, however there are limits when one is betrayed by the one she loved and trusted the most. A daughter comes to her mother for support when she is pregnant, the mother says without hesitation it will be ok. And it was. But then the lies and betrayal began. First it seemed harmless, ah, love is blind. A mother will look for the good in her child and give them a chance to change. This mother gave chance after chance for her daughter to change, but instead more lies more betrayal. What does the mother get for giving her daughter all of these chances? A broken heart. The daughter who stole money, lots of money, leaves without warning and does not let her mother now speak to the baby that her mother raised, fed, clothed, sheltered, paid her medical bills, etc. Instead tells her friends that her mother is controlling her life and she needs her space. No money, no future. Where did she go? Who is now watching out for the little angel?

transcript of the first 911 call from Cindy Anthony on July 15

Dispatch: And you said you have this vehicle back?
Cindy: Yes. And I have the, umm, statements.
Dispatch: She’s there right now?
Cindy: Yes I got her. I finally found her after a month. She’s been missing for a month. I found her, but we can’t find my granddaughter.

This is the transcript of the second 911 call from Cindy Anthony on July 15

Dispatch: Your daughter admitted that the baby is where?
Cindy: That the babysitter took her a month ago. That my daughter’s been looking for. I told you my daughter was missing for a month. I just found her today, but I can’t find my granddaughter. She just admitted to me that she’s been trying to find her herself. There’s something wrong. I found my daughter’s car today, and it smells like there’s been a dead body in the damn car.
Dispatch: Ok what is the 3-year-old’s name?
Cindy: Caylee. C-A-Y-L-E-E Anthony.
Dispatch: Caylee Anthony?
Cindy: Yes.
Dispatch: OK, is she white, black or Hispanic?
Cindy: She’s white.
Dispatch: How long has she been missing for?
Cindy: I have not seen her since the 7th of June

OK based on this I don't think she has even talked to Casey in the past month. Maybe I'm wrong but I don't think it was ever mentioned before the BOND HEARING that she had talked to or got text from her. I also think that was only said because it was a BOND HEARING, nobody wants to make it look like Casey disappears so that she can get bond.

I think tony and his friend, as well as amy and others did not see Caylee after the 16th. Maybe I am missing the timeline you are trying to create?
Don't forget the phone call on the 24th.

Wonder if she borrowed one of her friends' ubiquitous baseball caps to disguise herself from the camera.

That makes me wonder if she wrote the check to a name on a fake drivers license she got her hands on. How else could she cash it unless she put her own name on it?

I just keep thinking something tragic happened in Caseys life sometime in May. If you go through all the comments on Lee's myspace from her, the family seems so close. Dinners as family all the time, she talks about Caylees first steps, first words, funny things she does, she posted a video of Caylee jibbering, talks about Caylee missing Lee, getting together for Sunday funday and mom cooks and bakes, dad goes over they all watch football, it appears Casey is with Caylee all the time, yes there is some drinking comments in there (dad seems to supply the beer for those) but all and all just seems like a normal loving family. Its almost like there are two Caseys if that makes sense.

I have to go to bed, but if anyone wants to continue checking on the Fusian media info, here is something I found on the fusiangirls site.

They are plugging Macedo Motorsport and Pit Bull Motorcycles and crew. This seems important because nothing else on the page works and you can't even login. It tells you to email for info??? Sounds like a hooker site to me.

Peter Benevides owns Superior International Investment Corp.

Wonder if there is a way to find out if he is investing in one of these fusian businesses???

Curious if you or anyone is sending this stuff to the Orlando SD?? It's all interesting and who knows, might help...

Don't forget the phone call on the 24th.

If we just had any idea where Casey was for that call other than at Tony's without Caylee. By the time the call occured George and Cindy had already filed the report about the gas cans that morning, so I don't think she was there.

I just keep thinking something tragic happened in Caseys life sometime in May. If you go through all the comments on Lee's myspace from her, the family seems so close. Dinners as family all the time, she talks about Caylees first steps, first words, funny things she does, she posted a video of Caylee jibbering, talks about Caylee missing Lee, getting together for Sunday funday and mom cooks and bakes, dad goes over they all watch football, it appears Casey is with Caylee all the time, yes there is some drinking comments in there (dad seems to supply the beer for those) but all and all just seems like a normal loving family. Its almost like there are two Caseys if that makes sense.
Lee intimated all was not what it appeared to be when he said something like "I know you've had a tough year." Wonder what he meant.

After looking into some of Caseys friends and supporters there seems to be alot of gambling. People have used their kids to pay off gambling debts in the past, maybe it has happened again. People that like to bet on sports games a lot of involvement with motorcycle shops and exotic cars. Probably a lot of street racing and betting go on around Casey. Might be why the family is not concerned because they do know where Caylee is but they don't want to expose the whole racing circuit and all the players. Some of those people can be awfully dangerous and they are making thousands of dollars that they don't want in danger.

She met Tony May 24th.

If we just had any idea where Casey was for that call other than at Tony's without Caylee. By the time the call occured George and Cindy had already filed the report about the gas cans that morning, so I don't think she was there.
Also don't forget she dumped the car @ the 27th.

Also don't forget she dumped the car @ the 27th.

Would love to know what tony and DJ friend know about the car June 16th to the 27th. Was it at their apt. Was she driving it etc. Were they ever in it.

Have the racing and ga,bling avenues been expolred or passed on to LE yet? If not, I'll do it but help would be really nice.

Would love to know what tony and DJ friend know about the car June 16th to the 27th. Was it at their apt. Was she driving it etc. Were they ever in it.

Me too. That is one of the things that the public doesn't seem to have been told.

I'm sure LE knows...but the waiting is killing me!

Now, I'm really going to bed. Night all!

As of now, Casey is 19 days into her 33 days in jail. THat is unless they charge her with something. Which I kind of hope happens and on the other hand, what would it be without proof of anything?
But the point still remains that charges will have to be brought within the next few days or she will walk without bail.

Have the racing and ga,bling avenues been expolred or passed on to LE yet? If not, I'll do it but help would be really nice.

Would you wait a day or two? It might be better to see what can be uncovered from the websites and what may or may not be linked. There's a lot of digging that can be done that may or may not lead to some specifics which would be more useful I suspect. I'm going to dig tomorrow, as this sort of thing is something I know a lot about and deal with a lot, and I know there are some others who seem to be also in that other thread (and who have started based on what's been posted here) Just a thought?

As of now, Casey is 19 days into her 33 days in jail. THat is unless they charge her with something. Which I kind of hope happens and on the other hand, what would it be without proof of anything?
But the point still remains that charges will have to be brought within the next few days or she will walk without bail.

They have 16 more days and can file a 10 extension if needed I believe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wildkey517