Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #125

Status
Not open for further replies.
As soon as my DH gets off of the TV with the show recorded, I can transcribe JB's and LP's comments. So help me telepathically make him get off the couch NOW! ;-)

Thanks neighbor...IMO LP is going to have lawsuits or be in jail by the time this is over. Sleuthmommy's DH PALEASE get off the dang couch.

I am not sure. There was a couple of people that posted something about "Roxy". Some people said they thought it was a night club. I am not sure. I was just scrolling through and read that thing about her little sister and I was like "what?! Caylee has a sister?"

Found this on the msn forum

Jodie, write your dream down every detail. Your dream could be past, present or future. I know you feel as strong about your dream as I do about mine. Roxy...maybe she has her NOW or she could be a piece of the puzzle or connecting the dots of all other dreams together. I my last dream she was in Heaven I could be wrong. Where has Caylee been if Cindy was not watching her for 31 DAYS? Maybe ROXY was? We need to check the NEW group of friends to see if there is a ROXY. I still feel Richard Morales is KEY and I would bet 10-1 he knows a ROXY.

My heart tells me Caylee is in Heaven playing with her little sister and is happy. We need to find a ROXY.

http://groups.msn.com/CayleeMarieAn..._Message=515&LastModified=4675686919000745755

Is there reason to believe that Caylee had a sister?

That is the 1st I'm hearing of that..OH MY..with all the rumors, speculation etc. it just gets more confusing doesn't it?

I am not sure. There was a couple of people that posted something about "Roxy". Some people said they thought it was a night club. I am not sure. I was just scrolling through and read that thing about her little sister and I was like "what?! Caylee has a sister?"

There is a nightclub..Orlando's best LOL. Here is the link.

http://www.roxyorlando.com/

Yes a cult theory with an illegitimate son that Cindy has:rolleyes:

The ROXY theory might hold more water if the person trying to float it had bothered to remember that the name is Ricardo not Richard.

That goes in the "Things I just can't buy" folder. There is already a cult thoery in there.

Yep.

I've said all along, AND THIS IS JUST MY OPINION, that this case is very simple. But look what lying does. Geez....

What bugs me is this person had a dream about Roxy. The next thing you know....Roxy will be a real person and Zg's sister or something equally ridiculous, and away it goes. No offence intended...but there is a game going on...and it's called "anyone, anything, but Casey...and we don't need to play.

It looks like Casey "could" have went there..here is a little info from their site.. THIS IS A JOKE...I'm kidding so there is no confusion. So classy that ladies pay less of a cover then men..something doesn't seem quite fair there..

Dress Code: DRESS CODE IS SEXY

Cover: LADIES $5.00
MEN $10.00

I have not believed the easiest solution from the beginning. This case is complicated, the resolution will be too.

I hear the hoofbeats and all I see are zebras.

What bugs me is this person had a dream about Roxy. The next thing you know....Roxy will be a real person and Zg's sister or something equally ridiculous, and away it goes. No offence intended...but there is a game going on...and it's called "anyone, anything, but Casey...and we don't need to play.

No doubt..what is clearly going on is called "CLOUDING" . Let's bring in 100's of scenarios, 100's of people just to cloud the truth.

IMO if someone doesn't get sued out of this whole thing they will be lucky..pointing fingers is risky business. My first guess for a lawsuit is LP.:crazy:

I'm not really awake yet, so forgive my fogginess in trying to summarize the Roxy dreams: Casey is playing in heaven with her little sister, the alleged child of Cindy's alleged allegedly illegitimate son, and for some unexplained reason the alleged little sister is now with the mysterious Roxy?

PS Gosh I knew I'd get it wrong.... now Caylee has left her alleged little sister and is now with the mysterious Roxy.... I think NOW I got it right.

I'm not really awake yet, so forgive my fogginess in trying to summarize the Roxy dreams: Casey is playing in heaven with her little sister, the alleged child of Cindy's alleged allegedly illegitimate son, and for some unexplained reason the alleged little sister is now with the mysterious Roxy?

Award for the most variations of the word alleged in a single sentence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sarti