Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #66

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw a "legal expert" on a panel on the news last night... can't remember if it was Fox/CNN/MSNBC

That expert is under the impression Zenaida was lying....

He was cut off before he could explain because they went to commercial

Maybe the "clues" that Casey is giving her family is to where she buried Caylee so that they can go move her before the cops find her.

Is anyone watching fox? Apparently Lee is doing his own investigation and may not share his info with police? I missed hearing it myself but the heads are saying that's what he basically said.

The only thing I could think of is that she tried to call her Dad at his new place of employment after him not answering his cell phone. .
Respectfully snipped.

I thought about that, also, that she might have tried to call her dad's work. And I've also thought that since Casey seems to be pretty disconnected from everyone, she might not have even known where her dads new job was. I oriinally thought that the two other people she called must have been friends of hers, but maybe not. They could have been friends of George's. She couls have been calling them to find out where George's new job was.

Do we know what order the calls were made in?

I saw a "legal expert" on a panel on the news last night... can't remember if it was Fox/CNN/MSNBC

There is just something "off" with that "Zenaida" and her story. Maybe it was just how she threw in how her life is ruined because she has this name. I honestly think she was lying. The whole thing is a hoax and as someone just posted up-thread ... she could be trying for a lawsuit. Who knows. The worl is full of crazies ... guess the Anthony's don't hold a sole claim to crazy.

Lee had a comment on her myspace about finding a good present for Father's Day.. How to get a job for Dummies...

So I think she'd know where Dad's new job was... however, in a true panic she may have gone blank....

We don't know the order, I don't think, as it's come from "leaks"

I may be way off with this but maybe Casey called Lee at work to get him to call her parents since they weren't accepting her calls.

Could be.....& if this proves to be true, then we KNOW that on June 17th Casey was looking for a name to *fit* the so-called nanny. (zanny)

Wonder if anyone has asked Amy where they might have been looking @ apts?

Wonder what time this ZG was @ the Sawgrass Apts. on the 17th ??

my next thought....wondering if ANYONE in this saga can get a 'date' straight??.....now even LE is 'date confused'.

Haven't some people said that they had heard of "Zanny" the nanny for a year and a half or so? So, she didn't just come up with the name on the 17th, right? Then again, I think the only one that has said that for sure is Cindy. Nevermind...

I do wonder if this isn't how all of this came about! Good thoughts!

Respectfully snipped.

I thought about that, also, that she might have tried to call her dad's work. And I've also thought that since Casey seems to be pretty disconnected from everyone, she might not have even known where her dads new job was. I oriinally thought that the two other people she called must have been friends of hers, but maybe not. They could have been friends of George's. She couls have been calling them to find out where George's new job was.

Do we know what order the calls were made in?

Not that I am aware of.

Is anyone watching fox? Apparently Lee is doing his own investigation and may not share his info with police? I missed hearing it myself but the heads are saying that's what he basically said.

If that is true, Lee has lost his mind. Why would he not share info with police? They have many more resources than he would have to follow up on any leads.
Would he not then be considered to be obstructing justice by the fact that he is withholding information??

I have no doubt that this is of the opinion. But I think it's due to her saying she can't find a job anywhere because of what has gone on. just wants her 15 minutes of fame if you ask me.

Does anyone remember on either Nancy Grace or Greta where it was stated that according to the search of Casey's incoming/outgoing calls that she DID NOT speak to Caylee on the afternoon that Cindy called 911 as she had claimed to Lee??? This case has gotten me to where I can't remember who said what!

Does anyone remember on either Nancy Grace or Greta where it was stated that according to the search of Casey's incoming/outgoing calls that she DID NOT speak to Caylee on the afternoon that Cindy called 911 as she had claimed to Lee??? This case has gotten me to where I can't remember who said what!

It was NG.

What ever happened with the theory that LE thought that Casey had posed as Zanny? Now we have this crazy "Zanny" crawl out of the woodwork and claim her life is ruined. Does this then mean that Casey did not pose as Zanny?

By the way.........remember that the grandmother said that only two people were known to have been told about the kidnapping. The search warrant and mark furman said that Casyee called her mom, dad (six times).......one business.........and two people.

This leads me to think that there really are two people who possible might have some information of what she did during this time.

Keep in mind 'Casey' told Cindy about kidnappers...& who else knew.

But I do believe there are at least two (friends) that might have info re:
Casey actions 16th thru 18th.......seems like any friends with any 'kidnap info" would have already 'stepped up'.

What ever happened with the theory that LE thought that Casey had posed as Zanny? Now we have this crazy "Zanny" crawl out of the woodwork and claim her life is ruined. Does this then mean that Casey did not pose as Zanny?

No one in the rental office identified Casey but they did id this Zenaida has viewing an apartment

Keep in mind 'Casey' told Cindy about kidnappers...& who ele knew.

But I do believe there are at least two (friends) that might have info re:
Casey actions 16th thru 18th.......seems like any friends with any 'kidnap info" would have already 'stepped up'.

Her friends have gone quiet to the media... which could singify they're working with LE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member