Caylee Anthony General Discussion thread #148

Status
Not open for further replies.
These brownies are just another part in her plan. I've thought she's been trying to seduce JB since the beginning and these are just another piece of her puzzle. She wants to appear to be the perfect chicky.

Self centered, what a suprise!:bang:
As for the brownies, I am sure Cindy made them for Baez, I remember TonyP commenting on Cindy's brownies and how good they are :waitasec:

The Padillas all did more for Caylee than did her Mother and I use the word loosely, and GPS. I do not blame them one bit for revoking. Patty G you had a real nice visitor and post last nite. I wanted to add to that last nite but it was too busy but it is not only him but lots of folks esp me think your are smart and great ! He said it better. I just wanted to add my 2 cents.

Good Morning Sleuthers! Reading to get caught up....but to be called the 'biggest' liar by BH??? I am sure he has met many!

In the past week, my kids have had to eat cheerios, McD's, cereal or sandwiches for dinner. Why? Because their mother has been stuck to a computer, hoping to find any information on a precious little girl that has captured her heart and will never let go!

BROWNIES?!?!

:mad:at a loss for words:mad:

When does Casey have to see her case worker--out on release? Ok, I did not word that question correctly. But, anyone know?

In the past week, my kids have had to eat cheerios, McD's, cereal or sandwiches for dinner. Why? Because their mother has been stuck to a computer, hoping to find any information on a precious little girl that has captured her heart and will never let go!

BROWNIES?!?!

:mad:at a loss for words:mad:

scoot over... I'm sittin beside ya

This is awesome -- people are starting to show up at their house:

A group of people were waiting outside Anthony's parents' home for a chance to confront the family about missing Caylee Anthony."(Casey Anthony) does not deserve the air she breathes," resident Denise Payton yelled outside the Anthony home. "And her parents, I don't know how they live with themselves.""They are disgusting people," resident Tamara Silva said. "Anybody with any kind of sense whatsoever knows they are hiding whatever and they know," Silva said. "I knew from day 1 that baby was not alive."

Brownies huh? Woulda thought a tart might've been more appropriate.:eek:

Self centered, what a suprise!:bang:
As for the brownies, I am sure Cindy made them for Baez, I remember TonyP commenting on Cindy's brownies and how good they are :waitasec:

I guess some folks search, worry and care deeply about a tiny child's safety, others prefer to use their time baking "delicious" brownies. :rolleyes:

Since Tes had to be asked by the Anthony's to come search, if Cindy gets mad at Tes can she send them away?

When does Casey have to see her case worker--out on release? Ok, I did not word that question correctly. But, anyone know?

On Mondays. Next week it would be Tuesday because of Labor Day. She'll most likely be back in jail by then though.

I think she will determine who she can trust by who eats the brownies. It's another headgame

Jose has more knowledge of Casey than we do. He knows exactly what a lunatic she is. I am betting he is claiming to be on a diet or that he is diabetic or whatever it takes to not put a brownie in his mouth. I bet he would eat raw chicken before choosing to eat one of those brownies.
You would have to be crazy to eat one of those.
This girl is not to be trusted around anyone.

good-grief-charlie-brown1.jpg

"I just can't stand it"~~Charlie Brown

She seen her case worker on monday. I think she only has to check in once a week in the office, but since she is going back to jail she won't have to worry about it this week.

Where do you see this?

This is awesome -- people are starting to show up at their house:

A group of people were waiting outside Anthony's parents' home for a chance to confront the family about missing Caylee Anthony."(Casey Anthony) does not deserve the air she breathes," resident Denise Payton yelled outside the Anthony home. "And her parents, I don't know how they live with themselves.""They are disgusting people," resident Tamara Silva said. "Anybody with any kind of sense whatsoever knows they are hiding whatever and they know," Silva said. "I knew from day 1 that baby was not alive."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member