Status
Not open for further replies.
Bringing this over from previous thread:
Today, 02:30 PM
McSev
Registered User Join Date: Aug 2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuziQ
IMO, LP is being used by Baez or they are in cahoots.

I used to think that, but not so much anymore. It's not that I have any kind of affection for LP, but he's been denied access to Casey (which he thought he'd have) and I don't think he takes too kindly to JB for that. He's also been lambasted by people in his OWN profession, so now he's got something to prove. He's just turned into a wildcard, IMO.

Did you notice that Leonard jokingly said to Geraldo last night that he wasn't talking for Baez? Baez was beside him at the time in front of Anthony house. He continued with "He won't even let me talk to his client" laughing. I am convinced there is a connection between Leonard, Baez and Geraldo.

There are some stores here, e.g. Publix (grocery store) that remember your information when you write a check. Once ID is shown the first time, is doesn't usually ask again for a while. Maybe she bought steaks and tons of beer and who knows what while she was playing house at Tony's.

I believe Publix's does a fingerprint too when cashing checks.

I wonder if LE can arrest the BH on obstruction charges for this little slip. It just seems to me he is crossing a fine line when he starts implicating people so boldly....particularly if these people are indeed working with prosecution as witnesses. Couldn't that be considered threats to a witness or something?

But that isn't true, is it? All he can get is a map of Casey's movements with the phone over a period of time. It's sad that he has to do this, but clearly he doesn't believe what Casey says about her movements, or at least feels the need to corroborate her claims.

LE can subpoena the phone records of the other people Leonard mentioned. The police already may have their movements confirmed.
A map of her whereabouts is very important for those dates. The police do have them, but until LP has them...hard to investigate the places Casey was to figure out if anyone saw her with Caylee on those particular days. He can retrace her steps and question everyone in the near vicinity. Sounds like a good plan to me.

Thanks, Chico. Was wondering when that thread was ever going to end!

I wonder if LE can arrest the BH on obstruction charges for this little slip. It just seems to me he is crossing a fine line when he starts implicating people so boldly....particularly if these people are indeed working with prosecution as witnesses. Couldn't that be considered threats to a witness or something?

If the BH thinks Caylee is in New York, that's fine with me. He can NOW put his skills together and fly to New York and find Caylee, hunt her out and bring her home.

Wonder what would have happened if Cindy and George refused to allow Casey to get out of jail and live in their home?

Where would she have gone if ole Leonard bailed her out and she couldn't go home? Now, that would be tough love!

He did NOT implicate anyone!

I believe Publix's does a fingerprint too when cashing checks.

Not if you are paying for groceries. You just hand over the check and you can write it for $75.00 over the amount of purchase.

Just a question...

Does anyone think that Casey will be giving an interview in the media. If so who do you think will scoop that...it looks to me like Geraldo is working that direction with his buddying up to Jose Baez.

Who thinks Casey is going to cry and beg for Caylee on Geraldo or some show soon?
What, and tell more lies for the prosecutor to debunk? Each new lie is another piece of circumstantial evidence against her.

If she's already covering her face with a towel, I don't think we'll be seeing her veneers on national TV anytime soon.

Just maybe, for the first time in her life Miss Casey feels a sense of shame.

Or not.

Yes, I can understand the need for the records to come in eventually but Leonard acts like he doesn't know who or when Casey talked on her cell phone. I'm thinking that he should just ask her, "Who did you talk to then, Casey? What did you talk about?"

Maybe there is some truth to the idea that Padilla's people aren't allowed to question Casey.

A map of her whereabouts is very important for those dates. The police do have them, but until LP has them...hard to investigate the places Casey was to figure out if anyone saw her with Caylee on those particular days. He can retrace her steps and question everyone in the near vicinity. Sounds like a good plan to me.
How will he know who was in the vicinity?

Let's say Casey's phone pinged off the tower nearest to the Glenwood Ave address. That could mean she was there to see Amy, Ricardo, JP or someone else who may have been at that house - none of whom have to say word one to LP, and all of whom would probably refuse to talk to him.

I think this whole 'ping' thing will be successful in locating only Casey.

Not if you are paying for groceries. You just hand over the check and you can write it for $75.00 over the amount of purchase.

Yup, that's true! I was just a Publix's about an hour ago and someone cashed a check at Customer Service and they did the fingerprint thing. I thought, hummmm, they don't do this when you write a check while paying for groceries. :eek:

If Casey is innocent, I would think she would be on TV everyday begging for someone to help find Caylee...
I would be hysterical....."I was crazy to let her out of my sight...I know I've been selfish and stupid but please, I beg you to help me find my baby!"

Yup, that's true! I was just a Publix's about an hour ago and someone cashed a check at Customer Service and they did the fingerprint thing. I thought, hummmm, they don't do this when you write a check while paying for groceries. :eek:

One of my employees does Publix shopping for my office using my checks. She has never been asked for ID.

Just a question...

Does anyone think that Casey will be giving an interview in the media. If so who do you think will scoop that...it looks to me like Geraldo is working that direction with his buddying up to Jose Baez.

Who thinks Casey is going to cry and beg for Caylee on Geraldo or some show soon?
I doubt that will ever happen since she never even reported her missing to begin with! MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member