Caylee Anthony 3 year old General discussion #95

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're right BB...............These guys are great. I'm thilled they're trying to bail her out. This is just what I thought should be done.

xxxxxxxxxxxxooooo
mama
:blowkiss::blowkiss:

Plus, Cindy is not going to stay away from her. Cindy is going to be insisting that she tell her more to help find Caylee. Gee, does she really want to get out and face more questions from Lee??

This bondsman needs to come up to speed...He keeps calling Zenaida, Zenaida HERnandez Gonzolez. I'm not sure he's read a case file, much less any websites out here!

Ignorant might just work in this situation. The law certainly isn't working.:D

I think if Baez knew Casey was guilty and was just trying to get her off with the least time possible...he would have asked for a speedy trial from the start...and not put so much energy into trying to get her out!!

He's a defense lawyer. He doesn't give a crap whether she's innocent or guilty. In fact, I bet you he never even asked her the question cause if he did then as an officer of the court he wouldn't be able to allow her to say no at trial. That'd be suborning perjury.

And if the charges go up to murder-he's looking at even more of a boatload of cash, time, and resources.

Dont forget he'll get a sub from the state to level the playing field if it goes to trial

his concern is with the client...she is his investment...actually Tony's investment...he's just there to make sure Tony's investment is secure

I really would be interested in what was Caylee and Casey's normal routine when they left the house with the backpacks supposedly going to work and babysitters. Where in the world was this woman taking this child everyday.

If she left on the 16th of June at 12:50 PM and said she was going to work, her parents obviously did not know what her work schedule was. She probably told them she was doing promotions and working at night while she was actually out clubbing, or at Tony's. Cindy and George probably put Caylee to bed every night while Mommy was "working". Casey probably came home just before Cindy had to go to work and stayed with Caylee all day. She has Caylee with her days, and Mom and Dad take care of her at night. Something happened during the day on the 16th shortly after she left that house with Caylee. Did she run Caylee over? Probably not. Did she leave her in the car and overheat her? I doubt it. Did she take her eyes off the baby swimming and possibly let her drown? Highly doubtful. Did she lose her temper and smack Caylee so hard she killed her??? Bingo. Remember the lead detective did say this child was seen with bruises, and he has a photo of this child with a black eye. I think Casey abused this child for the last time!

she's safer in jail

All joking aside tiffer, I agree with you 110%. There are entirely too many people "out here" that are WAAAAY too emotionally involved in this case. It only takes one fruit loop hell bend on getting answers and I shudder to think what could happen.

If the family wrote checks to a fake ZG that were later cashed by Casey, it points to her having a fake ID under that name.

I was wondering how Casey managed to forge at least one of Amy's checks - even if she 'borrowed' Amy's ID, from the photos I've seen, Amy is a blonde. I suppose she could have deposited it into her own account and then withdrawn it as cash from an ATM.

That Casey - so resourceful!
She probably told Cindy to give her cash for Zanny as sitter would not take a check.
k

ROTFL, I tivod and just heard that... OOOORLLLLLAAAUUNNDDOOO

Orlaundo? I seem to be having technical difficulty with my Google map. Can someone please tell me where Orlaundo is located?

This Padilla seems quite slimy...a few links, for your perusal. I'll also post this on the appropriate Padilla thread,

"In recent weeks, the Kevin Johnson for Mayor Campaign has learned that Mayoral candidate Leonard Padilla traveled to Phoenix muckraking information in an effort to discredit Kevin Johnson. This is an unfortunate case of inflammatory, ugly politics on the part of Mr.
Padilla. We're disheartened that Mr. Padilla has, instead of focusing on the issues that are most important to voters and this city, resorted to this.

"We are in the midst of evaluating our options for filing a defamation suit against Mr. Padilla as we cannot condone this type of assault on the character of Kevin Johnson. We are confident that the citizens and voters of Sacramento will see these tactics for what they are, a smear campaign designed to distract from the important city issues at hand."

http://cbs13.com/local/kevin.johnson.leonard.2.701239.html

Sacramento Police Chief Rick Braziel has said that the girl eventually recanted and that the allegation "was absolutely unfounded" – the product of gossip among teenage girls.

http://www.sacbee.com/101/story/865719.html

Just in time for sweeps, noted Sacramento bounty hunter Leonard Padilla made a grand gesture - thumbing his nose at county officials, actually - by offering his fallow land in Natomas to the homeless.

Now, Padilla has never met a camera he didn't like, and the local TV media lapped it up. Fox40 and News10 ran straightforward stories, basically taking Padilla's offer at face value, but quoting County Supe Roger Dickinson as saying Padilla is violating a zoning ordinance.

However, channels 3 and 13 didn't give the gadfly bounty hunter a free pass.

At 6:30 Wednesday night, KCRA's Lois Hart and Dave Walker grilled Padilla in a live interview. It was great TV, classic no-nonsense Dave & Lois reporting and, frankly, about time somebody called Padilla on his grandstanding.

http://www.sacbee.com/static/weblogs/ticket/archives/008998.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member