Caylee Anthony 2 years old #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
:waitasec::confused::confused::confused::waitasec:
01AwcAXzi7FWoAAAABAAAAAAAAAAA.jpg

she had this on page five of second photobucket link.

not sure how long it was there for. does that have anything to do with her tattoo?
very good question!

the abandoned car with the car seat in it and the stench reported from that car :(

That would be one of the facts that bother me most, along with those posted by SeekingJana.

dont want to quote myself, but can anyone give me any information about this 'smell' in the car i seem to have missed the article. i think that says ALOT about what happened to this baby.
I don't know offhand..but I do know that a poster here yesterday was going to throw a piece of pizza in her trunk and do a little experiment... haven't heard anything back yet on if it is producing a stench...

I hear ya little tiger! I pm'd and we should be getting a subforum soon for this case. It will be much easier to put all the booty call pictures in one thread, the lies in another, and gmas rants in yet another.... sheesh...

eh eh eh.. bootycall pictures..

I hear ya little tiger! I pm'd and we should be getting a subforum soon for this case. It will be much easier to put all the booty call pictures in one thread, the lies in another, and gmas rants in yet another.... sheesh...

I thought was on the banned list.

dont want to quote myself, but can anyone give me any information about this 'smell' in the car i seem to have missed the article. i think that says ALOT about what happened to this baby.

The smell was noticed in a parking lot. Gm chalks it up to decaying pizza, police have ruled out that Caylee died in the car.

yeah i find it hard to post something about my theory on caylee and then have it followed by a big nekkid butt! lol. you can imagine where all the attention goes after that... i never thought the day would come when i would be jealous of another woman's butt! :doh:

They discounted it to being pizza in the trunk. I have no idea where a link is for that information though.

LOL, I think you are correct about the couple.

As for Brodsky and Baez I think they got their legal licenses with a few hundred bucks after locating the correct online website. :crazy:

Agreed! :crazy:

I don't know offhand..but I do know that a poster here yesterday was going to throw a piece of pizza in her trunk and do a little experiment... haven't heard anything back yet on if it is producing a stench...

Now I know it's late. That was funny to me.

The smell was noticed in a parking lot. Gm chalks it up to decaying pizza, police have ruled out that Caylee died in the car.

okay you believe this? is it believable? was the pizza in her car? this part really confuses me, i was following the case for a while and all of a sudden i start hearing about car stenches. so it was ruled that the smell in the car was casey's grandmas car, and it was from rotten pizza? not decomposition?

Awww...that tattoo freaked me out so much. (sigh) Jennifer Kesse also has a clover...but her's is a four leaf clover on her left hip. :( How very uncanny to have such a resemblance and a clover, too. Very weird.

01AwcAXzi7FWoAAAABAAAAAAAAAAA.jpg

she had this on page five of second photobucket link.

not sure how long it was there for. does that have anything to do with her tattoo?

I don't know, but that is interesting. I wish we had a date on that.

okay you believe this? is it believable? was the pizza in her car? this part really confuses me, i was following the case for a while and all of a sudden i start hearing about car stenches. so it was ruled that the smell in the car was casey's grandmas car, and it was from rotten pizza? not decomposition?
no...gma said it was from a piece of rotting pizza in the trunk...so last night we had a poster with a piece of pizza in her fridge and a wrecked out car and she put it in the trunk... no word yet on if it is producing a stench that is, 'smellable' from outside the car.... :confused::waitasec::confused::waitasec:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ms.Priss74