Caylee Anthony 2 years old #11-General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
How come Casey and her family have not released a description of this baby sitter? You would think the cops would have asked casey for a description so people knew who to be on the look out for. Not that you can believe Casey about anything but this case has been out to the media about 2 weeks now and not even a description of this woman!
That is a great point. I know why LE hasn't asked for it, but you'd think Gma would have been screaming about it all over the news.

kathyn, I know it's frustrating, but unless someone with a legitimate tip came forward, it would be very difficult to determine where to start looking. Landfill searches are difficult and almost impossible. You might have a bit of luck if you started searching a landfill immediately. But everday that went by was more garbage added to the pile.

LE did state they are searching other locations, they just have not stated where.

Fox just said Grandma is now a POI!!!

ETA: Sorry, got a little excited there.

Fox said Grandmother is now a POI and they'll be back to tell why and what she said.

Didn't it take a couple months to find Lori Hacking's body, and they had a quicker response time.

We all know how sad this is. What I can't imagine is what state of mind is Casey in, when she thinks people will by her story of not speaking/seeing her daughter for a month and not reporting it. Obviously, this is the best she can come up with as an excuse and she thinks we should be buying it. She is one empty heart.

Fox just said Grandma is now a POI!!!

ETA: Sorry, got a little excited there.

Fox said Grandmother is now a POI and they'll be back to tell why and what she said.

NO WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

What!?

Martha on Fox is saying that it's Casey who has been named a POI, which we knew from the bond hearing. I'm not hearing them POI grandma?

How come Casey and her family have not released a description of this baby sitter? You would think the cops would have asked casey for a description so people knew who to be on the look out for. Not that you can believe Casey about anything but this case has been out to the media about 2 weeks now and not even a description of this woman!

Some of us believe she looks like this:

:doh:These two tips.....wouldn't it be helpful if the actual tip was played (of course, leaving out any personal info).

I think Cindy is either grabbing at straws. Of course, tips will come in from Georgia, especially since that Air Tran supposed sighting has been broadcast. What perplexes me is the amount of detail. Why does she believe this kidnapper is headed to NC? Cindy needs to do some explaining.

:waitasec:Cornelia is near the NC, SC & GA border.

So, we are being fed this info piecemeal...god, their control of the media really :furious:.

Just say what you know.

OME

ALERT: FOX REPORTING PRESS AVAILABILITY BY SHERIFFS DEPT AT THE TOP OF THE HOUR.

OMG!...i just got home from visiting my hubby in the hospital..spent the night; he's in a lot of pain, but it's expected, yada yada yada......i just turned on the TV...i didn't hear anything about the grandma!!!!!...there will be a press conference .... later today?????

Wow! The gma might not have been involved originally, but she definately has been helping Casey since.

Presser from Orange County Sheriff with new developments soon.

Cindy has been speaking about the odor in the car. She's got enough rope now.

Ya THINK???? :doh: Shouldn't the nation KNOW who they're looking for???? Is she tall/short, fat/skinny, long hair/short hair, big nose :liar: small nose???

It is because she is somewhat oblong in appearance with white writing on the top...Zanny is the Nanny, Zanny is the Nanny...did I just write that???

kathyn, I know it's frustrating, but unless someone with a legitimate tip came forward, it would be very difficult to determine where to start looking. Landfill searches are difficult and almost impossible. You might have a bit of luck if you started searching a landfill immediately. But everday that went by was more garbage added to the pile.

LE did state they are searching other locations, they just have not stated where.

Landfill searches also pose a danger to those searching it, they are going to want to be reasonably sure before they subject folks to that as they should. Simple answer- Casy tells them where she put her, this can stop

omg!! of course, I saw this coming ... make sure to keep relaying what's going on on fox! i wonder what gma said for them to all of a sudden call her a poi ... as far as i'm concerned she's been a poi for quite a while now!

The leading caption they said was something like.. "Now they have the grandmother as a POI and they'll say why later"... and something about because of the things she's saying..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member