Caylee Anthony General Discussion thread #134

Status
Not open for further replies.
EW did I read this right - George DROVE HOME in the car that smelled like decomp? Where are his clothes - they probably smell like death too after that
Cindy washed them?
Sorry couldn't help myself. But, it is a very good point.

padilla "the slapper" has not helped do sone single thing that i can see

what a load of bullcrap he is.......

:behindbar

Why Cindy's call to Ryan, and then Amy on the 15th and ultimately 911?
Part of a plan. I believe that the fact that they went on the myspace page prior to calling the police also reeks of conspiracy.
Who in the world would do such a thing???? Nobody that I know.
When I stand back and regroup and look at this I am back to where I started.
Something ugly happened with that family the day OF or the day after father's day. It's a hunch. The documents seemed to prove it.
JMO

sorry if this has been asked and answered before.. but was there ever a 'definite' time designated that Casey abandoned her car at the amscot? My eyes were falling out last night reading all the docs.. and maybe I am not remembering this to a tee.. but it sounded like the car was "parked parked" .. meaning not just pushed any ole way into a spot to get it off the road. Also troubling that it was right next to a dumpter.. Im thinking if I ran outta gas.. and some guys were pushing me off the road.. I would just turn the car into the first available open spot.. and I highly doubt the dumpster was right at an entryway. Im wondering if it was ever established that she abandoned the car at night.. which Im guessing would be the case, so she would have the cover of darkness to dispose anything in the dumpster.
It's an interesting point. The Amscot manager saw it at 7am on the 27th, when she arrived at work.

Given how early she comes in, and how late Miss Casey stays up, it's entirely possible the car was actually left in the lot sometime after the Amscot closed on the night of the 26th.

Hey,
Does anyone know off hand if you can look into any of the windows at #210 sawgrass from either street level or any kind of balcony?

I'm wondering because during Casey's interview with LE at universal she stated that she waited 4 hours for ZG & Caylee at sawgrass.

If you CAN see into the windows then any normal person would have looked into the apt. & noticed that it was empty & if youCAN"T see then why didn't she notify the building manager & ask him to check on the apt.?

What if something happened to "ZG" & Caylee was in there on her own?

jmo
The hole in this question about why she didn't notify the blgd management is that EVERYTHING THAT CAME OUT OF CASEY'S MOUTH WAS A LIE.

Oh, wait. I take that back. Her name really is Casey Anthony.

IMHO i am sure that whole little secrnio was fabricated. Didn't they say the survellince(I killed that word) show that she had never been there that morning/ or evening.

Yes I read that also but i'm not sure if it was a Bluff or that they actually have the video.

I don't believe she was ever there or thatZG even exists & thats why I have a hard time believing anyone "Kidnapped" Caylee.

She claims that ZG was her friend and that she never had any reason to suspect her of anything but as soon as Caylee doesn't show up she assumes that ZG kidnapped her?

What if she was in an accident with Caylee? Why didn't she call any local hospitals?

imo

Part of a plan. I believe that the fact that they went on the myspace page prior to calling the police also reeks of conspiracy.
Who in the world would do such a thing???? Nobody that I know.
When I stand back and regroup and look at this I am back to where I started.
Something ugly happened with that family the day OF or the day after father's day. It's a hunch. The documents seemed to prove it.
JMO

Calling 911 and covering up a crime is sooooo twisted. I mean Casey I could see working that in but 2 or 3 people, I have trouble with that. If so maybe an electric couch is in order.

Finished all the stuff that has been released so far.
So after a good night's sleep and thinking about all this---have not changed my opinion since day 1. The Bounty Hunter is so sure of this, I am not.
I doubt there was ever a nanny, or a babysitter, or anyone steadily taking care of the child. Where did the money come from for child care and how was it paid? Cash?
If there ever was a person; the parents, the brother, the friends, nobody EVER met or spoke to this person. Seems contradicing all they have said about loving and caring for Caylee. How could no one have ever seen or heard this person? She was supposedly caring for the child for a year and a half! It's absurd! CASEY HAS LIED ABOUT EVERYTHING, INCLUDING THE MADE UP NANNY. IT'S BALONEY.
Just a thought, maybe she found a college kid to watch Caylee. End of semester college kid goes home for the summer, takes Caylee with them in the car. Or she just leaves Caylee with a stranger says she will be back, doesnt return. Some would immediately go to police. If not legal resident, who knows?

Hey All! Just trying to catch up!

I saw this question on the previous thread and I had questioned the same thing. I found my answer in the bond hearing with lead detective.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/M....jsp?contentId=7039465&version=1&locale=EN-US

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I really really need to compare the bond hearing testimony to the docs from yesterday. Because I am almost positive that George gave Yuri a bag of trash. But we know the tow guy threw it over the fence.

I'm trying to find the bond hearing transcript. Does anyone know where it is? TIA!"

Hi all! ... Just got here today ... I did a quick search on this thread & the previous thread and didn't see any mention ...

First, did you notice how, during her "interrogation" at Universal, Casey kept speaking of Caylee in the past tense! ...esp. when talking about the park ...e.g., "she lovED" this or "likED" that, she "playED"... & then she turned it all around making it all about herself when she brought up Cindy not wanting her to jog anymore because a jogger had been killed in the area.

I also noticed something that made me remember a class that I took in law school Forensic Linguistics and Statement Analysis ... Criminals use certain words to "lesson" the actual meaning ...to distance themselves from the crime or omit personal pronouns to do the same thing (Cindy and Casey did a fair amount of this in their written statements and interviews) Casey frequently uses intensifiers, like the words "absolutely", "definitely", "truthfully" and "actually" ... liars use these words more often because they believe that they make deceptive statements sound "more truthful." Finally I noticed that, Casey, while under heavy pressure from detectives changes her way of speaking ... her very precise grammatically correct speech regresses ... e.g., "That's the last time I seen her." She uses "seen" instead of "saw" a lot ... but only at particularly stressful times ... almost like a transient Agrammatism ... makes me think mental illness is likely.

I can't wait 'til my hubby gets home and can retrieve my books from the attic!! My big ol' pregnant self can barely make it up the stairs much less a ladder! I hope to go through the documents again and make an analysis of everyone's statements. I will post if I find anything interesting!

You've made some good points, and have wonderful insight on this, one_hooah_wife! This girl is a real piece of work, as is the grandmother as well. I noticed the past tense references related to Caylee too. That little girl is no longer on this earth! I hate typing that, but that is my "from the heart" feelings!

This is such a tragedy, and I wish that LE would throw the whole family in jail and throw away the key!
I had alot of sympathy for the grandparents in the beginning, but reading these latest documents, it's all gone!

Just how much longer will this charade continue? This bunch of crazys need to be given an ultimatum now! They all know the truth! But can not speak the truth to save their souls!:furious:

Justice for Caylee Marie Anthony

I agree it was odd that they were focused on the 9th and then the video proved them all wrong.

And even odder when you consider that Clint says he saw Caylee on or about the 9th, but Tony has the date much earlier. IMOO

Leonard can't find the handoff, cause it never happened. He can stare at the phone records til he is blue in the face.

I have new/old revised theory. Casey drowned Caylee and attempted to calls those close to her for a reaction, when no one answered she dealt with it and has lied ever since.

(snipped)

YES YES YES!! I just got finished reading CA's statement again and saw that. The hotter the heat, the more she went backwards in grammar.

I have no idea how LE kept their cool in that room with her. YM's statement summed it up for me: "...you're treating us like we're stupid...I take that...to be a personal insult."

AMEN to that.

I have to admit ... I got a little Yuri crush from reading through the documents ... I just really like the way he operates! (I know SS will agree):blowkiss:

the baby sitter was a bottle of couph syrup

she was drugging her......bet they have receipts of a lot of cold medicine
being purchased

stick a fork in casey - she is done - TOAST

baez is spining like the rotten puppet master he is

Someone else here mentioned that they have the same car. What do you think? Do these compartments not hold only a donut? How much space (width and height) is around the donut? Could even a tiny 3 yr old fit in there, without a tire?

I have the pics and will upload them. I measure the the space as well. It is 25 inches across. Top to bottom is 30 inches and it's about 5 inches deep. Give me 5 min and I'll have the pics up.

Calling 911 and covering up a crime is sooooo twisted. I mean Casey I could see working that in but 2 or 3 people, I have trouble with that. If so maybe an electric couch is in order.

You know it! I am so glad that Florida has the death penalty.

Remember that there had to be some substance to Casey saying her parents weren't getting along. There had to have been a reason. We know through public records that George had filed for a divorce.

Cindy has her own problems. She is co-dependent with both her husband and daughter.

One of them snapped, and the rest are covering it up. WHY??? Because they all had been forgiven of other things and so what was one more.

Again, this is just the theory I am working on. JMO.:)

The hole in this question about why she didn't notify the blgd management is that EVERYTHING THAT CAME OUT OF CASEY'S MOUTH WAS A LIE.

Oh, wait. I take that back. Her name really is Casey Anthony.

I agree & that was my point....Thats also why I don't believe any of these drug gang - sex ring - mafia kidnapping theories either.....

I'm hoping & praying that the DNA & other forensics are in fact "NOT" back yet & once they are it will shed some light on what really happened to Caylee.....imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ms.Priss74