Caylee Anthony General Discussion thread #133

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't you think the garbage could have been placed in the trunk after the body was removed. Maybe to cover up the smell that was in there. Detective Yuri testified when he retrieved the trash it was not the same smell that was in the car. Any thoughts?

Yea but in the document it is stated that the TOW GUY opened the trunk and threw the bag of garbage over the fence. If Caylee was still in the trunk the Tow Guy would have seen her. Caylee was disposed of on or before the 27 and your right maybe George helped. Remember his bizarro gas cans story from the 24th? Maybe it was then.

Remember the Shovel neighbor says that he cannot be sure that Casey borrowed the shovel on the 18th...he said it is the week of the 18th but cannot pin down the date. She could have borrowed the shovel and moved Caylee later then we all have previously believed.

I think theres something wrong with the dates previously speculated as well. For a couple reasons, the tatoo I believe was on the 3rd of July, Casey needed to take a shower at Jesses according to his statement somewhere between the dates of June 24 and July 2 I believe, she also told him not to take any calls from her parents and said she would explain later. Don't know about George helping though?

I think LE releasing all this info - kinda like a bad murder mystery for GP's and Casey to have something to read while they just "hang out and chill" in that house. Maybe another closely planned "reveal". Wont' be surprised in the next two or three days LE is summoned and there is this HUGE incident. Oh man - depending on their reading speed - the chit is hittin' the fan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just wanted to mention that George made sure to say there was "cleaning fluid" also found in the trunk. This would go along with them trying to clean up before the car went into impound. Just saying...

Yep, too much cleaning and splaining being done.

I always thought the pavers were put in as a "floor" under the little tykes playhouse. I guess at one time it was just dirt and they decided to put the pavers down to create like a floor in it.

They looked underneath them after they picked up the car.

That is SOOOO telling. What were they looking for? What did they think Casey had done or was capable of doing?

A cadaver dog hit there also. And near the "suspicious" indentation in the ground near the pool. George admitted to LE that it was suspicious.

they called it a "dinner knife" and it was found in the car with the leather bag and belt. She gave it to LE after she washed it exactly the same scenario as the pants.

Why would she have a dinner knife in her car?

You don't eat pizza with a knife.
Nope - but they sure make a handy dandy lil screwdrive, plier, type tool in a pinch! I know I use them all the time for all kinds of things - lol

Does anyone know if the spare tire was still in the car. I know they looked in the trunk, but did anyone look where the spare tire is kept hidden? I know in some cars the spare tire has it own compartment, I don't know if this car does.
I believe it does. I am sure LE has looked!!

(Adding I AM agreeing with your post, don't want any confusion :blowkiss:)
I don't think Cindy came into contact with the car until after she got home with Casey. JMO, but I see her dropping George off at the impound lot, and heading out to look for Casey and Caylee.
I also do not think Caylee's body was in the car when George picked it up. The impound manager guy states he was with George when he went to the car, and they both looked in the trunk for the source of the smell.
Lanie

You would have to discount the established fact that Cindy removed a dinner knife and pants from the car and washed both of them.

She also told Amy that they had to find casey or she might "go to jail" That is alot of information to discount. Cindy knew what was going on after they picked up that car and so did george.

I agree the Kio chick was not 100% legit seeming... however...

Can't have children - creepy.

I am not sure why that is creepy. Women can't physically have children all the time. It happens. I do doubt at 17 she would know this though (which is how old I assume she was when Casey was pregnant.)

The sisters in my neck of the woods would seek paternity faster than you can say Maury.

What??? How does that relate... I'm not following.

So what about Kiomarie? How weird is that? anyone have any thoughts on her?

They looked underneath them after they picked up the car.

That is SOOOO telling. What were they looking for? What did they think Casey had done or was capable of doing?

A cadaver dog hit there also. And near the "suspicious" indentation in the ground near the pool. George admitted to LE that it was suspicious.

I'm sure that even though they didn't want to believe that Casey had involment, they were suspicious.

Nope - but they sure make a handy dandy lil screwdrive, plier, type tool in a pinch! I know I use them all the time for all kinds of things - lol

I'm sure you do swag! But you are not a pathological liar who's car smells like a dead body and you didn't wait 31 days to report your child missing.:blowkiss:

Didn't he also give out the recipe for decomp-pizza? Humm I need to go back and check on that. I know if my dad opened my trunk and saw that he would have had a few words to say, there would be a huge reaction.

I really really need to compare the bond hearing testimony to the docs from yesterday. Because I am almost positive that George gave Yuri a bag of trash. But we know the tow guy threw it over the fence.

I'm trying to find the bond hearing transcript. Does anyone know where it is? TIA!

Just caught up and one thing that has bothered me, is LE saying on many occasions that the grps have been cooperative. It seems they have gone out of their way with saying they are being cooperative. Reading that grps searched yard before LE, cleaning this and washing that, spinning tales to make Casey look good, I have thought early on that LE was just humoring, if you will, the Anthony's.
Saying that the grandparents are being co-operative may be a LE tactic to make Casey a little nervous, given what her parents must know about the situation, and certainly know about her.

I think LE releasing all this info - kinda like a bad murder mystery for GP's and Casey to have something to read while they just "hang out and chill" in that house. Maybe another closely planned "reveal". Wont' be surprised in the next two or three days LE is summoned and there is this HUGE incident. Oh man - depending on their reading speed - the chit is hittin' the fan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think the same thing! LE, who by the way IMO has done a wonderful job, but within a couple of days they may have to lock her back up for her own protection from the GP!.....one can only hope...IMHO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aprilssister94