Caylee Anthony 2 years old #7: General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lets say Caylee was put in the playhouse,...when the dog hit on the corner of the yard by the playhouse, LE moved the playhouse and I would assume that they had the dog "do its thing" again to see exactly where it would hit. If thats the case, wouldn't it hit the moved playhouse? I am so confused.
Also,.. what if Caylee got hurt sometime by the playhouse. They say the dog picks up blood. What if it was picking up blood from a previous time? Could that happen?

I still think that Casey killed Caylee and I think the GM is helping with the cover up,. jmo

No, they are actually trained to smell the enzymes released by the human body almost immediately after death. Some sort of protein created by the stoppage of the heart pumping blood and it seperating w/in the body

Have we heard Jeff Hopkins' name before today?

He's the one Casey allegedly went to Jacksonville with, yes? And if I recall correctly, he's the person who supposedly introduced Casey to his own babysitter, Zenaida, according to Cindy's testimony today.

Has this been discussed and I missed it?

it may have but then I missed it too...things move so fast here!!
I am going to see if I can dig anything up on him, if he even exisists!!
I do remember one of the myspace messages posted last night somebody was just coming back from Jacksonville but I thought it was the friend Amy (not speaking of the puerto rico trip but an older myspace post from a long while ago) Maybe it's a mutual friend..I personally don't know but will see if I can find anything. Any travels or trips Casey may have taken in the past month worry me..

Maybe she has multiple personalities.

Tuppence, I appreciate your view, too. I would love to believe that's the case with Grandma and not anything worse.

So, here's my take on Caylee's daddy. Casey told everyone it was Jesse's baby, hence the reason they were together and engaged when Caylee was very small. Another reason that Jesse's parents are so involved and interested in Caylee's life after they broke up. Somehow, Jesse figured out that Caylee wasn't his and they broke up. But, he still loves Caylee as if she is his own, that's why he has continued to be a part of Caylee's life.

I *SO* wished that Caylee would be found alive, but after the hearing today I am losing hope. I have a 3 year old daughter who at times remindes me of Caylee, so I've been hugging her extra tight today.

Dang, the dumpsters...Yes there are plenty in the area where the car was found and in that part of Orlando. And it's not an uncommon "burial" site down there :( Once would hope a body would be noticed when they dumped it... but it's easier for a small one not to be seen...

The month or so timeframe makes this so much more difficult for LE - from finding a grave or digging thru a dump (I'm sure it's easy enough to trace which dump trash from dumpsters in the area go to).

As far as swampland that was mentioned by another poster, going outside of that part of Orlando it can be found - not as much as in the past since so much has been filled and paved over, but it's there and a FL native would most likely know where to find it...

could they find the general area of where the new garbage was dumped and send cadaver dogs out there?

imagine all the bodies they would find if they did!

Her Lawyer is on Greta saying that just got a sighting of Caylee boarding a plane to Atlanta and when she was asked her name she answered Caylee Anthony. Yeah right. So where is she?

I have a 3 year old daughter who at times remindes me of Caylee, so I've been hugging her extra tight today.

Which is about all you can do. I've been hugging my 10 year old baby extra tight too.

Her Lawyer is on Greta saying that just got a sighting of Caylee boarding a plane to Atlanta and when she was asked her name she answered Caylee Anthony. Yeah right. So where is she?

I swear he went to the same law as Joel Brodsky.

I chalk that up to MEDIA - they're lucky to get 1/2 the story right :slap:

That same article also said detectives are also still looking for a LIVE Caylee and anyone with information should come forward.

what the....~! sigh..... load of crap!!!!:furious::furious::furious::furious:

I think why I and some other posters are so up in arms with GM is because of all the interviews. Yes I understand SHE JUST WANTS TO FIND CAYLEE, but she doesn't seem to want to answer any questions that pertain to the case. And when asked simple questions she gets DEFENSIVE AND ANGRY. The media is trying to help her "put the word out about Caylee". I have never seen any other mother or grandmother act like this (except Melinda Duckett and Jackie Peterson.) It seems she wants to have the interview only about Caylee's picture and leave out all the info. Its like its her way or no way. jmo

honestly that's just ridiculous. would be nice if it were true though.

if it were then who was the dead person in the trunk?

:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member