Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #78

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with you Blink. Plus the detective also stated he smelled the decomp as well and he would certainly know the difference. There is a HUGE difference between dairy that has soured and decomp. You cannot mix up a dead pizza smell with THAT. Ugh. And once it gets in your nose it's horrible. Words can't describe.

For the record, I was not comparing the smell of sour cappuccino to the smell of decomposing flesh. I'm merely stating that other things can and do create awful odors. Someone who has never smelled a decomposing body might not know the difference. If you've never smelled a pickle, how do you know it doesn't smell like a grape? Get it?

Putting aside your opinions of my post which are no more one dimentional than anyone else's, including yours, what makes you think that Cindy knows the smell of a decomposing body?

Let me say, anyone who has not actually smelled what vanilla cappucino fermenting under the carpeting in a hot car smells like, has no idea what it smells like.

Why does it bother you so much that I think the smell may have been something other than decomposing flesh? I readily admitted that cadaver dogs hit on something.

Sorry respect for another poster is such a difficult thing for you to 'muster'.
i don't know how to describe the smell but the first body i smelled i knew immediatly what it was. all i can say is u would know it if u smelled it

terri

anyone else shocked she refused visits tonight?

Not at all surprised.

She already took Caylee from her family.

Now she's playing the last cards left in her hand.

Sad that she won't admit that she needs THEM a lot more than anyone needs her.

I do think she's ready to shut the door on ALL the old people in her life & start anew with people who won't remind her of everything she threw away.

It was answered and discussed , yes.

That's what I had remembered hearing, but I wasn't certain.

I have been thinking a lot about the Sawgrass + ZG + June 17th scenario - but she also wanted to set up a fake abduction defense with the car.

If she wanted the car to be stolen, then asking Tony to pick her up at the Amscot would have been a problem.

GT
Did we forget someone??????? Caylee still missing and not being safely tucked in her bed. :behindbar Yes and Casey knows the where, why, when and how.

i don't know how to describe the smell but the first body i smelled i knew immediatly what it was. all i can say is u would know it if u smelled it

terri

I don't deny that, but if Cindy has never before smelled one how could she be certain that's what the smell was?

I think people might be surprised to know that many members of law enforcement have also never smelled a decomposing body. Recently deceased, yes, but decomposing, no.

did the cadaver dogs actually have true hits on the trunk and spots in the backyard? I thought the first dog had some maybe and the second dog had nothing...

I think that the conversation is slow because it is Sunday night and we have had nothing new to mull over since last week. LE needs to throw us a bone tomorrow morning!

Not at all surprised.

She already took Caylee from her family.

Now she's playing the last cards left in her hand.

Sad that she won't admit that she needs THEM a lot more than anyone needs her.

I do think she's ready to shut the door on ALL the old people in her life & start anew with people who won't remind her of everything she threw away.

cellmates?

did the cadaver dogs actually have true hits on the trunk and spots in the backyard? I thought the first dog had some maybe and the second dog had nothing...
i saw the police say it did last night on an interview

sorry have no link

anyone else shocked she refused visits tonight?

I would be hugely surpsised if she actually saw them. And I will be surprised if she sees them before the LE drops more charges on her = before she and her lawyer know what evidence they are working against. Then she will see them and give a nice performance of explaining the evidence for the cameras that will be played for the jury later.

Putting aside your opinions of my post which are no more one dimentional than anyone else's, including yours, what makes you think that Cindy knows the smell of a decomposing body?

Let me say, anyone who has not actually smelled what vanilla cappucino fermenting under the carpeting in a hot car smells like, has no idea what it smells like.

Why does it bother you so much that I think the smell may have been something other than decomposing flesh? I readily admitted that cadaver dogs hit on something.

Sorry respect for another poster is such a difficult thing for you to 'muster'.

Chilly- I have smelled BOTH a dead body and spilled cappy in my car- which makes me objective to say there is no realm of the universe where the two are comparable. Your opinion does not bother me, it is the lack of background on the issue in the first place.
Stop making this personal to anyone that does not agree with you, that's what debate is for, but when showing up for a debate be an expert "bluffer" or only answer the questions for which you are a subject matter expert.
I'm knocking on 3000 posts since the end of March, you are welcome to review them for a post where I was disrespectful; including this one.

Let's agree that we are not going to agree that aged coffee and rotting remains smell similar and move on to Caylee.

Please continue here.

brought over from last thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by gigi2009
Fox just announced live that Casey has refused tonight's scheduled visit.
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
We kinda saw that coming.
Casey is mad so it's her turn to be in charge and met out punishment.
Actually, I don't think they should even bother for a while.
Let her stew. When the baby is back, then they can chat.
Remember, its aaalllllllll about Casey the adult vs. Caylee the baby.

For the record, I was not comparing the smell of sour cappuccino to the smell of decomposing flesh. I'm merely stating that other things can and do create awful odors. Someone who has never smelled a decomposing body might not know the difference. If you've never smelled a pickle, how do you know it doesn't smell like a grape? Get it?

I get it. But do you? Think about it this way--Cindy is an RN. Her husband is a former Homicide Investigator. Now no matter how stressed someone is-do you think with that background Cindy would yell that the car smells like a dead body? She could said there's a foul odor or a peculiar smell but Cindy used those words. And a Detective also smelled it. And so did the cadaver dogs. So how to discount all of that? See? That's where I'm coming from, not to fight with you but to debate the different opinion--K? :cool:

Casey's lawyer is telling her NOT to meet with the family..I would put all my money on that. I will also put money that her family will be denied ANY visitation in the future. Her lawyer is cutting them out.

One thing I still find odd and this is NOT a direct quote but Casey said something similar..when Casey called the house in the beginning and told her mom she had just seen her "cameo" on the news. Casey very pissy said something to the effect of "oh and you do not know what my involvement is" It was the way she said it. I wonder if anyone found this odd as well.

My assumption is that she became enraged with her child, or reacted very slowly to the accident due to neglect. The phone records indicate that she at least entertained the idea of getting help, but then she decided to go it on her own.
The phone records do tend to go against something premeditated unless initially she wanted it to look like an accident, such as drowning in the pool ~ then when the parents didn't answer her calls, decided to get back at them for not answering by staging this nanny-abduction scenario. Just MOO :)

Dolphinmomcca - I responded in the last thread:

I think it's more likely that ZG is Casey's Hispanic woman scapegoat - much like Susan Smith's Black male scapegoats. If we look at the phone records from the 16th - it would appear that there was some kind of accident, negligence, or outburst of anger. This was probably not a pre-meditated murder.

Yeah, but keep in mind, Casey hung out with lots of hispanics and it wasn't the same kind of thing like Susan did with the Black male thing.. I think Casey was banking on the large amount of undocumented people and underground network of things to be the wild goose chase.

I don't deny that, but if Cindy has never before smelled one how could she be certain that's what the smell was?

I think people might be surprised to know that many members of law enforcement have also never smelled a decomposing body. Recently deceased, yes, but decomposing, no.

Chilly, from what I've heard, *when* you smell it, you *will* know it. And, you'll will never forget it.

Game Theory,

I think LE really wants to know what happened to Caylee, and to find her, in whatever state that may now be. Maybe they floated a pool drowning trial balloon to try to lure CA out. She might reveal some new "clue" that could lead to a discovery. I just think things would have to be more dire for her before she'd go for it. If Jose discovers there were DNA results that are bad for his client, it might get more serious. Who knows. If it wasn't an accident, and she wants to clam it was, she needs time passing to destroy evidence.

I agree the whole ZG farce is a red herring. There may have been some research done, or planning, or it really may only be a coincidence. I've seen stranger, more unimaginable ones. I wonder if Casey planned the Nanny defense during her month off, or whether it just popped out when she was pressed by Mrs. A on July 15.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member