Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #47

Status
Not open for further replies.
Respectfully, I am referring to charges that have not been "charged", yet, but that I am aware may be a factor in this case. Without being more specific, let me just say "mail fraud/wire fraud.." Who are you referring to that is out of state- Caylee? There is zero proof of that and it belies the protocal for how the FBI gets involved in a MP case..
Excuse me.... but mail fraud has zero to do with finding a missing child. unless there is proof that it was for what ? ransom? Then it would be a kidnapping.

When Jessica Lunsford was reported missing the CACU got involved. There were no FEDERAL charges filed.... the state got Couey. Even though he was in Ga. , the state prosecuted him. Because the state has laws in place to take care of like this that harm children.
Just because the FBI is involved doesn't mean there are Federal charges to be filed. Not in this state, now in Vt in Brooke Bennett's case there is no DP so the Feds are charging in that case.

I agree it does not mean filing necessarily, but it absolutely means the potential for Fed charges and they are being investigated, that is what I am saying..

casey tells george today...."dad she's close" is casey getting desperate at trying to keep her folks believing her or what? like no, don't listen to what everybody else is saying....i'm gonna throw you another bone, please keep believing me!!!!

So, "we" (or some of us) seem to think Caylee may have died her last night at her grandparents'...Or after the GP's went to work the next morning....?
Right?

Casey may have borrowed the shovel to try and dig, but found it too hard to do so.
Thus the "hit" in the yard ....maybe under the cane.....near the wood fence and not 'so' deep...?

That would explain the cadaver scent in the back yard for sure.

...Then Casey hightails it out and spins the 'work-bonding-mini vacation' story trying to put as much distance between the death and her mom finding out as possible..

Hopefully something will break this week..
While I do agree something happened to Caylee at that house on the night of June 15th or early June 16th, I am not willing to go as far as saying that the GPs had gone anywhere.

I can't get on board with the rest of what you said tho.

I agree it does not mean filing necessarily, but it absolutely means the potential for Fed charges and they are being investigated, that is what I am saying..

That is a given that there are investigations going on in different areas that no one would even dream about. Not just mail fraud either. But it doesn't mean there will ever be charges filed.

Excuse me.... but mail fraud has zero to do with finding a missing child. unless there is proof that it was for what ? ransom? Then it would be a kidnapping.

Becca- if you read my post, it is very specific to say Fed charges not possibly not related to Caylee, but relative to her case... I stand behind that.
Respectfully, Duh. Mail fraud and kidnapping- what are you talking about?
Let's agree I have a um,a theory, you are not versed in Federal Criminal Code, and we will just see.. There will be Federal charges to someone involved in this case, stating for the record...

If this is true and the GP's are acting out a role to get Casey to confess, both GPa and GMA deserve Oscars for not letting their grief show. If you ask me, it would be inhuman to ask someone to pretend this way.....but the whole case is so impossible to begin with and the players in this case behave in such outlandish ways, that I guess it's possible. My head is shaking "NO" as I type this....:sheesh:

Don't worry.... my head was kind of shaking "NO" also. lol

But I DO think it's not THAT hard to believe GPs could believe one thing on an intellectual level BUT still deep down hold out hope that LE is wrong & Caylee really is still alive.

Snipped:

While I do agree something happened to Caylee at that house on the night of June 15th or early June 16th, I am not willing to go as far as saying that the GPs had gone anywhere.

Do you think Cindy and or George were home when "it" happened?
:waitasec:

Becca- if you read my post, it is very specific to say Fed charges not possibly not related to Caylee, but relative to her case... I stand behind that.
Respectfully, Duh. Mail fraud and kidnapping- what are you talking about?
Let's agree I have a um,a theory, you are not versed in Federal Criminal Code, and we will just see.. There will be Federal charges to someone involved in this case, stating for the record...
Do not insult me....I can read can you?

I agree! But the question is how long will the charade last??? I don't think much longer, IMHO

I agree.........if the forensic testing positively identifies Caylee as being deceased in the trunk of the car, that will effectively end the babysitter story.

I suspect there will then be a new story, placing blame for Caylee's death on someone other than Casey.

I have given serious thought about all 3 being involved. I just keep coming back to the fact that NONE of them can keep their mouth shut. With that I don't believe they could all be "in on it" - one (or more) would be singing like a canary trying to implicate the others.

Snipped:

Do you think Cindy and or George were home when "it" happened?
:waitasec:

I don't believe they were home.

IF they were, I hate to think what Lee would think of this whole thing... it's bad enough his sister 'lost' his niece... to find out his parents had knowledge of the whole thing.....

Oh. My. God. It would kill him.

It is the only thing that makes logical sense here since Caylee was NEVER seen or heard from again after the video tape was made. We have not heard of one single person besides Cindy or Caylee that says she was alive after that. SOMEONE in the greater Orlando area would have come forward to say they saw this little girl with Casey by now. There has not been one sighting of her anywhere by anyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther