Caylee Anthony 3 year old General discussion #92

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe she hid the body in the playhouse before removing it to the trunk...

On the 16th, didn't she tell GA that she might be gone all night, working? What kind of job did he think she had? :waitasec:

Seems to me she's made one stupid mistake after another....that's why her butt is in jail. One can't fool all of the people all of the time.

But you have to admit, murdershewrote, that the Anthony family has an answer for everything!

this has been mentioned before today,... WHERE has Lee been in the last couple of days???

On the 16th, didn't she tell GA that she might be gone all night, working? What kind of job did he think she had? :waitasec:

From what I have heard she didn't say she would be working all night, just that she might be working late that night.

#79 Today, 07:53 PM
LaLaw2000
Registered User Join Date: Jul 2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patty G
The cadavar dogs hit where Caylee was placed. In my timeline, I have Casey bringing Caylee in the backyard and putting her here and there in the backyard.

Caylee may have been underground for a short amount of time and then removed.

Again, June 24th has a lot of pieces missing.

I have to agree with you there, PattyG!

The other day and I forget which poster's theory it was;

they were saying that in order to put the pavers in, you really have to "level" the yard. This would cause the dirt to be pushed around and could account for the different areas the dogs alerted on.

I remember having to level my yard to when we put our pavers in.

Don't you think that trunk would have been a mess? I mean there would be a lot more than one small spot of DNA that they found with the black light.

I asssume she wrapped her in something and didn't just drop her in there. I think a small stain (though we don't know what that stain was) could make sense if we are looking the 16th for date of death and the 17th for date of ____________. Use whatever word you prefer all of them sound horrid as I type them. She would be going through rigor and possibly through the skin breakdown?

If we are looking at the 16th date of death, moved on the 17th and moved again on the 24th according to that posting she would be in full organs liquifying complete breakdown, possibly on the next step with the tempature and her size. .

Casey is very capable of doing this on her own. Just look at all her lies of what she told everyone. Casey may have had it easy at her parent's house and took advantage of that situation to the max. But she clearly is more than capable of anything. Look how easy it is for Casey to tell these stories and lead LE all over Orlando, convincing LE and family and friends she had a job etc., etc.

Desperation has a way of motivating people as well. Who do you call to help you dispose of your child's body?? That would be something she would have to do on her own IMO.

I've been trying to understand and excuse the GPs because I'm so heartbroken for them, but I don't believe George's gas can stories at ALL. Well, I do believe he's truthful that Casey stole them (vs. his first story, that a neighbor took them), but I don't think she was there on the 24th at all. I think he may be trying to show that there was no bad odor or signs of Caylee having been in the trunk up to that point. IMO, he likely found those gas cans for the first time when he retrieved the car from the impound lot. That's why he hadn't ever called LE to report that the theft had been solved so they could close their case.
I don't believe George saw Casey at the house on the 24th, even if she was there.

I agree that the gas can story was designed to deflect speculation about whether the trunk smelled like decomp on that date - I think it did.

LE already knows where Casey was on that date based on the cell phone &/or IP traces. I expect the rest of us will find out eventually.

#79 Today, 07:53 PM
LaLaw2000
Registered User Join Date: Jul 2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patty G
The cadavar dogs hit where Caylee was placed. In my timeline, I have Casey bringing Caylee in the backyard and putting her here and there in the backyard.

Caylee may have been underground for a short amount of time and then removed.

Again, June 24th has a lot of pieces missing.

I have to agree with you there, PattyG!

The other day and I forget which poster's theory it was;

they were saying that in order to put the pavers in, you really have to "level" the yard. This would cause the dirt to be pushed around and could account for the different areas the dogs alerted on.

I remember having to level my yard to when we put our pavers in.

I beleive that was "absoult" that mentioned the area had to be level.

Although you can put pavers down without it being level, just looks uneven. I can't recall how those pavers look at the Anthony house. It seems my brain is running out of room with all the things they are saying. My memory bank is getting FULL!

I hope that was a mis-speak...the analyst on NG just said we should feel sorry for "Little Casey".

I was thinking that plastic sandbox with the cover - if it's airtight, it wouldn't necessarily have alerted the four-footed members of the family.

The Anthony's have been extremely quiet today and so has Lee. I don't think the visit today went well at all, and now I think we are facing the destruction of that family. It so just so freakin sad. Casey's selfishness has cost so much heartbreak. I hope she's pays for it with her life.

I think they all watched OTR last night and this may have been a real "eye opener" , and I guess they also watched Nancy Grace because she is the one that showed the picture of what was a little girl with a white hat. And while George was ranting this little girl was mentioned being seen.

Has it been mentioned that Baez is now attacking the credibility of the cadaver dogs?

You asked if the picture you showed is "alligator" territory, and YES it is. Any body of water is open water for alligators, except the ocean (don't quote me on the ocean though). Alligators like swamps, canals, lakes, rivers, and backyard below ground swimming pools.

very true! Although some areas have a higher amout of gators. And we do have saltwater crocs :) But you don't see them out in the ocean, you see them around where there is land meeting the ocean (like the keys)

One question I don't think I've seen asked is if Casey actually planed to do away with Caylee before her little "bonding" trip? To me, this possibility is not out of the question.

I was thinking that plastic sandbox with the cover - if it's airtight, it wouldn't necessarily have alerted the four-footed members of the family.

Yup, I thought the same thing. It's a place you could temp put someone for a few hours ONLY though because of the dog and the extreme heat. It is only a plastic sand box.

When Cindy showed Greta the sandbox, she mentioned the sandbox was in a different spot then where it was when Greta looked at it.

The Anthony's have been extremely quiet today and so has Lee. I don't think the visit today went well at all, and now I think we are facing the destruction of that family. It so just so freakin sad. Casey's selfishness has cost so much heartbreak. I hope she's pays for it with her life.

Quiet? That is if you discount George's outburst this morning! If Cindy could have, she would have talked to the media a lot longer this morning!!!

I am watching Nancy Grace, and the Gayle whatsherface and her dogs are searching out around the airport now!

I agree GiGi. Today is a complete departure from the norm media wise with the Anthony's. Not a good day for them. Who knows how the visit went...however.

Baez wanting to investigate the cadaver dogs tells me he is preparing for a defense because a charge is coming

Her cell ping placing her in that swampy area on the day of borrowing the shovel ....the Anthony's were no doubt privy to this information.

That they are mum is probably because they are forced to come to terms with the odds that Caylee is gone and Casey had something to do with it.

No matter how I feel about them (not a big fan) I am going to send them some peace right now. Its all so very sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ceishen637