Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #109

Status
Not open for further replies.
The one that's green, but in some lights purple? What is it made of??? Why was it made???

Having said that, I think Nancy Grace is fantastic. She gets her facts wrong sometimes, but she's much better at follow up questions than Greta is. Quick thinker!

Lol, just when I think it's the same shirt she wore previously, it does this weird color change thing. Sometimes makes it appear that Nancy changes her shirt during commercials. It's kinda interesting to watch.

So Cindy's gonna get the truth out of Casey?

Then who's gonna get the truth out of Cindy?

I'm confused.

Padilla's on Fox right now saying that he won't be the one staying with Casey at the house. There will be a woman there with her and security outside. So the interviewer asks who it is that is going to get the information out of Casey. And he says, "Her mother is."

Great. Cindy's really good at getting the truth out of Casey.

BOTH of them are strangers with the TRUTH

I'm happy to see this. Cindy said for everyone to get off their keesters and find her grand daughter. Now that someone has, they're catching all hell for it.

It really doesn't matter to me one way or the other that he's a media hound or not. He's there to help and that's more than I'm able to do. If I had the resources, I'd be there in a second.

In all sincerity, Lilt, if you did not check last night's thread, we all pretty much concur (well most) that these guys were probable pawns who now have serious buyers remorse.. I do feel a little sorry for LP, if someone cares about him please tell him to avoid the press for a few days, he has achieved market saturation for the time being.. say as I hear him on Fox over my shoulder..

Padilla is committed to getting her out tomorrow.
He will NOT be the one to babysit Casey.
He thinks she will TALK to Cindy.

Oh now she'll talk to CINDY? Thats exactly what we need. Cindy to be the filter for the truth.

What an unmitigated disaster the Padillas are making out of this.

There was a report yesterday that [appeared on youtube and was posted here by Patty] and I can't remember the show but the former detective on there called Casey a psychopath and her mother too.

I was beginning to think the same thing for a while. I'm wondering if perhaps, Cindy herself isn't a very disturbed person and that her condition predates this case by a long period of time. While I feel sorry for Cindy's predicament, I find her to be entirely unlikeable. I don't like her conduct. Her inappropriate facial expressions and smirks suggests that she is interested in being in the media spotlight more than anything else. She also reminds me of her daughter Casey in that she naively thinks that she can manipulate or somehow fool LE with her constant obfuscations and kernels of misinformation.

Just saw L Padilla on Fox. He believes Cindy can get Casey to come clean and tell him where Caylee is. He urges the babysitter to come forward for the reward.

Oh yeah, and he says the babysitter wouldn't get into any trouble.

I have rather taken a shine to the old fella in the cowboy hat. He adds a bit of flair to the case after listening to Cindy for so long whining about everything and everyone. (He also beats the so-called spokesman, Larry Garrison, who doesn't even know the family or the case!)

L. Padilla is a rodeo clown. Distracts the bull -- in this case, the media -- while the cowboy (the Anthony's) recovers and take a breather. A rodeo clown's role is also to entertain the masses. Provide some levity in the midst of the unfolding drama. I'd say he's done a great job. That's probably why Baez let's him stick around. :rolleyes:

Why is she NOW going to "TALK to Cindy"....that's a hypothetical by the way.....

Casey has had PLENTY of opportunity to TALK about where Caylee is. She hasnt. She isnt going to, until the death penalty is laid in front of her, and maybe she can plead down to LWOP.
Just sickening. Where is Caylee?

She certainly didn't talk to her for 31 DAYS! :furious:

Padilla is committed to getting her out tomorrow.
He will NOT be the one to babysit Casey.
He thinks she will TALK to Cindy.

What does the FBI and LE think of all this? Have they spoken up? I think this guy is a joke and I tired of the circus, he was talkign to the media with a tooth pick in his mouth and a cowboy hat - what a ridiculous show this all is.

Seriously, what have you done with my Seriously and why are you impersonating her? You think the lead detective in this case is going over there to check on a phone line??

Have you gone and accepted something at face value- somebody call a medic!!
Kidding, I think SS was teasing me to come on and play.... They were there for a reason that a lead detective in a case would go personally, imo:blowkiss::blowkiss::blowkiss::blowkiss::blowkiss::blowkiss::blowkiss:
LOL I haven't had my coffee yet. Of course, you are right! Thanks for slapping me awake as I needed it! :blowkiss: (He could still smile at me anytime tho. hehehe)

I can't type fast enough....he won't be at the house....female will. Cindy will get the info from Casey. Casey won't crack. Fear of law enforcement. Needs to be home with parents. Caylee is alive. Reward will bring Caylee home. She was given to someone to babysit for 2 months...

I for one, would stay in the clink

she will tell cindy the truth ???????????

whoooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa..

i just fell out of my chair,

this is one LOAD after another :behindbar

I was beginning to think the same thing for a while. I'm wondering if perhaps, Cindy herself isn't a very disturbed person and that her condition predates this case by a long period of time. While I feel sorry for Cindy's predicament, I find her to be entirely unlikeable. I don't like her conduct. Her inappropriate facial expressions and smirks suggests that she is interested in being in the media spotlight more than anything else. She also reminds me of her daughter Casey in that she naively thinks that she can manipulate or somehow fool LE with her constant obfuscations and kernels of misinformation.

I think your right.. Im thinkin apples and trees...

It's obviously made of something radioactive, I'll see if I can find the link to back up my statement...:crazy:

I like Nancy Grace, too, but sometimes a little of her goes a long, long way.

Lanie

We should start a thread. There might be some nefarious reason she's wearing that shirt. Kinda like a subliminal(sp) message or something.

He doesn't believe that Casey will crack. He thinks the best place she can be to get info from her is at her home.

He doesn't think she'll crack, but the best place to get info that he doesn't believe he'll get is at her home? Heh??

So Cindy's gonna get the truth out of Casey?

Then who's gonna get the truth out of Cindy?

I'm confused.

That's what I'm thinking. What good will it do for Casey to confess to Cindy? Do they think Cindy will seriously then call up LE and dump all of that info on to them, which will only convict her daugther she has been so vehemently defending? She has done nothing but defend her and backpedal since the beginning of the investigation.

The only time she was honest, it seems, was the frantic 911 call. After that, it's been one excuse after another.

Here's the part that confuses me. It's stated many times that Casey is the only one that knows anything, yet she's not talking. Then everyone is upset that the bounty hunting/bail bond team is getting her out so she CAN talk.

This case has more coverage than most cases and if it helps to bring closure and finding Caylee, then cowboy up!

Casey is the one that knows everything despite what she keeps saying. I don't like the idea of her getting out of jail and going home to lay in her comfy bed, etc. BUT, if it will get her to talk, then I'm all for it. I know she's being told not to say anything because it's all recorded. She would be stupid to say anything there (for her defense only). If she cares about Caylee, she better start talking. I hope the female that will be staying with her will be somewhat intimidating - not someone she can become BFF's with. She needs a no-bull kind of person...tell her straight up - don't try to sell me your crap cause I ain't buying it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member