Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #162

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have had no luck locating the Central Florida Body Farm and as yet have not had a reply to my email to Mr. Kealing.

Isabelle,
Ray'sMom

I thought it was determined last night that the Florida Body Farm was just a proposal and there isn't one yet?

Yeah...this

About The Publicity Agency: The Publicity Agency (http://www.thepublicityagency.com) represents Jose Baez and Casey Anthony in dealing with the news and other media.

This is news...so they have money for a PR firm now??? Oh my god...

From the link provided:

Just ask Drew Peterson and Joel Brodsky, his attorney in Chicago. Both are now clients. This Agency believes in this country you're innocent until proven guilty--though the media often acts like judge and jury.

JMO but the focus of the investigation has never been a missing child. It has always been a homicide, they LE just never said it.

Well, that could be true, but when they quit stressing that it is a missing person investigation and start stressing that they are looking for a dead child, I will buy it. If they have the proof, it will soon officially be a homicide investigation.

Casey Anthony's Attorney Jose Baez Releases Statement on Testing of Trunk
The following is a statement from Jose Baez, criminal defense attorney for Casey Anthony, on a report that testing confirms that 3-year-old Caylee was in the trunk of Casey's car and is dead.
ThePublicityAgency.com - Monday, September 01, 2008

(PRNewsChannel) / Orlando, Fla. - The following is a statement from Jose Baez, criminal defense attorney for Casey Anthony, on a report that testing confirms that 3-year-old Caylee was in the trunk of Casey's car and is dead.

STATEMENT FROM JOSE BAEZ:

"You have to wonder about the reliability and accuracy of any test when law enforcement feels the need to leak it to the media.

"I won't comment on the specifics of any report I have not had the opportunity to review or have challenged by independent experts."

Are you kidding me? This guy is INSANE.
'It is SOP to challenge the results and have them tested independently.
Baez is doing what any defense attorney would do.

Weird...because Jose in Friday night's statement to the media, where he was so po'd, specifically mentions Tennessee, not Central Florida. Ain't me - that's what he said.

Read the WESH report that they put out yesterday. specifically states Central Florida Body Farm.

Who is paying for all this ?./QUOTE]

Right! That's what I want to know! I guess at this point Baez could be working pro bono and there aren't too many outrageous fees. But when the trial starts and they have to start using these experts I'm really going to wonder. Do experts sometimes volunteer their testimonies?

Nope, the one LE is referring to is "The Central Florida Body Farm".

Actually, I know Kealing referred to the Florida Body Farm, but I haven't seen where Le referred to it. I think Kealing was i such a rush to beat others to the punch that he made a mistake or he was just covering his you know what.

Isabelle,
Ray'sMom

I have watched this tragedy unfold from the very beginning and every single day brings another total amazement in the behavior of this family and the representatives of them.

I have a few things that I want to know and don't know how to find the answers.

First how is this family living, by that I mean from the very beginning we have all known the Anthony's were and are in severe financial straights to the point the mortgage had filed a notice of default (yet they were putting in a new patio). For all intents and purposes it does not appear anyone of them has a visible means of support. How are they paying basic living expenses (multiple cell phones, telephone, internet, electric, cable, water, sewer, etc), then the mortgage (which apparently they could not pay before everything hit the fan) as has been reported from the beginning the $40,000 in credit card charges by Casey (can you imagine the minimum payment on that). What about food and personal care? Then add the cost of gas and travel expenses incurred over the last 6 or 7 weeks. Get my point if they could not make it financially before how could they possibly be making it now?
The contributions they are receiving is that a verified charity or just money they are getting to do with whatever they wish? I have read that George is on workers compensation how is that he seems to be able to do what he needs and wants to do. Just being the practical type of person that I am I really do not understand.
Does anyone know... are the Anthonys and Baez being paid for the media appearances they are making? Have they hired a PR firm that perhaps represents them and arranges for appearances and payment for the same?
The same questions are in my thoughts when it comes to Baez, obviously he was/is not one of the better or even mediocore attorneys around. Now he has a client with no money and is taking up most if not all of his available time, how does he keep his practice going and support his family during all of this? I know I live ok but when my daughter was in collge I was always worried about coming up with tuition and expenses for her and I certainly could not have gones weeks or months without income.
I just don't understand how either side can continue to function or live without income.
Any feedback or thoughts on this matter??
:confused:

I have lost more sleep over this tragedy than all of the Anthony's put together.

:behindbar :behindbar :behindbar

____________________________________________________--
I have wondered the same thing.
I think I remember in the beginning of all this, that the Anthony's were on the verge of filing bankruptcy.
Anyone know for sure?
I think it costs around $1500.00 to even file for bankruptcy now that the laws have changed.
Cindy had a full time job. Maybe her company has an option where fellow employees can donate time to her? I was a state employee and they had that option.
Cindy: maybe she filed a disabilty claim due to stress?
George: He was just starting a new job. They let him go, per prior posts.
Or maybe Lee helps them out.
I don't think Cindy's parents can help. Her father is in a nursing home.
Contributions to the foundation: Hmm, I don't know what rules/restrictions are on this. I would not think the Anthony's could use it for their living expenses. Anyone know?
Or maybe they are living on credit cards that are not maxed out?

The stress on the Anthony's is from all sides, including their own denial
about what happened to Caylee and Casey's involvement.

dreamweaver

Hah, but you have no clue what cards LE is still holding on to. It will all come out in the trial one way or the other.

Let's put our energy into finding Caylee, Casey's day will come later.
I agree with you Winnts. I think LE has plenty more information. IMO the only thing they do not have is the body and that is what they are pushing for.
jmho of course.

Right, and you know, one thing I do believe is that LE does have enough respect for TES knowing they are spending 25 grand down there looking for that child, that they are at least letting them know wether they are looking for a child who is walking or one whom is buried.
LE is working closely with this group. They respect them unlike others and I believe this poster heard this come from the horses mouth!

I also think the fact that LE was at yesterday's TES search helping says a lot. If they were just allowing TES to go through the motions, even if it was because they "figured" that by now there's not much hope of Caylee being alive, I doubt very highly that LE would invest their own manpower and equipment if they had reason to believe that the search was off base. TES would certainly just call them in if they found anything of potential interest.

LE is not going to come right out and say, "Here's a copy of the test results. Caylee was dead in the trunk. Here's irrefutable forensic evidence." This is a big chess game. They could make a big mind blowing move to bring her down now, but they're not willing to sacrifice their strategy to do it. It's all about the end result. Not knee-jerk responses to stave off curiosity and squash the latest defense stories.

They don't need to prove it to Joe Q Public. And they don't need to prove it to Miss Blow Smoke up Your Butt, because she already KNOWS it. But if you look at their faces, read their body language, read what they're NOT saying, it's loud and clear.

I have to say, thank goodness for the contrarians - they sure keep these threads interesting! Each time I read posts theorizing that there are other bodies missing, that an imaginanny broke into the tow yard to place another dead body into Casey's trunk, then re-broke in to remove it before George picked up the car, I think to myself: somebody has been watching too many Lifetime movies! :rolleyes:

you were told multiple times yesterday the body farm is at the university of tennesee.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/p...n=3&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1

Absolut, I hope you are not scolding me. The article issued by Kealing referenced "Central Florida Body Farm". I wouldn't be so stupid as to make that up - what would I gain from that? Think about that. And by the way, I know about the Tennessee Body Farm, started up by Dr. Bass.

Isabelle,
Ray'sMom

I know I am wrong with my thinking, but I have to voice it anyway……

For those who believe that Caylee is not dead, in my eyes are sullying the memory of that precious baby.

Her mother has NOT in any way, shape or form shown us one ounce of love for this child and to say she is alive, (in my eyes) is supporting Casey. Searching for reasons on Casey's actions when all I have seen is evidence of one of the coldest humans I have ever had the displeasure of having to see and read about.

This innocent baby deserves to be found and brought home, even though her own family has done NOTHING to help make this happen.

The mere fact that LE is helping TES in the search for Caylee speaks volumes…….actions will always speak louder than words.

As always…..JMO

Well, that could be true, but when they quit stressing that it is a missing person investigation and start stressing that they are looking for a dead child, I will buy it. If they have the proof, it will soon officially be a homicide investigation.

That is true as well.

Yes, it was Bill Clinton who did not inhale. I just googled it. LOL

Absolut, I hope you are not scolding me. The article issued by Kealing referenced "Central Florida Body Farm". I wouldn't be so stupid as to make that up - what would I gain from that? Think about that. And by the way, I know about the Tennessee Body Farm, started up by Dr. Bass.

Isabelle,
Ray'sMom

I'm with you, I have heard a couple of times, the Central Florida Body Farm. If a reporter can that wrong, what else can he get wrong?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member