Caylee Anthony 3 year old General discussion #95

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Casey's earlier infractions occurred with a licensed driver in the car with her, would it be noted on the ticket?

It does seem exceedingly odd that she would have a learner's permit for years, if that news report is correct. Can you renew a learner's permit the way you can a DL? Who would want to? (Oh wait - maybe someone who didn't graduate from HS because of a missing .5 credit. Never mind.)

No, you cannot. And you can't operate a vehicle without a licensed driver, blah blah, and under whose insurance was she? Yeesh- How's she getting into these clubs left and right- without ID?

I never read about the learner's permit before - that is really strange. The age is 15 in FL to get your permit and you have to have a parent sign a form that you have driven X amount of hours before you can get your license when you turn 16. To be 22 with only a learner's is strange - Orlando is a town in which you need a car - to travel by foot is hard because the city is so spread out.

so here knows for a FACT what the Anthony's ARE or ARE NOT doing to investigate!
not speculation..FACT!!
All we know is what the Anthonys and LE are saying.

LE has recently stated that they are being cooperative.

Cindy and George are making easily-disproved and contradictory statements, and people all over the world are calling shenanigans on them.

How's she getting into these clubs left and right- without ID?

She could have a picture ID from the DMV which isn't a license. And with a learner's you aren't supposed to have any passengers - only one person who has a valid license and is over 21.

OK...but detectives in this case are having a hard time keeping their story straight too...She might be dead...it might have been an accident...wwe have no evidence to prove she's not alive...hmm...in my opinion everything in this case is whack!

George: My gas cans were stolen. No wait, the neighbor took them. It's settled and it's a non issue. Oh wait um... Casey stole them. I knew the day I reported them stolen.

George: Those pictures weren't taken at the club when Caylee was missing but when she was pregnant with Caylee.

Cindy: Well Casey has made a mistatement. A mistruth.

Cindy: I don't know where Casey is but I talk to her everyday even though amy had to help me find her.

You missed my favorite one of all time:

Caylee has been "missing" for 31 days and does Casey ask if they've found her during the firs call? No.. she says:

Casey: Nice Cameo Mom!

It's like she was 22 and still a senior in highschool in her actions, he responsibilites and life choices.

No ..OJ was guilty as sin...I would have convicted him...too much EVIDENCE not to do so

Cadaver dogs hit on Decomp in Casey's trunck
Cadaver dogs hit three spots in Anthony's backyard
George Anthony admits to smell of dead body
Cindy Anthony admits to smell of dead body
Responding Homicide Detective states that trunk smells of a dead body
Casey Anthony doesn't report daughter missing for 31 days
Casey Anthony out partying while daughter is missing
Casey Anthony tells boyfriend and friends that Caylee is with her parents when asked
Casey Anthony tells parents that Caylee is with Nanny when asked
Casey Anthony lies about working at Universal and boldy walks detectives through her "office"
Juliet Lewis does not exist
Zenaida Gonzales does not exist
Hair similar to Caylees in trunk
Stain (under luminol) in trunk
Casey borrows a shovel

1+1=2 Not 4

No, you cannot. And you can't operate a vehicle without a licensed driver, blah blah, and under whose insurance was she? Yeesh- How's she getting into these clubs left and right- without ID?

I can say that dh had a motorcycle learner's permit here in FL and he renewed it over and over again for years because he never took the time to go take the test for the license. I would imagine that if you can renew a motorcycle learner's permit over and over, you can do the same with a regular learner's permit.

Why would Casey's parents allow her to drive their car without a license? Are we assuming they didn't know she only had a permit? I know for insurance purposes, the insurance follows the vehicle - not the driver - but every licensed driver in the household has to be listed on the policy that covers the cars that "live" at that household.

I think this is my favorite of all the Cindy quotes. It pretty much sums it up as to their moral standards.

That was a definate instant classic , I can still hear it in my head..
But we can all count on hearing it again soon, in the courtroom-
Who's taking bets that will be played in open court?

Caylee has been "missing" for 31 days and does Casey ask if they've found her during the firs call? No.. she says:

LOL... a runner up, I believe we have a runner up

All we know is what the Anthonys and LE are saying.

LE has recently stated that they are being cooperative.

Cindy and George are making easily-disproved and contradictory statements, and people all over the world are calling shenanigans on them.

I would make a guess that these "death threats" are also a bunch of hogwash. They don't hand them over to the police? Why not?

Well . . . maybe because they aren't getting death threats. Maybe they are just making that up to garner sympathy for themselves.

so here knows for a FACT what the Anthony's ARE or ARE NOT doing to investigate!
not speculation..FACT!!

Why would this matter? Do the Anthonys have more resources than the State or the FBI to find Caylee? Are they prepared to fly to Brooklyn and Puerto Rico and the hills of Georgia to look for Caylee or the nanny that they themsleves never saw even though the nanny was caring for Caylee for over a year?

The only thing that the Anthony's are doing, is interfering, and trying to massage public opinion in their favor in hopes of ultimately influencing a better outcome for their daughter.

And the only way they could help is to be truthful with LE and tell them everything they know.

Might have been the only way she could stay on mom and dads insurance and be over 21, hard to get car insurance at least in my neck of the woods with no car.

My son is 21, lives at home, my daughter is 20, a full time student and they are both covered on our car insurance. They are covered because their home of record is our address and the cars they drive are registered to us. Very common situation.

It had only been 8 hours since she was in Cindy's house, and remember she was blaming Cindy for her being in jail in the first place. Casey had been angry for almost an entire day by the time she called the house.

Oh and wait

Casey: Why is everyone so concerned about Caylee? What about MEEEEEE!!!!!!

I can say that dh had a motorcycle learner's permit here in FL and he renewed it over and over again for years because he never took the time to go take the test for the license. I would imagine that if you can renew a motorcycle learner's permit over and over, you can do the same with a regular learner's permit.

Why would Casey's parents allow her to drive their car without a license? Are we assuming they didn't know she only had a permit? I know for insurance purposes, the insurance follows the vehicle - not the driver - but every licensed driver in the household has to be listed on the policy that covers the cars that "live" at that household.

I think motorcycle licenses are different, not that I am a chopper babe, but I looked into gettting a vespa..
Your right, there's like 50 insurance regs that dont allow that scenario legally..

Oh and wait

Casey: Why is everyone so concerned about Caylee? What about MEEEEEE!!!!!!

And gigi rounds out for 3rd... Nicely done.. Do we have a classic quotes from this case thread??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cynichick