Caylee Anthony 2 years old #7: General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, she had to have been born after May of 05, since they state she is "almost 3 years old".

So, the question begs, if Caylee wasn't born yet, who exactly did GM neglect in May of 05? Was she a foster parent? Was it related to her nursing?

Okay here is also another hint at what was going on in family dynamics..if they were moving out..Casey and Caylee..wouldn't the bedroom be cleared of their clothes and furishesings? I mean when my kids were moving out they took their clothes and anything that wasn't nailed down in their rooms and that they owned.. they may have not been their style, but they knew they needed clothes, beds, etc to start with..if that stuff is still at grandma's house..then what did she think.. this was a vacation..but that is not how it has been described.

Investigators believe the person that Casey "told" them is the father is dead. No one has released that name and Cindy said today she believes Jesse Grund is the father.
I was just about to say thanks for the clarification and than I see that Cindy said it... I find this whole top secret father issue who turns out to be WAY in her life to be suspect..

Yes, she had to have been born after May of 05, since they state she is "almost 3 years old".

So, the question begs, if Caylee wasn't born yet, who exactly did GM neglect in May of 05? Was she a foster parent? Was it related to her nursing?

we don't know that these are gm. imo i doubt it

There is another Cynthia Marie Anthony. Posters found it the other night. She was born in 1989 and I believe she was a prostitute.

ETA: not sure of the Bdate. But she is way younger than gma Cynthia

I just found it odd that it was stated there weren't any reports and yet this was found!!!

Is it possible that the lack of reports found were because they were searching for neglect by Casey? And these charges were actually filed against the grandma?

And it has to be the same grandma...how many Cynthia Marie Anthony's live in Orange County?

OMG! 2006. Was it Kaylee? ( not sure of her birth date).

And Cindy still has a current FL RN license with no disciplinary action? How? Are we sure it's the same person???

This is a felony, isn't it?
IF she was not found guilty or if the charges were dropped I don't think it would have affected her RN license.

If I am not mistaken your professional license only shows disciplinary action IF it is something that you are accused of while working in the capacity of your license.

I wonder who the "other" child neglect could have been in the one Caylee wouldn't be born for?

HEY thought just crossed my mind,... could they get child neglect for give alcohol to under agers? Like giving Casey alcohol before she was 21? I only saw one of the documents.

According to those documents she pleaded guilty both times.

One of them actually says Cynthia Maria Anthony but the date is before Caylee is born. And both of her kids would have been over 18.

The plea said 5-13-05, may have happened months earlier, and I guess we can assume that Caylee used her Mom's name when she got in trouble?

According to those documents she pleaded guilty both times.

I think the one that says cynthia marie anthony has to be her even tho it is before caylee's birth and I bet the other one is her too. kind of weird to have 2 cynthia anthonys with child neglect cases against. now here is another mystery about that woman!

There is another Cynthia Marie Anthony. Posters found it the other night. She was born in 1989 and I believe she was a prostitute.

ETA: not sure of the Bdate. But she is way younger than gma Cynthia

it was 1980. (I remember cause it was 4 years older than my daughter. so would be 28)

There seems to be a Cynthia "K" Anthony too -- but gma is the only Cynthia M(Marie) Anthony, or so it seems. Wow!

bumping this...

so can anyone confirm whether the second Cynthia Anthony has the middle initial of M. or K.?

well i did find a Jeff Hopkins on facebook...I cant view his full profile because I am not his friend...but it lists his details as from :Orlando..not Jacksonville.
I am also able to view his friends list and sure enough Casey is one of his friends

he's on the right

s707917422_922.jpg

guess Jeff Hopkins does exsist!

found his myspace

jeff.jpg

there is a comment from casey on June 12

"you guys should definitely check it out!
cover is only $5. there's going to be live artists, a full bar, and an album release that you shouldn't miss!
hope to see you out there! "

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members