Caylee Anthony 3 year old General discussion #103

Status
Not open for further replies.
No matter what the Padillas say, I question the whole "sharing" with LE thing actually. Robert Dick (who appeared in the Shep Smith interview on Fox this afternoon) is a licensed investigator (as are several of Leonard Padilla's associates) in California. We don't know what "deal" was worked with Jose Padilla to do this - if they are coined as "investigators" for Jose, the only person that they have to report back to is...Jose. You could be, regardless of what's said on the press or on threads herein by Tony Padilla, seeing the beginning of a defense team.

Just speculating...don't have all the the facts, but rest assured it will all come out, sooner or later.

But, Jose can't share his attorney/client priv. with the BH. They (BH) will still be subject to grand jury testimony. LE can't force them to share info, but a GJ can.

Now that I think of it.... maybe the ONLY shot at ever getting Casey to talk is to get her plastered....

:twocents::twocents::twocents::twocents: Here, lemme buy her first drink!

Im not a "older" parent - but I am a parent - and theres such thing as TOUGH LOVE - She would NOT be returning to my home.

Unfortunately I was a "wild teen" and now that Im a parent I kick myself in the *advertiser censored* every day for the things I put my parents through --- and as much as I remember "hating them" for the tough love --- I thank them CONSTANTLY for it now that Im older and can appreciate it......

Im not a "older" parent - but I am a parent - and theres such thing as TOUGH LOVE - She would NOT be returning to my home.

Unfortunately I was a "wild teen" and now that Im a parent I kick myself in the *advertiser censored* every day for the things I put my parents through --- and as much as I remember "hating them" for the tough love --- I thank them CONSTANTLY for it now that Im older and can appreciate it......

I feel the same...there but for the Grace of God....I too was a wild child...but my parents would have kicked me in the azz long before now....

I have the strangest feeling that on June 22nd? when George asked Casey to open the trunk....Caylee was there wrapped in her pink blanket...But, he just didn't see her...or realize it. There is no comments by him of what happened after the trunk was opened...An argument? Were the cans full or empty...Did he take them from her?

When he flipped out in his driveway he yelled "You don't care about me or Cindy. You don't care about Caylee You care about sensationalism....
(No mention of Casey)

I wondered the same thing, if the reason Casey was so adament about George not lookling in her truck was because she had Caylee's body buried deep beneath things. She may not have been that worried about the gas cans.

I'd lock her in Caylee's room with nothing but videos of Caylee and pictures of Caylee.

I thought of that earlier - just get her good and sloshed - happy fun time - she starts rambling.......

I agree that she may talk if plastered, but she cannot drink and would have to consent to random drug testing during the time she is out on bond.

MsJoni, thanks for the link!
and watching...oh for crying out loud!! Also rofl! it looks like the press are snikering at him. :p

I wondered the same thing, if the reason Casey was so adament about George not lookling in her truck was because she had Caylee's body buried deep beneath things. She may not have been that worried about the gas cans.
Let me be the first:

Welcome! But do you really think Casey would leave the body in her car as she abandoned it?

I wondered about this too.

And that whole story told by George, umm...just didn't have the ring of truth to it. What do you think?

anyone else notice how hot the bodyguard is, maybe that's the "secret weapon" they have planned to make her talk

Now that I think of it.... maybe the ONLY shot at ever getting Casey to talk is to get her plastered....

Plastered? Are you referring to hanging drywall? I know you aren't referring to alcohol... because Casey's dad said she doesn't drink.

Here is a question for all us older parents out there to ponder.

If you were Casey's parents, what would you do if she got dumped back in your home? Let's not consider what Cindy and George would do, for if they had done it before, this horrible situation never would have happened.

I feel sorry for them, and know they are suffering with endless guilt and what-ifs. But, if you were in their shoes now, what would you do?

Unless my child was trying to HELP find my grandchild, I wouldn't want them home.

What's the point in bailing them out only to have them be able to lie to your face. Promises from a liar are worthless.... I'd let them stay in jail UNTIL I saw some normal behavior.

But, Jose can't share his attorney/client priv. with the BH. They (BH) will still be subject to grand jury testimony. LE can't force them to share info, but a GJ can.

Some of them aren't just bounty hunters. Some are certified and licensed as PI's in the state of California. If they are granted reciprocity in Florida and they are working for Casey/Jose, I think their information goes to Jose first and foremost. Jose under client/attorney privilege doesn't have to disclose it. Thus far, there's not a sign of a GJ - anything they find they do not have to disclose until GJ: they don't have to offer it up to anybody. A prosecutor would have to ask them the appropriate specific questions on the stand, I think, to get those answers.

Given what happened in the Drew Peterson case and that GJ, I don't have much faith.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa