Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #163

Status
Not open for further replies.
JMHO, Casey will not take the deal. I think it's possible that she has dissociative identity disorder and only a good psychotherapist can get "Zanny" to tell where Caylee is located. Again that's just my opinion.

edited to change dpd to did

Anything new or interesting?

No not really, didn't cover it for long. I did find it interesting that another defense attorney said "If you believe Baez, he said he faxed in a letter stating he would surrender KC....' in reference to her Friday Night arrest...the part I found interesting is he prefaced it with IF YOU BELIEVE Baez LOL.

They had a former det/PI on there too that said he takes the DNA/FBI results as "gospel" but Baez says he doesn't believe the results because they were leaked to the media...whatever! I think denial is contagious down there!

If they had equity in the home, they would be able to use it. Many people use their homes like an ATM machine. I don't think furniture would bring that much money in.

From what I understand, they were already several months behind in mortgage payments. The value of houses is dropping drastically in Central Florida and houses are just NOT selling.

I am so frustrated with this case. I just don't understand why this girl is so intent on ruining her life like this. If it was an accident she needs to speak up. She wouldn't get that much jail time and she could go on with her life. Why is she letting little Caylee stay out there this long? I am at my wits end right now. Doesn't she know that murder charges will leave her in jail to rot for a long time. She needs to just fess up at this point and hope for the best. This gamble she is taking is not a good one.

If she murdered her child, then WHY? I don't understand that. Surely she could have found an established man to take care of both of them. She hadn't known Tone that long. What is her problem. I just can not understand what is going on here.

I'm sure the Anthony's have been contacted about this. IIRC Cindy said they had 2000 leads. If you feel this strongly, and you want to make sure the Anthony's know about it, the Anthony's have their phone number on several posters.

forget the Anthonys, we all know they don't want any real evidence. send the info to LE!

It was tongue in cheek since it was claimed the LE didn't answer.

You should read the rules, WS does not want to hear from him.

O/T, in an effort to prevent an "issue." Hey, other newbies, I'm new here, too. My best suggestion is, after you re-read the rules, to go back through some previous threads, and glean for yourself who is and is not welcome here. I, for one, had to jump thru some hoops to get signed up with WS. But to me, it was worth it. I had been on other sites before I joined WS, and respected WS so much more for what I saw, the intelligence, candor, compassion, and the way the site is run. I was on some of those previous threads when some "issues" came up. If you joined WS, please, please respect what they ask of us. It really ain't that much. And all of this is, of course, IMHO.

Mods, sorry; just had to get that off my chest. Let the flogging begin.

If they had equity in the home, they would be able to use it. Many people use their homes like an ATM machine. I don't think furniture would bring that much money in.

IIRC from the bond hearing, Cindy stated she owed 117,000. and the DA stated that it was assessed at approx. $179,000. Some equity, but not much in todays real estate market.

On Casey's famous call from jail (her whoa, OMG, calling you guys was a waste....huge waste) even Cindy said she was in jail becuase she didn't tell the truth.

I'm glad that you mentioned this. I have yet to be able to find the schedule for trash removal for businesses. I did see that IF anything is blocking the dumpster, the dumpster will not be emptied. I'm really wondering if the first time the car was noticed was on the day of the scheduled trash pick up and that was why the Amscot employee called that Monday, June 30.

I know what she says in her statement, but what if she was doing the CYA thing because she violated company policy to have the car towed?

I'm going down this road because of the garbage bag found in the trunk of the Sunfire while at the impound lot.

The owner stated that when the trunk was opened, there were flies and maggots. The life cycle for common house flies is 173 hours, or about 5.8 days. The flies and maggots in the trunk are throwing me off on the time line. From the 30th of June to the 15th of July? That would be about three generations of flies.

This is bothersome for me!

Why so? Not enough food with small body or other reason?

We don't know when the car was actually left. It was first noticed by the manager at 7am on the 27th, but from what has been released we don't know when the last time this gal was at work was. Was she there the day before and the car wasn't? Was she off for a couple of days? Do they have the tapes of the car arriving or did the tapes get reused in the time that passed?

It was so long between the events of June 26th - June 30th, and July 15th when this case became known to LE, that it's very possible that the surveillance tapes were reused. But, we still have eye-witness reports of employees that work in that mall. There's several businesses in the mall and a number of employees coming and going back and forth to work, and hopefully there's a number of eye-witness reports on the car.

From what I understand, they were already several months behind in mortgage payments. The value of houses is dropping drastically in Central Florida and houses are just NOT selling.
Can you imagine being behind on house payments, your granddaughter is missing, and your daughter is the prime suspect? No wonder they are so nutty, anyone would be.

i wonder if it isnt that casey couldnt identify zenaida she just said she couldnt ..it could be that too

I'm glad that you mentioned this. I have yet to be able to find the schedule for trash removal for businesses. I did see that IF anything is blocking the dumpster, the dumpster will not be emptied. I'm really wondering if the first time the car was noticed was on the day of the scheduled trash pick up and that was why the Amscot employee called that Monday, June 30.

I know what she says in her statement, but what if she was doing the CYA thing because she violated company policy to have the car towed?

I'm going down this road because of the garbage bag found in the trunk of the Sunfire while at the impound lot.

The owner stated that when the trunk was opened, there were flies and maggots. The life cycle for common house flies is 173 hours, or about 5.8 days. The flies and maggots in the trunk are throwing me off on the time line. From the 30th of June to the 15th of July? That would be about three generations of flies.

This is bothersome for me!

According to Tony L's testimony he came to to the Amscot to give Casey a ride when the car "broke down." So from this testimony the 27th (IRRC) is when the car was left at Amscot.

We live in a society where we want instant gratification, I am the worst. In this case I think patience is going to be key. I hope the prosecutor and LE keep a lid on everything that they need to in order to hold accountable the person or persons responsible for Caylee's death and disappearance. In as much as I want to know everything right this second, in the best interest of justice for Caylee, I don't want to put pressure on LE for anything. JMHO.

I don't think I have seen this asked and don't remember anyone talking about it, but if it has been just ignor and I'll seek the answer elsewhere.

What is the advantage to Casey to take the limited immunity deal?
Since the only thing it offers is that they cannot use anything she says against her, but PA can use any evidence they find, I really don't see the advantage. Even if she admits to murder and they can't use her statement, I would think the evidence they find would be good enough.

And you should read the link. HE didn't post. Someone posted to his site.

My point is WS does not want any think he has to say to be posted or discussed here. That's all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lilhuda