Caylee Anthony 3 year old General discussion #95

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it's very telling that she has now refused both visits with Lee. I really think that Lee may be the only sane one in this family (hoping) and is seeing right through Casey and her BS!

Let's hope that this second rejection helps him see the light and perhaps at some point in the near future he'll start talking. Being humiliated by your own sister like that, twice, has got to sting. And on national television no less. I'd be pretty p*ssed off. What better way to get 'even'....TALK!

So mom and dad go on the record saying they believe her...and she lets them visit.

Lee is VERY quiet all week... and is still not allowed in.

The puppetress is not pleased, lee

Strange, in the begining Casey seemed to be closest to Lee, not her parents. Now, she lets the patents visit, and excludes Lee? Very Strange!

Does she wait until he's there to decide whether or not to grace him with her video presence?

If she's declining to see him on the advice of Baez and he hasn't had the decency to inform the family beforehand that they'd be wasting their time and gas going over to the jail, then he's as much of a tool as his client.

I get the distinct impression that relations between the Anthonys and Baez are getting frostier by the moment. Given the amount of support his client is going to need from her family (in the absence of having any friends at all), it wouldn't seem to be the wisest approach for her attorney to deliberately alienate them.

The original transcript was incorrect. She's actually saying I want try to call it a night. Which makes more sense when she goes on to say she hadn't slept in four days.

She doesn't say, "I need to call Mike."?

Strange, in the begining Casey seemed to be closest to Lee, not her parents. Now, she lets the patents visit, and excludes Lee? Very Strange!

Yeah, but she also gave him so many leads to check out... and I think he's repeatedly hit brick walls that are leading him to see the truth... and it aint pretty.

Not trying to get off topic, but I am struggling with the babysitter,caregiver arrangement made for little Caylee. No thought or effort was made for the child to be attending a structured daycare where she could interact with other children.
If someone in the family worked an 8 to 5 job wouldn't it make more sense to take her to daycare and that person pick her up and take care of her in the eveningwhile the mother was working.
I just don't know anyone who is dropping a child off in the afternoon and then picking them up in the middle of the night. At least not where there is loving family to help.
Ok, now you all can bring me up to snuff on the normal ways of using babysitters now days.

How does LE know she stopped for 10 minutes in a remote area?[/QUOTE said:
Another thought I had.......what if she had the phone off/battery out & was there for awhile ??? Then just *had* to check for messages as she was leaving ??

Does she wait until he's there to decide whether or not to grace him with her video presence?

If she's declining to see him on the advice of Baez and he hasn't had the decency to inform the family beforehand that they'd be wasting their time and gas going over to the jail, then he's as much of a tool as his client.

I get the distinct impression that relations between the Anthonys and Baez are getting frostier by the moment. Given the amount of support his client is going to need from her family (in the absence of having any friends at all), it wouldn't seem to be the wisest approach for her attorney to deliberately alienate them.

I always enjoy seeing somone worthy of the term being called a "tool"- lol
It is the start of Plan B, pin the gas cans, I mean tail on the parents.
If he cant get the decomp via cadaver dogs ala smellmobile thrown out, I think we are pretty sure where this is going- think Menendez brothers

Yeah, but she also gave him so many leads to check out... and I think he's repeatedly hit brick walls that are leading him to see the truth... and it aint pretty.

That would explain Lee not wanting to see Casey, but Casey is the one not allowing the visit. Maybe she feels her brother can't be trusted! Seems very unfair to shun him!

She doesn't say, "I need to call Mike."?

oh well, then this is probably nothing ...

There is a Mike W* (same last name as discussed) that is also on Patrick B's* MySpace ... his profile name is "King Merk" ... Merk = Merck Pharmaceuticals?? Just a thought!

There is a Mike W* (same last name as discussed) that is also on Patrick B's* MySpace ... his profile name is "King Merk" ... Merk = Merck Pharmaceuticals?? Just a thought!

So, I'm guessing nobody knows who Mike is at this point?

Maybe this has nothing to do with alienation or contrived psychological chess games between the family members or absurd theories about how Lee will trick Casey into confessing.

Maybe it's simply that Baez doesn't want Casey making statements that will end up in the hands of LE.

I think that Mike thought that she said "I need to talk to Mike" and thats why Patrick was sent.

That would explain Lee not wanting to see Casey, but Casey is the one not allowing the visit. Maybe she feels her brother can't be trusted! Seems very unfair to shun him!

Lee asked Casey too many detailed questions, I think she just doesn't want to face him with her lies.....the GP's are more easily convinced...

I'm hoping her refusal to see Lee has something to do with the fact that she might just be a little nervous to see him because he will start asking her some pretty serious questions. Siblings see things differently than parents do so it may be that he has seen the light and knows that her stories are pure BS and that she is leading everybody on a wild goose chase.

Would you have a link?

I'm hoping her refusal to see Lee has something to do with the fact that she might just be a little nervous to see him because he will start asking her some pretty serious questions. Siblings see things differently than parents do so it may be that he has seen the light and knows that her stories are pure BS and that she is leading everybody on a wild goose chase.

I watched my sister do the same to my mother.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
myauris11