Caylee Anthony General Discussion thread #141

Status
Not open for further replies.
I keep thinking: control, control, control. Casey is wondering how she can spin this one. As long as she can just come up with the right lie, she can still control the situation. Cindy is wondering how and when she lost control of Casey. And Lee is running away to see Waddles over in the land of the queen as we speak so he can escape this mess! I think George is hiding out, because unless that little family was ALL patched up after the possible divorce, I suspect he'll be the one thrown under the bus... JMO

I have been lurking for several weeks following this case. Now, with the news today I wanted to write to say "There but the grace of God go I." I also wanted to say thank-you to all of you for caring so much about this little girl. My husband and I adopted our two beautiful granddaughters a few years ago. However we had to wait until the law thought the kids were being abused/negected enough to even get the authorities involved. We were told since we were providing all of the financial/emotional care for the children that the children could not be considered neglected.It really is very hard for grandparents to keep the grandkids without consent. I was even threatened with arrest for kidnapping. Meanwhile my daughter who is bi-polar was abusing meth, which caused her to turn manic, yet she still had an amazing ability to make everyone else think she was great. Eventually DCF took the kids and placed them with us. Five long years and financial ruin later, we have two beautiful children that were saved from the possible ending poor Caylee endured.(we had to hire an attorney to keep the state from letting her get the kids back) Our girls suffered abuse by others entrusted with their care, because of the state failing to act. Through out the 5 years of one courrt date after another I saw the PARENTS having the rights and the children are possessions with no rights.We were a normal family and had another daughter that we had no problems with, but this one had a serious mental health problem for which she refused treatment. Now 8years later my daughter has been clean for 6 years, is under a Dr's care and is also doing well.
This type of situation causes incredible stress in the home. The mother of the child will never give custody up to anyone as long as she can use the child as a money tree. I dropped my daughter off at greyhound with a one way ticket out of state and told her I never wanted to speak to her again, nor would the children until a Dr. confirmed she was clean and in treatment and on meds. I think for poor Caylee it's too late. Mental illness and drug abuse destroys families, we were one of the lucky few that made it out okay. God bless you all for all off your devotion to helping Caylee.

Bless you! You did the right thing even though it was difficult. I too have Bipolar disorder though I never let my child go. I am so very glad to hear that your daughter is now in treatment! :blowkiss:

so, I have heard 2 different things, is the immunity up tomorrow or Tuesday? Why would they give her more time?

I honestly don't think she will talk, she seems to follow her lies to the very end.

Also, I think they can put the "somebody else drove the car" defense to rest, the car had no keys in it when it was found, and Tony is star witness to her leaving it at amscot b/c he picked her up there. Can't say somebody hotwired it unless there is damage to indicate that.

casey is toast!

I am confused too.. there were reports saying tomorrow and then I heard on NG it was Sept.2.. She is singing Zanny Zanny Fofanny, memy NANNY.,. she isnt talking IMO.

I'm trying to think this through -

The FBI got involved in the case because of the alleged kidnapping. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think that the FBI would get involved just because Casey didn't want to talk to local LE. They have to have some jurisdiction.

Do you think it's possible that the reason for their meeting today was to tell the family that the test results are in and they are conclusive, which means their services would no longer be needed?

After reading the 400 pages of documents, it's my opinion that any additional illegal activity amounted to theft. If she did any of the other things she could have done, she wouldn't have needed to steal from everyone who trusted her. That's how she lived.

Thinking out loud again, it's conceivable that they did leak the test results, perhaps even with the blessing of LE in order to turn up the heat, so to speak. I would feel better hearing it from Greta's mouth but I don't automatically discount it because it was leaked anonymously. LE has been very methodical about how the information has been disseminated so it makes me think that they would have spoken publically to deny that the results are positive for decomp rather than issuing the very vague statement they released, which to me didn't support or deny anything.

Thoughts?
About the FBI: what would be the additional charge for a false kidnapping charge? Meaning, how long would the time be for that crime?

Wouldn't Cindy have her attorney with her if she was being questioned by the FBI?

I bet she was there b*@&hing and moaning about death threats. Seems she has a knack of getting LE to jump when she says jump. And, perhaps, she was sharing the new ZG version of the "kidnapping" that she and George and their maniac spawn thought up.

I have also done searches with adoptions. I can give you tips. you can PM me if you want information.

The FBI never had Caylee listed on their missing and/or kidnapped persons list.

Someone posted about 20 minutes ago that greta was discussing the case.

Anyone watching?

That poor child didn't deserve what's happened to her. I fault Cindy for not recognizing that her daughter was not stable and motherhood material. She should have supported Casey's desire to have Caylee adopted. Caylee would still be alive, and living with good and loving family. I hope she didn't suffer at the hands of her "mother."

Did we ever know when Cindy was visiting with that counselor? Counselor advised her to seek custody of Caylee. Would that have been April or May?
Wonder if LE spoke to that counselor....

Thank-You for your kind words. These people that use drugs and party as asey did, they are involved in more than most people know. I often wonder how I came out alive after the people I confronted. Yes I knocked on many doors just to check on my grandbabies, I even walked into a few houses on my own. I would have gone to jail to protect them if I had too, but I was gonna take a few dealers with me. I bet when all is said and done you will see Meth involved. One of the side effects is lack of sexual inhabitions. I think we have all seen more than we wanted to with all the photos.

I have been lurking for several weeks following this case. Five long years and financial ruin later, we have two beautiful children that were saved from the possible ending poor Caylee endured
((((grandmahtatadopted2))))) Hugs to you! If only more grandparents could be as wonderful as you. Thank you for being who you are. :blowkiss:

i was.... just a quick once over of what happend today and back to DENVER grrrrr

I'm not from the USA, so would really appreciate knowing a bit more about significance of FBI being involved...I assume homicide/child neglect is not within their jurisdiction so they must be investigating some other aspect of the case that we don't know about yet???

I believe FBI can be called in at anytime by local law enforcement.

From their website:
State and local law enforcement agencies are not subordinate to the FBI, and the FBI does not supervise or usurp their investigations. However, through cooperation, the investigative resources of the FBI and state and local agencies often are pooled in a common effort to investigate and solve the cases.

Also they have a special CAC program:

The mission of our Crimes Against Children (CAC) program is threefold: first, to decrease the vulnerability of children to sexual exploitation; second, to develop a nationwide capacity to provide a rapid, effective, and measured investigative response to crimes against children; and third, to enhance the capabilities of state and local law enforcement investigators through programs, investigative assistance, and task force operations. Our strategy involves using multi-disciplinary and multi-agency teams to investigate and prosecute crimes that cross legal, geographical, and jurisdictional boundaries; promoting and enhancing interagency sharing of intelligence, specialized skills, and services; and widely offering our victim/witness services.

How absurd!

Casey, can you explain your behavior in the month after your child's disappearance?

"Um ya, the kidnappers gave me a 30 day script to follow which included sleeping with at least 3 different guys, getting drunk at fusian, grinding on girls, eating at subway, getting tattoos,digging up bamboo, stealing gas, stealing money, taking showers at Jesse's, and lying to my parents about working and taking care of my daughter."

If this is the best they can come up with, she needs to fire Baez, quick!

(snipped for space)

I don't usually write personal things here but, I know about adoption too.
I gave up my son almost 40 years ago, I was never allowed to even see him. Have searched and searched but no luck ever finding him. I try to get comfort knowing I did the right thing.

I don't know your situation but I'd say you did the right thing. You gave him birth didn't you? And a chance at a good life. I say good for you! I'm sure you made his adoptive parents very happy and he grew up happy. Find comfort in that.

Girl, you are preaching to the choir here! We have a whole thread of Cindy's "inconsistencies" as we so politely call them!! They are still adding up. Her total is going to be astronomical by the time this is over!

*Did ya like the way I threw that one in there?! LOL

LOL, I love it, but this is just coming from my intuition, friend. I work very hard to keep intuition and research in separate parts of my old grey head!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sally43