Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #125

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, I researched personality types and the like last night and I found that some psychologists classify people into one of three donminance classes. High-donminance, medium-dominance and low dominance. People in healthy relationships usually do not date outside their dominance class and peoples dominance classes usuallly do not change. Low dominance women are the type that are easily persuaded and do not make good leaders, essentially they are sheep. In healthy relationships, they date low-dominance men, because the higher doninance classes are too intimidating. Medium dominance woman are a bit better at leading and usually have one or two areas which are their strong suits. They consider low dominance men to boring, high dominance men too assertive. High dominance women are the bossy, confrontational types. They tend to be bold and flashy. Less likely to seek validation and go towards high dominance men because the other types are too weak for them.
The reason that I think this pertains is that based on family statements and things like the Yearbook profile that Casey made it seems that 2 strange things have happened.
One, her dominance type seems to have changed from medium to high.
Also, she seems to have been the type that sought out high dominance men even while she was still medium dominance. Men in LE, usually high dominance. Her mother and her father both seem to be high dominance, as evidenced by her mother believing that she knows everything and her father's outbursts and history in LE.
Casey has gone from not really wanting to stand out, "Jeans and t-shirts kind of girl" to the flashy, look at me type. She went from being engaged to being rather promiscuous, evidenced by the number of boyfriends of late.
There is a definite personality shift here and there had to be something that caused it. I think maybe if we can identify exactly when that happened, we can maybe get some insight at least into Casey, which in turn, migh tlead to Caylee.
Sorry this is so long, I was just looking for an angle that hadn't been hashed to death.

Great research not my kids... well , oh gosh do we have a thread with list of her boyfriends?? that said maybe it was with jg when he had dna and broke up... seems like it kinda has gone down hill for her since. but that seems to be a no no subject , so i will leave it at that.. jmo

LE still sticking to the missing persons case. At least that is something.
Now, where do we find corporate records for the entertainment company? They are a matter of public record, but I have no idea where to look.

LE still sticking to the missing persons case. At least that is something.
Now, where do we find corporate records for the entertainment company? They are a matter of public record, but I have no idea where to look.

http://www.sunbiz.org/search.html

See if that helps, if not, I'll keep searching LOL

I been back and forth on theories so many times, I'm starting to feel like a yo-yo, so I just decided to lurk, read, and try to help with finding links

Good morning all, wondering if Casey is getting ready for church. I don't buy any of these other "persons of interest" - I think it's all being generated as a defense move. I still think what I thought from the beginning, that all of this is pretty simple, and that's why Casey's not talking, that's why the attitude. But what has ensued is pretty amazing, and maybe I'm wrong after all....
DA

Again this really bothers me, especially after the interviews on GR last night.

WHO IS PAYING JOSE?

Cindy and George early on said they were not paying him and that Casey got his name from someone else in jail. Has it been released anywhere?

Did I see that the DA's office is seeming to think that the DNA came back as not being Caylee's? Please tell me I saw that?
And is there a link to the Geraldo at Large from last night.

I spent some time doing research, warning long post coming up.

I saw that too, but I think she/they were speculating. So many stories. So much misinformation. So much guessing.

So on the intervies on Geraldo..LP says he is giving those 5 people 5 days...that is an awfully bold statement. Listen when LP gets cut of am I just hearing things?

So on the intervies on Geraldo..LP says he is giving those 5 people 5 days...that is an awfully bold statement. Listen when LP gets cut of am I just hearing things?

He says five days, which is in keeping with his statement that he would give them a week. It's been two days. He is actually sticking to his story.

What gets me is he says 5 people, then names 4 and cuts himself on the fifth. IIRC correctly. I have to rewatch that part again.

He says five days, which is in keeping with his statement that he would give them a week. It's been two days. He is actually sticking to his story.

But does he say that..these 5 people 5 days. He already mentioned earlier who those 5 people are. I just think he needs to be careful I mean if these 5 people are innocent that it awfully accusing and could be against the law..defamation of character.

Maybe the gas in the gas cans wasn't used to burn anything, but to get far away as she could., (maybe New York?), and dispose of the body somewhere else?
Of course, I hope there is no body, and Caylee is alive and fine.

What gets me is he says 5 people, then names 4 and cuts himself on the fifth. IIRC correctly. I have to rewatch that part again.

He does say five but names only four - seems to me he couldn't remember the fifth, or just checked himself and didn't say the fifth name.

This is like the game "Hide & Seek"!!!! Why, if you believe Caylee is alive are you waiting for LE to find her, when you are the one's that "hid" her??????

Another thought, do you suppose that at some point Casey went and applied for unemployment and, just suppose, ZG was there and she overheard her talking. Does anyone know if you go there and sign in and then have to wait until they call your name? Just wondering!!!

Has anyone found a transcript of the Geraldo interview? I would like to see it. Someone transcribed part of it on here last night BUT it wasn't the part I need to see. Also I said the hide and seek thing a few days ago...it's exactly what it seems like..as sick as it is.

This is like the game "Hide & Seek"!!!! Why, if you believe Caylee is alive are you waiting for LE to find her, when you are the one's that "hid" her??????

Another thought, do you suppose that at some point Casey went and applied for unemployment and, just suppose, ZG was there and she overheard her talking. Does anyone know if you go there and sign in and then have to wait until they call your name? Just wondering!!!

Something I've been dying to know. Is the ZG that was interviewed, the one that looked at the Sawgrass apartment, is she a nanny? Please someone, tell me if you know! I haven't heard anyone ask her this, and I haven't heard any report state this. Thanks much, DA

Something I've been dying to know. Is the ZG that was interviewed, the one that looked at the Sawgrass apartment, is she a nanny? Please someone, tell me if you know! I haven't heard anyone ask her this, and I haven't heard any report state this. Thanks much, DA

She said that she does not babysit anyone's children. Understndable since she has 4 of her own.

Maybe the gas in the gas cans wasn't used to burn anything, but to get far away as she could., (maybe New York?), and dispose of the body somewhere else?
Of course, I hope there is no body, and Caylee is alive and fine.

The gas cans bother me.

If I stole the cans for gas for my car, I would have poured the gas in the car and left the cans behind. Why would she put them in the trunk of her car?

Something I have noticed with George & Cindy's interviews... some of their statements seem to be CCA (Cover Casey's ...) moments before info is leaked to the press.

Example: The pants in the car - The 8/5 search warrant http://media.myfoxorlando.com/documents/080708_Anthony_Home_Search_Warrant.pdf states LE found out about the pants in an 8/4 interview with Cindy. I could not find any statements by Cindy about the pants until 8/4.

The gas cans - LE's theft report was posted 7/28 on http://www.ocso.com/Default.aspx?tabid=547 George said the cans had been found, they were taken by a neighbor. http://www.wftv.com/news/17058741/detail.html Then announced on Greta, Casey took the gas cans.

And we all know the car odor was caused by pizza. When WFTV did a pizza test, George pointed out they did not put the pizza in a 18" bag with a bottle of Arm & Hammer. IMO, neither would cause the smell of "a dead body in the dam car".

jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members