Caylee Anthony General Discussion thread #141

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone is going to write a book about this family and make a forture.

I can just imagine the chapters . . .

1. Pizza Anyone?

2. Ab-so-lute-ly

3. Mother of the Year

4. Gas Cans

5. My Car Smells Like Death

6. My Life is Make Believe

7. Universal Studios

8. Zanny The Invisible Nanny And How I Met Her

9. Tony, TonE, and Ricardo

10. My Fake Emails

11. Who's Your Daddy?

12. I'm Getting The House

13. The Shed And The Shovel

Horrible realization!

Next week is a new hurricane and the Republican convention!! arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Leonard is going to have strip down butt naked and dance on top of the RV to get any press coverage for Caylee!!

And, it's a holiday week-end....college football starts....this is not good. How will we find out how the TES search is going?

Believe me you will know..Tim Miller is excellant..his presence brings the reporters out.

In other news . . . LP has invited the mobile band back over to the house and has volunteered his services as lead vocalist.

Question: Just because they extend the immunity offer, does that mean they have to wait to put her back in jail? Don't people usually get thrown in jail when they are proven to have had a dead body in their trunk?

A box of pizza in a psbl 10gal trash bag about sooo big :bow:and a box of arm and hammer detergent for 12 days in the trunk on a hot day should solve it all. George forgot to tell us the wgt on the detergent. :beersign:

I did notice that. Curious, isn't it?

Hey now, i resent that! j/k actually i haven't ever defended either of them, but i've been one of the desperate hopers trying with all i had to find some other explanation.....i'm devastated....

Test Results on Trunk

The only place that they are saying the evidence from the trunk of the car is on channel orlando tv 9.
When you listen to the clip is says. "sources close to the case said the FBI said".
http://www.wftv.com/index.html

Fox News report says The University of Tennessee "Body Farm" conducted the tests on the car's air samples Aug. 10, and on Wednesday their conclusion was released: a human corpse had been decomposing there, according to WESH-2 TV. Nothing else.
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,411942,00.html

This from OC LE
As has been our policy throughout this investigation we will not discuss the investigative details pertaining to the Caylee Anthony case to include the results of any evidence submitted for laboratory analysis.
Preserving the integrity of the investigative details of a case of this magnitude is paramount to its successful conclusion. We are unable to comment any further on information that has recently surfaced regarding the Caylee Anthony investigation. Any future returns in regards to evidence or submissions pertaining to this case will remain privileged or exempt unless the release of such information will be beneficial to the investigation or if it becomes a matter of public record in a legal proceeding.
Let us remind each and every one of you that the primary focus of this investigation is to locate Caylee Anthony.
Capt. Angelo Nieves
Orange County Sheriff’s Office of Media Relations
http://www.ocso.com/Default.aspx?tabid=547

Nothing official. Just sources with no names. Take it for what you will.

I believe FBI can be called in at anytime by local law enforcement.

From their website:
State and local law enforcement agencies are not subordinate to the FBI, and the FBI does not supervise or usurp their investigations. However, through cooperation, the investigative resources of the FBI and state and local agencies often are pooled in a common effort to investigate and solve the cases.

Also they have a special CAC program:

The mission of our Crimes Against Children (CAC) program is threefold: first, to decrease the vulnerability of children to sexual exploitation; second, to develop a nationwide capacity to provide a rapid, effective, and measured investigative response to crimes against children; and third, to enhance the capabilities of state and local law enforcement investigators through programs, investigative assistance, and task force operations. Our strategy involves using multi-disciplinary and multi-agency teams to investigate and prosecute crimes that cross legal, geographical, and jurisdictional boundaries; promoting and enhancing interagency sharing of intelligence, specialized skills, and services; and widely offering our victim/witness services.

thank you so much for that!!

In other news . . . LP has invited the mobile band back over to the house and has volunteered his services as lead vocalist.
just don't let him take over for the granny playing the drums!:crazy:

Hahahahahaha~ How about I just wait til about 2:00 am and call Yuri for you?! I hear he has grown to expect those things. ROFLMAO

Sorry I offended your senses with my having a glimmer of hope last night.
I hope you feel better now.

O/T...

If you've got just a second, watch my cousin Burt...he took his talent for roping and turned it into a career...

When we were kids, we went to my uncle's arena every Saturday night, and while the big boys were roping and barrel racing, we went out in the field and had cow patty fights.

Love this guy...he's so talented.

http://talentbookingusa.com/comedy/burt-hairgrove-roping-demo.htm
Pretty amazing. And he's a REAL cowboy. (Of course if LP would just get some rope around Casey, I'd give him cowboy kudos too!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname