Caylee Anthony 2 years old #7: General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do we know how old the brother is? His myspace page shows he graduated from HS in Ohio.
I think he is my age....because I graduated in 89 and my mother is the same age as gma. I am 37. he looks 37ish

I think why I and some other posters are so up in arms with GM is because of all the interviews. Yes I understand SHE JUST WANTS TO FIND CAYLEE, but she doesn't seem to want to answer any questions that pertain to the case. And when asked simple questions she gets DEFENSIVE AND ANGRY. The media is trying to help her "put the word out about Caylee". I have never seen any other mother or grandmother act like this (except Melinda Duckett and Jackie Peterson.) It seems she wants to have the interview only about Caylee's picture and leave out all the info. Its like its her way or no way. jmo

she might be innocent, but she's not very likable after seeing all her bossy and self important interviews.

could they find the general area of where the new garbage was dumped and send cadaver dogs out there?

imagine all the bodies they would find if they did!

It seems there would/should be a pattern with the dumping, but I'm only guessing (as in I don't know but it makes sense). Then they'd have to go thru up to a month's plus worth of trash - I guess they'd just start going thru it since I can't see how they could determine the amount v the time?? But yes they could well find more than they're looking for :(

Scared, panicked, thought too much about it. Moving a body around is actually common. Ick. Usually they are in a rush to bury the body without giving much thought. As days and weeks go my their mind gets the better of them.

COmpletely agree, however in this case, I think Caylee's body was moved because Casey told SOMEBODY, and I believe that somebody was Jessie, who said, that's the first place someone would look, we need to move her in my opionion, that gives us a timeline.

I'm skipping way ahead but..here is where my hinky meter went off..the grandchild, Caylee, lived with her Mom and her Grandparents since she was born. Then her Mom decides, after almost three years because Caylee would be 3 in August, to venture out on her own. Fine..but, I have had my granddaughter live with us and her parents in our house for 1.5 years..then they ventured off on their own. That's great, but they still called and visited..and 30 days did not go by for either. And every call they put our grandbaby on so we could speak with her. Something is not right when a grnadmother is so attached to her child and grandchild that they text message, voice mail, but do not speak on the phone or in person..

DianeB- which myspace are you referring to? Casey's brother myspace states he is 25 and went to Colonial High in FL.

If what the lawyer said on Greta tonight is true,.. then how come only one report came in? And don't you think they would have someone at Atlanta right now checking for children on flights?
I HOPE AND PRAY that this is the case,.. but then it doesn't explain the decompostion in the trunk,.. how many dead bodies do they have?

Do we know how old the brother is? His myspace page shows he graduated from HS in Ohio.

I don't know how old George is but if he WAS 50 wouldn't this would mean he would have had to become a police officer at age 19 to work 10 years prior to moving to Florida in 1989 ? Would that have been realistic??

DianeB- which myspace are you referring to? Casey's brother myspace states he is 25 and went to Colonial High in FL.
Argh. Now I have to go back and find it - be back in an hour or so!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
solaria