Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #162

Status
Not open for further replies.
In central fl. it's not sand like the beach but nothing near clay. Just plain old dirt. IMO not hard to dig in but not as easy as digging on the beach. Roots tend to be the only problem I ever had when planting trees, bushes etc...

Thank you.

When Cindy points out the area near the house where the dogs hit (where they moved the plant because the pool box was going to be moved there and the dogs hit because of George's sweat), the soil appeared very dark. Very similar to what I would see in our garden in the spring. Would this be considered the norm?

While I think it is important for the A's to realize that people do not buy their line of BS and that the truth is hungered for, I am not a fan of harrassing them in the early AM on a holiday. Cindy said Casey talked while home but refuses to expound on what her lil' princess had to say. It is time to let the truth set them free.

I thought Cindy said they talked, but only said that they talked about how sad it was that no one was out there using all their energy to find Caylee, rather than focusing on Casey's every move and their house. That was the jist of her comments right after the re-arrest (Today Show interview), but perhaps she's added to that?

In Cindy's defense (see I'll do it too), I don't if she was saying anything or not. It looked like she might be, but I couldn't see her very clearly and there's no sound. I couldn't even see exactly who she was talking too. The family should not be going to the door, but if they've got all the family together for Labor Day and they have a missing child, maybe standing in front of the A's can help them psychologically. Perhaps they can get a little publicity for there own situation, if it would help. And their Anthony nagging might carry a little more weight than that of the Ave Joe, not that I think protesting is going to convince the A's to get their head out of A-World and face reality head on, but maybee... another family with a missing kid...

I quite agree that the family of the other missing child deserves as much publicity as the Anthonys have received. I am sorry if the did not receive it. But I still do not feel they have a right to seek comfort for their own situation (if that is what they are doing) by harrassing a family in a similar situation. Well-directed anger has been known to move mountains, but random anger seems rather unproductive. jmo

I thought Cindy said they talked, but only said that they talked about how sad it was that no one was out there using all their energy to find Caylee, rather than focusing on Casey's every move and their house. That was the jist of her comments right after the re-arrest (Today Show interview), but perhaps she's added to that?

IIRC Cindy said they did NOT talk about the case but just about the reporters, protesters and how no one was searching. How long was she there? and Cindy NEVER asked specifics about the case??

This link also shows the lead detective stating that they ARE looking for a body, not a 'live' Caylee.

Thank you for this link. I put this in the media forum, found by YOU and a little statement of the Deputy. People have been waiting to hear it from LE mouth ... and you found it.

WOW - that one kid - the older boy - did you just see his sign:

Cindy - you're a (can't make this one out)

George - you're a croward (? - that's what I think it said - was hard to read)

Casey - you're a baby killer. WOW

And KIDS are holding these- WOW

((((((((((hangs and shakes head)))))))))))

IIRC Cindy said they did NOT talk about the case but just about the reporters, protesters and how no one was searching. How long was she there? and Cindy NEVER asked specifics about the case??

Right. Only about what was happening outside the house, all that. Cindy did specifically say that she never questioned her about Caylee's whereabouts, the case, etc.

Which made me think, "And the point of bonding her out so she could talk was???????"

WOW - that one kid - the older boy - did you just see his sign:

Cindy - you're a (can't make this one out)

George - you're a croward (? - that's what I think it said - was hard to read)

Casey - you're a baby killer. WOW

And KIDS are holding these- WOW

((((((((((hangs and shakes head)))))))))))

I doubt any of those children know much about the case. The adults in their lives are using them. There just seems to be no end to people willing to publically exploit children for their own agendas. jmo

It would a lot easier for people to help them if they had some honesty. Now JB is saying Casey knows where Caylee is? What's the secret? She's with some dangerous people and we can't tell anyone? Yeah, right! I am certain that if my son pulled a stunt like that with me and my grandson he would get the smackdown!! He would not spend one minute in my house. I would be camped out in front of his apartment every single day until he started talking. I would be calling his friends to find out when they last saw him, who he was with, what he was doing.

My grandson lives with his mother 4 hours away. He spends every summer with me and his other grandma. I know the other grandma, aunt and greatgrandma. I have their phone numbers and I know where they live and believe me I would be at each of their houses in order to find that kid. My son would never do something like this to me NEVER. If he even tried such a thing he would be sorry.

Right. Only about what was happening outside the house, all that. Cindy did specifically say that she never questioned her about Caylee's whereabouts, the case, etc.

Which made me think, "And the point of bonding her out so she could talk was???????"

She has more will power than I do because I would be all over Casey like flies on honey.

I would welcome her home from jail with a hug, give her time for a nice hot shower and feed her favorite meal. (She is the daughter afterall) Then I would start in with "where the heck is my granddaughter?" and I would not stop until I had some answers. jmo

I have no doubt that the whole family apparently has no issue with lying.
I assume this might be a way of life for them. After all, didn't Cindy herself say, "so, she told a few mistruths?" "Lying isn't against the law"

Interesting. I hope LE arrests ALL of them. I believe they all knew (after the fact) that Casey had a part in Caylees death.

I'm sick of hearing them go on and on about how evil and lazy we all are
for not helping to find Caylee when they know damn well their daughter
holds the key.
George, Cindy & Lee, Get of your A$$eS and find your Granddaughter!!!:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

I'm not getting that this family outside the A's has a missing child from either news link, but they did bring up race as an issue and I have to agree with them on that. Good possibility that a black 22 year mother of missing child who'd been lying to the police and obstructing their search efforts by her lack of co-operation wouldn't have had the Padilla's riding to her rescue to get her out of $500K bond. Now take those kids home, get a babysitter and go help TES!

This family has some SERIOUS dysfunction. At what point will they pull their collective heads out and face reality?

I'm not getting that this family outside the A's has a missing child from either news link, but they did bring up race as an issue and I have to agree with them on that. Good possibility that a black 22 year mother of missing child who'd been lying to the police and obstructing their search efforts by her lack of co-operation wouldn't have had the Padilla's riding to her rescue to get her out of $500K bond. Now take those kids home, get a babysitter and go help TES!

AfreakinMEN!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member