Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #72

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your asking me to do research which is going back and that takes considerable time. Its late I have been researching already today. Try to get some rest and look around for it tomorrow, its there. In the mean time rest well. :angel:
Yup...another day. Caylee's birhday. Oh my...everytime I thought of that I could see her face and just cried. Great job everyone. Thanks for all that you do.
Goodnight Caylee, you rest as well.

Cindy has also said that Casey has told her what she knows and she is satisfied with it. So if that is true, and Casey told her something pertinent, then her not telling LE IS interfering with the case and finding Caylee!

Cindy has also said that Casey has told her what she knows and she is satisfied with it. So if that is true, and Casey told her something pertinent, then her not telling LE IS interfering with the case and finding Caylee!

And how do we know Cindy has not told LE ?

What does everyone make of the fact that Casey and her parents all initially told LE that Caylee was last seen on 6/9? Only after the photos were discovered of Caylee w/ her great-grandfather did they say they all must have made a mistake and it actually was a whole week later.

That info about how Cindy reacted when told about LE's discovery of the dated photos of 6/15 has raised major red flags for me. That is a bizarre reaction. Is there possibly a cover-up w/ regard to this whole week? How could you not know when you last saw your daughter or grandaughter and wrongly peg it by a whole week? And yet George apparently remembers exactly what both of them were wearing? WTH?

I'm not sure where she told them she was--I'm still under the impression they had no idea where she was.

I do know that Cindy said Amy told her where to find Casey.
Yes, but what made Cindy call Amy to find out where Casey really was if she and Casey were talking on a daily basis?

Either she didn't believe what Casey was telling her, or they weren't in daily communication.

I give Cindy credit for knowing better than to lie under oath about the frequency of their phone contact, since it's so easy to disprove. That leads me to believe that she knew her daughter was lying to her in all those "daily" contacts.

Q: If her daughter lied to her about something as inconsequential as her location, why would Cindy believe what that same daughter is telling her about how she 'misplaced' Caylee?

A: She doesn't. What we're seeing is the public face - the inexplicable continuing defense of the indefensible.

She doesn't seem to have come to the realization yet that this stance does nothing to help bring Caylee home, and is actually counterproductive. No one is searching for Caylee because no one has the slightest idea of what Casey did with her. Her family has to date been totally ineffective in convincing her to tell the truth for once, and the public is at the moment distracted by the weirdness of the statements that are coming out of every member of the Anthony family.

I agree, Chrisg. Cindy had to be the one to turn over that video tape to the media and how did she not know the date? BS! George also knew the date and time of exactly when Casey supposedly showed up when he supposedly found the gas cans...amazingly just hours after he reported the burglary. Funny he didn't bother to call LE to let them know they had been returned right afterwards, too.

Ok..Check...I guess I did miss that. Can you point me to what transcript? So wait, if she saw Casey on the 12th...why did GM say she just found her daughter "today" on the 15th?
SS, RR ughhhhhhhhhhhhhh no way tonight am I going to dig, been digging all day. Hey silly's why do you think I showed up so late? My brain is fried, and I do mean fried......:snooty: :croc:

Actually, that's not interfering with law enforcement. However, when a witness is being questioned and deliberately tells lies that is an offense. A suspect has a right to remain silent, but not to lie. However, apparently law enforcement does have a right to lie to witnesses and suspects. It is called a lawful artifice. It is an interview technique -- twist the story a little so some facts are false and see if the interviewee will try to correct them.

What does everyone make of the fact that Casey and her parents all initially told LE that Caylee was last seen on 6/9? Only after the photos were discovered of Caylee w/ her great-grandfather did they say they all must have made a mistake and it actually was a whole week later.

That info about how Cindy reacted when told about LE's discovery of the dated photos of 6/15 has raised major red flags for me. That is a bizarre reaction. Is there possibly a cover-up w/ regard to this whole week? How could you not know when you last saw your daughter or grandaughter and wrongly peg it by a whole week? And yet George apparently remembers exactly what both of them were wearing? WTH?

I think it was an honest mistake. I think Cindy did not want LE to go and get her father upset because of his health. I think Cindy was on the verge of a nervous breakdown in the first three weeks. I think she is most likely on sedatives now and is finally calming down.

What was this reaction when Cindy was told? I must have missed that.

But Cindy had Casey's phone number, and according to her testimony at the bond hearing, she and Casey either spoke on the phone or texted each other all but one or two days of the 30 days Casey was gone.

Why was it necessary for her to track her daughter down by calling a phone number she found in the car?

Clearly, Casey did NOT want to go home.

Casey couldn't go home without Caylee, as that would immediately be questioned, which is what happened when Cindy finally caught up with Casey.

My impression is that Casey and Cindy may have briefly talked or texted on a regular basis, but that Casey was vague on where she was, what she was doing, and lied about Caylee's whereabouts and why Cindy couldn't talk to Caylee. For Casey, it was only a matter of keeping up appearances that all was okay in order to keep her mother from becoming suspicious. I don't think Cindy knew where Casey was during that time.

Well if ya think about it, George just pops up with, I saw them both on the 16th, huh? then he pops in with and a by the way; I saw Casey on the 24th with the gas cans I just happened to report stolen late this morning. No problem, next.....

Actually, this is not uncommon or unexpected. Cindy isn't in the business of investigating crimes or interviewing witnesses in trial preparation.

Any thoughts on why Casey refused to talk with Lee today?:sick:

I think Casey is angry with the family. Lee didn't attend the bail reduction hearing and George and Cindy have been cooperating with LE, and Cindy didn't visit her on Wednesday. I think with Casey, this is just a means of manipulation.

Casey couldn't go home without Caylee, as that would immediately be questioned, which is what happened when Cindy finally caught up with Casey.

My impression is that Casey and Cindy may have briefly talked or texted on a regular basis, but that Casey was vague on where she was, what she was doing, and lied about Caylee's whereabouts and why Cindy couldn't talk to Caylee. For Casey, it was only a matter of keeping up appearances that all was okay in order to keep her mother from becoming suspicious. I don't think Cindy knew where Casey was during that time.
Bless ya, but this is why people keep questioning the family the dates of 12th which some are now needling me on and the 24th when George says he actually saw Casey.

It could very well be a mistake. Here is another "sighting" which was even before Caylee went missing: June 12: George Anthony says Caylee was spotted by friends of the Anthony family in a shopping area near the Orange-Seminole county lines. She was wearing a pink and blue outfit and white-rimmed sunglasses.

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Sidebar/2008/7/17/caylee_marie_anthony_disappearance_timeline.html

I find this MOST interesting because it is exactly what she George said she was wearing on July 16th, isn't it?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
buggy8993