Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #126

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe there is some truth to the idea that Padilla's people aren't allowed to question Casey.

The part that Padilla and his clan can't question Casey I feel is 100% the truth! (Wow, that's one true statement we can add to the positive side of truths.)

I think Baez would keep Casey tied to a chair in his office with duct tape on her mouth if he could. No way will he risk her talking to ANYONE.

Do you think she just couldn't say anything that would not incriminate herself or be found to be a lie?
If so that would be the shortest interview in the history of journalism.

Why would you post bail for a person you're not even allowed to ask questions? They should have let her sit in jail....

The part that Padilla and his clan can't question Casey I feel is 100% the truth! (Wow, that's one true statement we can add to the positive side of truths.)

Why would he need to question her if JB is giving him the only answers he needs to know?

If Casey is innocent, I would think she would be on TV everyday begging for someone to help find Caylee...
I would be hysterical....."I was crazy to let her out of my sight...I know I've been selfish and stupid but please, I beg you to help me find my baby!"

Well, yeah. That's the obvious point that seem to be fading away. She can't cooperate with LE because she's responsible. She can't tell LE where Caylee's body is without then having to explain how it is that Casey knows where Caylee is.

If Casey was truthful with LE, she would implicate herself. That's why she's not talking.

If Casey is innocent, I would think she would be on TV everyday begging for someone to help find Caylee...
I would be hysterical....."I was crazy to let her out of my sight...I know I've been selfish and stupid but please, I beg you to help me find my baby!"

:clap::clap::clap:

Wonder what would have happened if Cindy and George refused to allow Casey to get out of jail and live in their home?

Where would she have gone if ole Leonard bailed her out and she couldn't go home? Now, that would be tough love!

BH or one of his associates stated earlier that there is a house there they could use....or a safe house...or a motel.

Why would you post bail for a person you're not even allowed to ask questions? They should have let her sit in jail....

Normally bounty hunters and bail bondsman don't ask questions regarding whether the crimional is quilty or not.

The bail bondsman puts up bail for the criminal and when they criminal takes off the bounty hunter goes and gets them.

In this case ... "publicity".

But here's Baez problem. Even though attorneys would like to have "client control", that's not always the case. Trust me, clients do not always follow their attorney's advice. I'll bet he spent 7 hours on Friday drilling into her head that she is not to TALK. I hope she gets to the point that she either feels comfortable and forgets or gets mad and forgets or . . .

How will he know who was in the vicinity?

Let's say Casey's phone pinged off the tower nearest to the Glenwood Ave address. That could mean she was there to see Amy, Ricardo, JP or someone else who may have been at that house - none of whom have to say word one to LP, and all of whom would probably refuse to talk to him.

I think this whole 'ping' thing will be successful in locating only Casey.
Say one of those calls places Casey in or near a club or restaurant...they could speak to not only the employees, but the patrons. If they did happen to pick her up near the apartments at the same time that ZG was supposedly there...it could clear up how she knew that ZG was there that day. There are so many things they can use that data for to help figure out what happened.

Originally, BH WAS to be allowed access to her.
Something changed.....?????
I keep wanting someone to speculate about this, or tell me if it has been discussed.

But here's Baez problem. Even though attorneys would like to have "client control", that's not always the case. Trust me, clients do not always follow their attorney's advice. I'll bet he spent 7 hours on Friday drilling into her head that she is not to TALK. I hope she gets to the point that she either feels comfortable and forgets or gets mad and forgets or . . .
Baez had a month to convince *cou..brainwash..gh Casey to be totally dependent on him alone. I don't think Casey would talk to anyone even if she wanted to at this point. She isn't going to go outside that box that Baez built for her while he had her exclusively in jail.

I keep wanting someone to speculate about this, or tell me if it has been discussed.

That's what is confusing to me....:waitasec:

Yeah, something changed. Baez put his foot down. He doesn't want her to incriminate herself.

I think they just used him for the bail money. He is putting up with it because it gives him nationwide exposure.
The Anthony's are users IMHO. They would say anything to obtain their objectives. None of them have been found to be truthful at all. Why would this time be any different.

What changed is that they don't want anyone to know the "secret" but themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther