Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #47

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, "we" (or some of us) seem to think Caylee may have died her last night at her grandparents'...Or after the GP's went to work the next morning....?
Right?

Casey may have borrowed the shovel to try and dig, but found it too hard to do so.
Thus the "hit" in the yard ....maybe under the cane.....near the wood fence and not 'so' deep...?

That would explain the cadaver scent in the back yard for sure.

...Then Casey hightails it out and spins the 'work-bonding-mini vacation' story trying to put as much distance between the death and her mom finding out as possible..

Hopefully something will break this week..

Respectfully, I think you are assuming that Casey, in regards to Caylee, is the only person that stands to be charged with anything in this case overall. I believe there is additional charges to come for others in this case, that are Federal offenses, just my opinion..
We have laws that will take all those others into consideration. The only Federal offense is if she is out of state. Even the lies to a LEO is a new state law. I don't see a FEDERAL charge there that the state doesn't already have one in place for.

Respectfully, I think you are assuming that Casey, in regards to Caylee, is the only person that stands to be charged with anything in this case overall. I believe there is additional charges to come for others in this case, that are Federal offenses, just my opinion..

I was about to go to sleep and you just woke me up. May I have some more please?

So, "we" (or some of us) seem to think Caylee may have died her last night at her grandparents'...Or after the GP's went to work the next morning....?
Right?

Casey may have borrowed the shovel to try and dig, but found it too hard to do so.
Thus the "hit" in the yard ....maybe under the cane.....near the wood fence and not 'so' deep...?

That would explain the cadaver scent in the back yard for sure.

...Then Casey hightails it out and spins the 'work-bonding-mini vacation' story trying to put as much distance between the death and her mom finding out as possible..

Hopefully something will break this week..

agreed

IMO, the press conference was part of the deal to get the GPs to talk to LE. They would talk, but LE had to make sure that it was out there that they were cooperating.

They spoke w/ the FBI for 6 hours the day BEFORE the press conf.

I think we were seeing a shift in tactics & all sides coming together to start to force Casey's hand & see an end to the nonsense.

6 hours is a long time.... I think it's safe to assume the Anthony's were shown some of the strong case they have against Casey.... maybe even some of the forensic results.

The noose is tightening around Casey's neck.

Lee's been VERY quiet the past few days.

Agreed. I'm not that "up" on Fed vs Local - but once the FBI is there everyone HAS TO operate on a different level. That 6 hour meeting with the GP's the other day was probably quite enlightening - if just for the GP's. I don't really see (yet) what Cindy has actually done - she's just made denial statements and kinda backtracked on some things she has said - but I do believe there are "other" things that LE are aware of with her - which is probably why we really haven't heard much out of her SINCE that meeting. Now, George - I truly believe he is in trouble deep - with that car, the gas cans and such. Only time will tell. If they do find her - or the forensics are very revealing - and don't implicate the GP's - they just might drop them altogether and focus on Casey.

We'll have to wait and see on this.

It doesn't have to be deep to attract alligators, probably.
Alligators don't factor in - they won't eat something that they haven't killed.

You guys are great! I truly feel for the first time EVER that we have gotten down to the truth of what happened to Caylee.

So many more questions. Hold on to your seats folks this is soon to become SOME RIDE.

If we have come to this conclusion I am sure that LE has too!

I agree, at this point I am simply hopeful they find evidence as to her final resting place that ties into being buried at the GP's..
There should be evidence from the vehicle (ie. carpet fibers) and the yard on her clothing. Also, if she was buried then removed to be re-buried...there will be soil in places that they can easily get to compare to the soil samples already taken. I won't get too graphic here.

We have laws that will take all those others into consideration. The only Federal offense is if she is out of state. Even the lies to a LEO is a new state law. I don't see a FEDERAL charge there that the state doesn't already have one in place for.

Respectfully, I am referring to charges that have not been "charged", yet, but that I am aware may be a factor in this case. Without being more specific, let me just say "mail fraud/wire fraud.." Who are you referring to that is out of state- Caylee? There is zero proof of that and it belies the protocal for how the FBI gets involved in a MP case..

Watching Tony on Geraldo - what a charmer. "I have to go the bathroom."

Agreed. I'm not that "up" on Fed vs Local - but once the FBI is there everyone HAS TO operate on a different level. That 6 hour meeting with the GP's the other day was probably quite enlightening - if just for the GP's. I don't really see (yet) what Cindy has actually done - she's just made denial statements and kinda backtracked on some things she has said - but I do believe there are "other" things that LE are aware of with her - which is probably why we really haven't heard much out of her SINCE that meeting. Now, George - I truly believe he is in trouble deep - with that car, the gas cans and such. Only time will tell. If they do find her - or the forensics are very revealing - and don't implicate the GP's - they just might drop them altogether and focus on Casey.

We'll have to wait and see on this.

When Jessica Lunsford was reported missing the CACU got involved. There were no FEDERAL charges filed.... the state got Couey. Even though he was in Ga. , the state prosecuted him. Because the state has laws in place to take care of like this that harm children.
Just because the FBI is involved doesn't mean there are Federal charges to be filed. Not in this state, now in Vt in Brooke Bennett's case there is no DP so the Feds are charging in that case.

There should be evidence from the vehicle (ie. carpet fibers) and the yard on her clothing. Also, if she was buried then removed to be re-buried...there will be soil in places that they can easily get to compare to the soil samples already taken. I won't get too graphic here.

Agreed SS, but they have to be tied to Casey specifically.. How may cases can we cite that are like that going into trial?

Watching Tony on Geraldo - what a charmer. "I have to go the bathroom."
LOL, thanks for making an appearance before I retire for the eve.. LOL
I liked the terminator shades circa 1986..

Respectfully, I am referring to charges that have not been "charged", yet, but that I am aware may be a factor in this case. Without being more specific, let me just say "mail fraud/wire fraud.." Who are you referring to that is out of state- Caylee? There is zero proof of that and it belies the protocal for how the FBI gets involved in a MP case..
Mail fraud/wire fraud? I wish you would expound on that. I do believe once the word "kidnapped" is uttered then the FBI steps up - that was discussed real early on and why I believe Baez got on those shows real quick. If you noticed he liked to use that word (kidnapped) - to pull them in.

Pretty please...Be more specific. I am aware that it is your opinion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member