Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #66

Status
Not open for further replies.
But if I saw her name, I would not be sure how to pronounce it. Is that a common name in Florida? Did she pronounce it correctly when she gave the name to police? Because if she did, then she had either heard of Z before or knew her. If she did not pronounce it correctly, then maybe she had her id, or only saw her name on paper.

It's not that it is so common......but if you live in a community with a large hispanic population, you learn to pronounce the names. It's easy to pronounce once you have grown up in Florida, gone to school with other people how have hispanic names and such.

Was it just Cindy who said that she had heard the name Zenaida Gonzalez two years ago from Casey? Could Cindy have said that because Casey said it was ZG just to back her daughter up? I could never figure out why the GP's would think the public would believe that Casey could afford a "nanny" with no job. Her parents paid everything for Caylee, and probably alot for Casey, but for a nanny when they babysat for free, come on. Did anyone else state they heard of this nanny other than Cindy?

The only simple answer is that the grandparents lied. Now, once there daughter moved out, the daughter might have told them this crap about a babysitter, but no way was this name being tossed around a year ago.

When this all is finished, I really do think the grandparents should be charged with impeading a law enforcement investigation. There lies have delayed the finding of this child and there is no excuse for this at all!

Anybody have a good reason why the police have not taken this to a grand jury yet? A grand jury would allow alot more leway for the police and more power to get some answers.

I just had a bit of an epiphany regarding the flurry of phone calls. I have a crazy cousin who is a lot like Casey, single mom, still living with and off of parents at 32 yo, heavy drinker, lots of boyfriends, into myspace, etc. If she were to get an invite to go out in the middle of the day, she would begin calling family members repeatedly until someone agreed to take her daughter. Even if a family member hangs up on her immediately, she calls back again and again and a means to break the family member down. That is her typical behavior, regularly and for years.

I think that Casey and Caylee moved out late on the 15th or early on the 16th because she was fighting with her mom about responsibility, and then Casey wanted to go out the night of the 16th and started calling her parents to get them to take Caylee for her. The grandparents were pulling a bit of much needed tough love on Casey and wouldn't take her calls because she had told them she was going to do it without them. When the wouldn't answer her calls, she decided to drug Caylee and leave her in the trunk or somewhere else out of sight while she was out partying. When she came to on the 17th she realized Caylee was dead and then began the days of shovel borrowing, gas can stealing, tattoo getting, etc.

I'm actually thinking it possible that she has been telling them there's zanny....

However, did she reveal a LAST name before??? That I doubt.... I'd like someone to ask if HOW she referred to the nanny.

I'm really thinking she did drug Caylee but had to explain some times and said.. she's with the nanny (zanny).

I think she picked a last name for the nanny when this all went down because she figured this to be her best cover.

Drugs in Caylee's system would be an accident she couldn't explain ( as opposed to a drowning)

Oh, and I now think that the ZG thing is just a complete coincidence.

When I looked up some Zenaidas on myspace... I found some zenny use for a nickname but not zanny.....

Which means nothing...

but if Casey was looking for a name that would link with Zanny... Zenaida might be the CLOSEST she could come.... I wonder if there are searches in the web histories of the computers they've taken. That would explain why they discounted Zanny's existence so darned quickly, wouldn't it?

Lawmen talk with Fuhrman

In a related development, Orange County authorities met for about 30 minutes at sheriff's headquarters Thursday with Mark Fuhrman, the former Los Angeles police detective made famous during the O.J. Simpson murder trial.

Fuhrman told Fox TV host Greta Van Susteren on Wednesday night that he had learned about a "flurry" of calls from Casey Anthony's cell phone to her parents and others June 16, when she was alone at the house with Caylee. Detectives have not publicly discussed such calls.

Capt. Angelo Nieves described the 30-minute session Thursday as a "meet and greet." He would not say what was discussed.

"We didn't discuss anything official with him," Nieves said.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/orl-caylee0808aug08,0,7124606.story

This "flurry of calls" is interesting -- and believable -- since phone records are pretty easy for someone on the inside at the phone company to get their hands on -- as opposed to an unknown piece of evidence LE may have -- that only they know about.

June 16....my understanding was that Casey did not go to the nursing home. Correct? We've also heard Casey went to Tony's house. Do we know she was alone with Caylee, any other firm info on where Casey was on June 16?

I just had a bit of an epiphany regarding the flurry of phone calls. I have a crazy cousin who is a lot like Casey, single mom, still living with and off of parents at 32 yo, heavy drinker, lots of boyfriends, into myspace, etc. If she were to get an invite to go out in the middle of the day, she would begin calling family members repeatedly until someone agreed to take her daughter. Even if a family member hangs up on her immediately, she calls back again and again and a means to break the family member down. That is her typical behavior, regularly and for years.

I think that Casey and Caylee moved out late on the 15th or early on the 16th because she was fighting with her mom about responsibility, and then Casey wanted to go out the night of the 16th and started calling her parents to get them to take Caylee for her. The grandparents were pulling a bit of much needed tough love on Casey and wouldn't take her calls because she had told them she was going to do it without them. When the wouldn't answer her calls, she decided to drug Caylee and leave her in the trunk or somewhere else out of sight while she was out partying. When she came to on the 17th she realized Caylee was dead and then began the days of shovel borrowing, gas can stealing, tattoo getting, etc.
your theory makes alot of sense !

Last night on Greta when she was talking to Cindy, Cindy said she would be the first person Casey called if Caylee had an accident or something because she was a nurse. Given that statement and the flurry of calls....makes you go hmmmmmm.

Any leaks on what business Casey called when she was desperately calling her parents and the two other people?

Last night on Greta when she was talking to Cindy, Cindy said she would be the first person Casey called if Caylee had an accident or something because she was a nurse. Given that statement and the flurry of calls....makes you go hmmmmmm.

I thought the same thing when she said it. Which goes to show you how STUPID she is. She knows this information of the search warrant is out, which shows her own daughter calling and calling both her and George........and then she goes on national tv to say this statement?

Too bad you can't be arrested for being stupid, but you can be arrested for obstruction of justice in the death of a child!

snipped for space -
I have been trying to figure out the Zenaida . It could account for how Casey got ZFG's name and knew she had looked at an apartment there but without being seen or remembered by anyone. Just an idea.

This is a well thought out post; however, this would require Casey to have some sort of photographic memory to remember the phone no of Zanny.

Any leaks on what business Casey called when she was desperately calling her parents and the two other people?

The only thing I could think of is that she tried to call her Dad at his new place of employment after him not answering his cell phone. Her brother travels alot so possible she was calling his place of business? But the more I thought about it, the more I discounted her calling her brother......I don't think he would put up with her lies and he would catch on quicker than the grandparents.

By the way.........remember that the grandmother said that only two people were known to have been told about the kidnapping. The search warrant and mark furman said that Casyee called her mom, dad (six times).......one business.........and two people.

This leads me to think that there really are two people who possible might have some information of what she did during this time.

I am also a little bit skeptical of Zanny's interview and story. I had a funny feeling listening to that interview. It seemed to me that she might just be out after her 15 minutes of fame, so to speak. She also seemed to be playing a "blame game" in commenting that because she has that name, she is having a hard time finding a job now.
Supposedly there are a lot of people in FL with this name. Something about her and that interview just really bothered me.

I am also a little bit skeptical of Zanny's interview and story. I had a funny feeling listening to that interview. It seemed to me that she might just be out after her 15 minutes of fame, so to speak. She also seemed to be playing a "blame game" in commenting that because she has that name, she is having a hard time finding a job now.
Supposedly there are a lot of people in FL with this name. Something about her and that interview just really bothered me.

she's just building her case to sue later........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member