Caylee Anthony 3 year old General discussion #95

Status
Not open for further replies.
Invisible nannies dont show up on camera......

sorry I had too.

But what I am saying is if Casey appeared to pay that ticket, that would be a real bombshell. Someone had to show up that day with proof that their name was ZG. That's all I am saying.

I don't know about anyone else...but from the few minutes of media I've seen, at least the grandparents have shown cooperation, diligence, hope, frustration, and anger. As for Casey, I haven't been in her cell lately and I cannot attest for the number of tears she has shed...

Yes they have been very cooperative:

Cindy: I haven't seen my grandchild in a month; this car smells like a dead body...I think I'll go wash these pants and withhold the information for 19 days.

George: We know who has Caylee; and they are being watched------No I haven't told LE who has her

Cindy: It smells like a damn dead body in the car; Oh is was just pizza

George: I admit that I thought the car smelled like a dead body; maybe my daughter ran something over

not cooperative; imho

Ah! Good point, Blink...but wouldn't Nanny Zanny always want to be paid in cash under the table? So if the grands were supplying the funds...the checks were written to Casey. More money to party on while her friends watched Caylee for free!

Yes. If the sitter is not claiming taxes, then you can't. If you did as a client of the sitter, then the irs would go after the sitter.

You can get up to 5,000 for child care back on your taxes, but both parties have to claim it.

Cindy: I haven't seen my grandchild in a month; this car smells like a dead body...I think I'll go wash these pants and withhold the information for 19 days.

George: We know who has Caylee; and they are being watched------No I haven't told LE who has her

George: I admit that I thought the car smelled like a dead body; maybe my daughter ran something over

not cooperative; imho
You forgot one:

"Lying is not against the law."
Cindy Anthony

LE hasn't released any DNA evidence..right! But I see no sense in holding evidence that incriminates Casey entirely...while everyone is still searching for this little girl...They would have come forward with murder charges by now...If they do so on Monday, it would lead me to believe that they had evidence...Until then I'm not convinced of anything.

But what I am saying is if Casey appeared to pay that ticket, that would be a real bombshell. Someone had to show up that day with proof that their name was ZG. That's all I am saying.

Yeah. The person that paid a ticket made out to Zenaida Gonzlaez was ....... Zenaida Gonzalez. What's the big deal? There are Zenaida Gonzalez's in Orlando. Several of them. It's not some government secret. They pay parking tickets. They pay rent. They go to the grocery store to buy groceries. They have sex and pick their noses and fart occasionally and tell white lies to their uncles when they'd rather stay home to watch a Twilight Zone rerun instead of paying a visit to some boring relative. So what?

[
News 13 has learned that she does not have a driver's license, only a learner's permit, so it was unclear how she got around with her daughter.[/quote]

Thanks for posting, er, Im willing to bet she has a DL, just maybe not with her name on it anymore- I know she has a few traffic entries on OCCC I'll take another look...

I have about 30 questions on that issue and how it's possible I have a headache.

LE hasn't released any DNA evidence..right! But I see no sense in holding evidence that incriminates Casey entirely...while everyone is still searching for this little girl...They would have come forward with murder charges by now...If they do so on Monday, it would lead me to believe that they had evidence...Until then I'm not convinced of anything.
If the state attorney is presenting all of this evidence to a grand jury, LE may be waiting for it to hand down an indictment against Casey (&/or others?).

Casey had a traffic infraction in 2003 and it was settled. I think it was for not having proof of insurance and registration IIRC. If she didn't have a DL, I believe they would have cited her for that.

right- that's what confuses me

You forgot one:

"Lying is not against the law."
Cindy Anthony

not cooperative; imho

George: My gas cans were stolen. No wait, the neighbor took them. It's settled and it's a non issue. Oh wait um... Casey stole them. I knew the day I reported them stolen.

George: Those pictures weren't taken at the club when Caylee was missing but when she was pregnant with Caylee.

Cindy: Well Casey has made a mistatement. A mistruth.

Cindy: I don't know where Casey is but I talk to her everyday even though amy had to help me find her.

From Channel 13's website:

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Sideba...ed_over_casey_anthony39s_emotional_state.html

Parents Concerned Over Casey Anthony's Emotional State
Thursday, July 17, 2008 11:24:04 PM
Caylee Marie Anthony (3, 7/16)

* Central Florida CrimeLine

ORLANDO -- George Anthony told News 13 that he feels that his daughter, Casey Anthony, may be holding back some information.

He said she usually has an exuberant personality, but appeared to be "glazed over" after she was arrested.

Casey attended Colonial High School.

News 13 has learned that she does not have a driver's license, only a learner's permit, so it was unclear how she got around with her daughter.

Thank you thank you for this post, I knew several of us had read it and could not find it again.

Who is searching? I don't see the Anthony's conducting any searches. Driving a billboard around Florida is not searching; conducting their own "investigation" and releasing outrageous comments about imaginary kidnappers is not searching. Lying and backtracking 24/7 regarding your daughters lies and lending credence to her not cooperating with LE is not searching.

If Caylee is "close to home" then organize yourselves and search for her; or you can just spend all of your time hindering LE.

the cops didn't take the car until 2 days after Cindy told them of the smell...
Casey's clothes had been there since Casey got arrested!! When the police came for the car they did not take any clothes that belonged to Casey though Cindy would have given the clothes to them at any time...They have never told her not to touch a thing...
so..if any evidence was compromised it was the fault of LE

Casey's clothes had been there since Casey got arrested!! When the police came for the car they did not take any clothes that belonged to Casey though Cindy would have given the clothes to them at any time...They have never told her not to touch a thing...

You were on the jury for OJ right?

News 13 has learned that she does not have a driver's license, only a learner's permit, so it was unclear how she got around with her daughter.Thanks for posting, er, Im willing to bet she has a DL, just maybe not with her name on it anymore- I know she has a few traffic entries on OCCC I'll take another look...

I have about 30 questions on that issue and how it's possible I have a headache.
If Casey's earlier infractions occurred with a licensed driver in the car with her, would it be noted on the ticket?

It does seem exceedingly odd that she would have a learner's permit for years, if that news report is correct. Can you renew a learner's permit the way you can a DL? Who would want to? (Oh wait - maybe someone who didn't graduate from HS because of a missing .5 credit. Never mind.)

It says on my orange clerk that the ZG that got that ticket appeared in court the next day. Does Orange County videotape their courtrooms?

You may be looking at the wrong one, look at the youngest birthdate, I dont want to post it here. But those summons occurred 5/24/08, filed on 6/2 and 6/3 respectively (which also makes me think something odd as they filed on 2 seperate days, hearing scheduled 6/11 and fine paid 6/10.
They were misdemeanor summons paid in full the day before, I think the very nature of that would mean the person did not wish to appear..

so here knows for a FACT what the Anthony's ARE or ARE NOT doing to investigate!
not speculation..FACT!!

Cindy Anthony LIED about the pants.....that is a fact; not an opinion.

Casey Anthony's mother, Cindy Anthony, said she washed the gray pants but told investigators early on in the investigation about that fact. Detectives said they learned about the pants being washed about a week ago.

http://www.local6.com/news/17169920/detail.html

If Casey's earlier infractions occurred with a licensed driver in the car with her, would it be noted on the ticket?

It does seem exceedingly odd that she would have a learner's permit for years, if that news report is correct. Can you renew a learner's permit the way you can a DL? Who would want to? (Oh wait - maybe someone who didn't graduate from HS because of a missing .5 credit. Never mind.)

Might have been the only way she could stay on mom and dads insurance and be over 21, hard to get car insurance at least in my neck of the woods with no car.

No ..OJ was guilty as sin...I would have convicted him...too much EVIDENCE not to do so

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member