Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #59

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is it that Cindy keeps going on these talk shows? Very little time is spent talking about searches, leads, pleas to the "kidnappers", etc. I wish these interviews would dry up. I don't need to hear her laying out Casey's defense. Following the evidence will lead to this case being solved IMO. I can wait till she goes to trial. When that does happen, and Casey gets sent away for 6 years (assuming there'll be no additional charges) I wonder what the family will say when Caylee still hasn't been found.

Because she is mentally ill, IMHO. She is also talking too much out of nervousness and nothing is making sense. She is as guilty as H***, somehow she is involved in this thing. She is like a murderer who always returns to the scene of the crime. Something in this situation is "feeding" her illness.

One day "Get off your A@@'s and look for my granddaughter, she is out there"
( that would imply that if she wants us to look for her they don't know where she is)

BUT

Next day "Casey knows where she is, she just can't saying as she is protecting her daughter"

My only hope is that an FBI profiler has her number also and that they will evidentually arrest her also.

August 6th, 2008 11:44 AM Eastern
latest plans..

by Greta Van Susteren
As usual we are trying to do several things at once…if I do go back to DC for the interview I have scheduled out in Virginia at five pm, I may come back here to Orlando tomorrow. OTR Producer Steph Watts is here in Orlando and so is Mark Fuhrman…so we are covered to make sure we get the latest for you and dig for more information.

http://gretawire.foxnews.com/2008/08/06/latest-plans/

What interview is in Virginia?

There's a video on the left side of this page. I don't know if anyone has seen it but after watching it I just can't go back and look to see if it HAS in fact been posted here. Go look..... I could have lived the rest of my life and not seen that. It's a video of Caylee.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=398237873

Dear God in heaven...that poor child

OMG...I haven't cried yet and I'm in tears! I have seen the video before. I made the mistake of scrolling down and reading all the happy birthday comments! Breaks my heart in 2!

Me too, but I don't think Cindy will want to talk to Mark Furhman! Especially if she's been catching what he has to say.

I don't know if this has been mentioned or not, have been out of pocket for a couple of days, but if I remember correctly, the only time I remember seeing Casey get stressed in her jailhouse phone calls was when her mother said something to the effect that she was in jail because of her lying, Casey then said something about knowing this call was a waste of time, needing Tony's phone number, etc. Am I reading something into this that isn't there?

Sabego

This is from the article link below.

However, in a news conference Monday afternoon, the media was told they are not guaranteed immediate access to the results. The Sheriff's Office spokesman Carlos Padilla said they will release what they deem appropriate when they deem it appropriate to the investigation.

There is a possibility new charges on additional cases or additional counts can be filed against Casey if those results give investigators more evidence to convict her on new charges

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/p...=15&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1

What the he77 does THAT mean (in bold)?

August 6th, 2008 11:44 AM Eastern
latest plans..

by Greta Van Susteren
As usual we are trying to do several things at once…if I do go back to DC for the interview I have scheduled out in Virginia at five pm, I may come back here to Orlando tomorrow. OTR Producer Steph Watts is here in Orlando and so is Mark Fuhrman…so we are covered to make sure we get the latest for you and dig for more information.

http://gretawire.foxnews.com/2008/08/06/latest-plans/

Yep.........hardeharhar!! Steph Watts on the ground in front of the pool in Orlando looking at WS's on his laptop, where he finds all his information. :clap: When he gets paid maybe he can toss a couple of dollars our way??? IMHO

I think Greta's interview might have something to do with politics?

Good catch Swag! That is interesting. What additional cases?
Oh, perhaps on theft of Amy's money?

However, in a news conference Monday afternoon, the media was told they are not guaranteed immediate access to the results. The Sheriff's Office spokesman Carlos Padilla said they will release what they deem appropriate when they deem it appropriate to the investigation.

There is a possibility new charges on additional cases or additional counts can be filed against Casey if those results give investigators more evidence to convict her on new charges

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/p...=15&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1

murder maybe.

stealing from Amy, her parents and lord knows who else...

identity theft???

illegal activities and/or professions????

Purely speculation on my part

There's a video on the left side of this page. I don't know if anyone has seen it but after watching it I just can't go back and look to see if it HAS in fact been posted here. Go look..... I could have lived the rest of my life and not seen that. It's a video of Caylee.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=398237873

Dear God in heaven...that poor child

There's a special hell for whoever harmed this child and if it's a relative an eternity of hell is not enough.

Because she is mentally ill, IMHO. She is also talking too much out of nervousness and nothing is making sense. She is as guilty as H***, somehow she is involved in this thing. She is like a murderer who always returns to the scene of the crime. Something in this situation is "feeding" her illness.

One day "Get off your A@@'s and look for my granddaughter, she is out there"
( that would imply that if she wants us to look for her they don't know where she is)

BUT

Next day "Casey knows where she is, she just can't saying as she is protecting her daughter"

My only hope is that an FBI profiler has her number also and that they will evidentually arrest her also.
She's enjoying it way too much...and it is NOT helping to solve the case. I would prefer the media to focus on following LE and doing some real investigative work. This is like watching a soap opera (and a bad one at that). There's info to get, but it's a waste of time trying to get it from that family. JMHO

ETA: yes, there is definitely something wrong with her!

stealing from Amy, her parents and lord knows who else...

identity theft???

illegal activities and/or professions????

Purely speculation on my part
probably theft and forgery to start

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members