Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #149

Status
Not open for further replies.
TonE didn't lie about anything. It was said that he lied about how long he knew Casey but it was being mixed up between how long she had known him online vs. in person. That's all.

I agree...I don't recall him ever saying exactly how long they had online communications. I don't think he lied.

you know, I am getting kinda sick of all there crap- if he has stress related issues, he only has to look towards his daughter and his fricken wife- not the media.

whole fricken family is "feel sorry for me " crap........so sick of it all

oh, and yea, what's she looking for the "media killed diana" thing......i need to take a break on this case

In the "amended bond" posted on the OCSO website the "minor clause" is not there (amended misc. orders) Trying to find the original. Would it then be all stipulations-original and amended?

To me sounds like the girl might be suicidal over this .♥ Fly Home To Mommy Baby Caylee ♥ Hates Life And Is Giving Up.I Love You Mrs.Cindy And George Lee And Caylee And Casey

Did anyone else notice on this video that the emails were sent to this little girl through Myspace? I can't tell from the video if it is Casey's personal myspace or the FindCaylee myspace though:confused:

Oh, and yes, I am 41 yrs old and have myspace:crazy: How else am I supposed to spy on my teenager? LOL

haha its ok.. i'm 43 and i have one too !!

TonE didn't lie about anything. It was said that he lied about how long he knew Casey but it was being mixed up between how long she had known him online vs. in person. That's all.

Thank you! I am no longer confused...well..... on this issue. :dance:

Since we are living in fantasy world at the Anthony house, I just saw a unicorn go by the webcam being ridden by a leprechaun.

WESH 2 was at the Holiday Inn where Cindy Anthony met with Tim at TES and volunteers, told a reporter that George has been having pains in his jaw, tingling in his arms, etc., and she will NOT allow the media to kill her family.

Guess George is on the verge of having a heart attack over this.

No link available yet at WESH2.com, but wanted to get this out to WS'rs.
Pain in the jaws will subside if you stop flapping them

I thought the jaw pain was only in women. I had that before my first heart surgery in 04. Had it again this May and another surgery. No arm pain. Women beware! JMO

So if George were to have a heart attack, she will blame the media for all of the emotional stress he's been under, and not their daughter, Casey???:mad:

Exactly. Blame everyone else.
If he is having pains and feeling ill, he is a grown man, he should take himself to the doctor and get checked out.

http://www.local6.com/news/17337744/detail.html

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Local 6 News on Friday exclusively obtained e-mails from Casey Anthony, the mother of a missing 3-year-old Orlando girl, that she sent to a 12-year-old girl she befriended since being bailed out of jail.

The e-mails, letters and a bracelet were sent to Dakota Skii, a St. Cloud Middle School student, who helped organize a vigil in St. Cloud earlier this month for Caylee Anthony, who has been missing since mid-June.
can't imagine what they're going through, and I just want to help them get through this," Skii said at the vigil.

Skii, who believes Caylee is still alive, was hospitalized with a severe stress-related medical issue after hearing that sources recently said DNA results and air sample tests from Casey Anthony’s car suggest that Caylee is likely dead, Skii's grandmother, Lois Peter, told Local 6 News.

Peter contacted Local 6 News about the relationship and has since contacted law enforcement, saying she hopes the Anthonys do not feel betrayed and that she wants the "madness" to end.

Peter said she called Casey Anthony's mother, Cindy Anthony, after Skii was hospitalized to inform her of the situation.

"I heard Casey in the background, and she was crying. I was like, 'Yeah, Casey. Just tell us what happened to Caylee,'" said Peter, who believes that Caylee may have died accidentally.

Casey Anthony sent Skii an e-mail on Thursday night, saying, "If you need anything, I'll do anything I can, and more."

Skii also received a bracelet with the words "my friend, my sister" from Casey Anthony.

These people are very near a break down as many have stated. There is a part of me that just aches for them. When I see these little episodes I wonder how they are getting any sleep at all. I think more than likely they have knowledge of where Caylee is or what may have happened, but part of me thinks they don't. Denial? maybe...

I wish someone could take a different approach with them. Antagonizing is not helping get any info. , someone to say, "man, you must be going through ----, I wish there was something I could do.

When I lost my son at birth I remember every time somebody called with a weepy sorrowful voice it would just irrate the heck out of me. I don't know why, it just did. It was all I could do to walk from the bed to my couch I was so miserable and I felt as if they wanted me to cheer them up. It wasn't until a coworker called me and the first thing she said was "man your days must be effed up", and I lost it. I burst into tears. I felt for the very first time, somebody "got it".

I don't know, sorry to go on, I just think how people are approaching this is not working. We are angry, but its not getting any info. MOO

I just want to see Caylee given the proper respect she deserves.

To me sounds like the girl might be suicidal over this .♥ Fly Home To Mommy Baby Caylee ♥ Hates Life And Is Giving Up.I Love You Mrs.Cindy And George Lee And Caylee And Casey

That's what I've been thinking, Hates life and is giving up, that is very scary.

WESH 2 was at the Holiday Inn where Cindy Anthony met with Tim at TES and volunteers, told a reporter that George has been having pains in his jaw, tingling in his arms, etc., and she will NOT allow the media to kill her family.

Thanks, Katz! I have only one thing to say about George having signs of a possible heart attack: This family NEVER knows when to call 911, do they?! Sheesh!

Hmm, I just watched this. It was an interesting choice of wording when she said she wasn't going to let "the rest of her family get killed" while they're looking for Caylee. Wonder if she's starting to doubt herself.

I found the girls myspace. She has 2 but one wasnt used since 2007. It is really heartbreaking to see her status though. I can tell she had a lot of hope and I can imagine how distraught she was when she found out what is most likely the TRUTH. Even us adults have had a hard time. If Casey really did kill Caylee and was sitting there writing letters of Hope (obviously false hope because only she knows the truth) to this 12 year old little girl then I think there is definitely something wrong here!! It disgusts me to think a person could do something like that. When you think of it her contact with that little girl with hopes of sleepovers etc. put that little girl in the hospital, if she could do that to someone through a letter who knows what she did while manipulating her own daughter. :(

oh, and yea, what's she looking for the "media killed diana" thing......i need to take a break on this case

Agree They are trying to make the rules as they go,and it does not work that way. First they wanted the media and public there and now they don't,well folks it doe's not work that way. I think the guy should press charges. George is a loose cannon,he will be arrested before it's over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Back