Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #83

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, well at least we can agree on that! Sorry if I sound snippy SouthernMom, I'm just frustrated wjth this whole family!

And I'm also tired and should go to bed now, 'night all!

LOL Amy. :) I think everyone just wants this little girl's story to have a happy ending and her family doesn't seem to be doing the right things to make that happen.
Rest well.

Would it run her bill up if she was calling Amy in PR?

Isn't it Lee who said in an interview something about his phone record research revealing that the July 15th calls are 'interesting'?

Today we find out that he doesn't have access to any records after July 8th.

Actually, that is pretty interesting.

Does not having access to records after July 8th mean not having access to paper records, or does that include online records as well? I can access my cell phone records online, including call details, and can get info before I receive the actual bill in the mail.

When this all first started I really kinda wondered about the grandparents involvement or at least what they knew afterwords because of their apparent lies. I thought the lies and the constant tripping over of those lies was part of covering for Casey. I am no longer convinced that is the case.

I think the constant story changes by Cindy and now George is almost their way of letting the media/us know that they intend for their story to be all over the place. I think they want Casey to think they are on her side, they want her to think they are defending her in the media so that she also thinks they are defending her to the police.

They know she watches the news in jail, she said so herself in her call home.

Casey has refused to visit with her family since they met with the FBI, then police and then George brought the cops to the house to give them Casey's things as evidence. Then both parents admit in an interview that Casey indeed stole the gas cans (after they had denied it before).. and then Cindy canceled her visit with Casey last week. Then we have Lee saying when asked on camera if he believes his sister is being truthful that he thinks she is telling the truth the best way she knows how (not exact quote, mind you).

Only now is her family speaking up again with their crazy inconsistant lies and strangeness, appearing to once again back Casey. They lost her, she wont even see them let alone tell them where Caylee is and they are now trying to get her to visit with them again and they know the only way that will happen is if she thinks they are on her side.

Anyway, this is all just MO.

you know, no disrespect to caylee, and i really want her to be found, but isn't there other children missing in that area that could really use that billboard? i mean you can see caylee in any supermarket on people magazine, on the news, etc. she's getting SO much coverage. it breaks my heart this baby may be gone, but there are so many other kids out there that need this kind of attention. i wish there wasn't so much bias on certain cases sometimes.

The same thought has occurred to me. Especially given the high probability that Caylee is dead at the hands of her mother, it seems like such a waste that this huge effort is being made, for tv ratings I suppose, when there are many other cases out there where a little publicity might actually bring someone home.

I guess if you want media attention, the stranger your case is or you are, the better your chances for attention.

This is what I find MOST interesting. Today he was eluding to pay phones...that may be what they'll contend next. Casey spoke to all these imaginary people from payphones...or from payphones to payphones. I can't keep up with it all.

Casey use a public payphone?:eek: I don't think so. :snooty: lol
Don't forget to add...she spoke in "code".
::laughitup:

As far as the possibility of cell phone records online, remember that Casey gave Lee the password to get into her online AT&T account. That was in the first jail call when they talked about the dual phone thing. Hadn't seen anybody bring it up. I would post the link, but I know it's been posted a million times, so it's not hard to find.

When this all first started I really kinda wondered about the grandparents involvement or at least what they knew afterwords because of their apparent lies. I thought the lies and the constant tripping over of those lies was part of covering for Casey. I am no longer convinced that is the case.

I think the constant story changes by Cindy and now George is almost their way of letting the media/us know that they intend for their story to be all over the place. I think they want Casey to think they are on her side, they want her to think they are defending her in the media so that she also thinks they are defending her to the police.

They know she watches the news in jail, she said so herself in her call home.

Casey has refused to visit with her family since they met with the FBI, then police and then George brought the cops to the house to give them Casey's things as evidence. Then both parents admit in an interview that Casey indeed stole the gas cans (after they had denied it before).. and then Cindy canceled her visit with Casey last week. Then we have Lee saying when asked on camera if he believes his sister is being truthful that he thinks she is telling the truth the best way she knows how (not exact quote, mind you).

Only now is her family speaking up again with their crazy inconsistant lies and strangeness, appearing to once again back Casey. They lost her, she wont even see them let alone tell them where Caylee is and they are now trying to get her to visit with them again and they know the only way that will happen is if she thinks they are on her side.

Anyway, this is all just MO.

That's the way I see it too. Last week, George and Cindy seemed to be very cooperative with LE. I think Casey sees this as a betrayal and is punishing her parents.

It's scary to think that anyone who knew Casey could be a target.

For real. She has a lot of choices for target practice.
Those poor people. The new crew didn't even know she had a baby.
I wonder how Christina is holding up. She's the only one that has showed any true emotion for Caylee.
~~~~~waves at SuziQ

Okay, well at least we can agree on that! Sorry if I sound snippy SouthernMom, I'm just frustrated wjth this whole family!

And I'm also tired and should go to bed now, 'night all!

G'nite. Sweet dreams. :)

Would it run her bill up if she was calling Amy in PR?

I don't think so. We have Sprint and my husband is in PR and a few other Caribbean areas a couple times a month or more. Calls back and forth from PR to CA are the same as any local call.
We have 6 phones on our plan, two kids who text ALL the time and my hubby who is flying about 21 days a month. We have vision on three of the phones as well. Our total bill each month? $160.00.

I'd love to know how Casey ran up a $700. bill.

THE KEY IN THIS CASE IS CASEY'S ''CURRENT'' BOYFRIEND:

and NO I do not mean the guy is guilty for doing anything wrong, never crossed my mind, but here how it is:

There must have been a trigger for Casey to do something to Caylee. No matter how controlling Cindy might have been or the fights with her parents, Casey had a pretty sweet situation going on for her: 22, good looking, parents gave her car, roof, pocket money, and took care of her daughter, and Casey didn't seem to miss on parties, beach days, celebrations, nights out on clubs. Do you know many 22 single mothers who have such sweet situation going on for them?

Something has to have changed and my opinion is that the last two months she was dating this guy. By dating him she became the CENTRE OF ATTENTION - at least in her limited shortsighted world. The queen of the dance floor and fusian, where she is dating this cool and upcoming guy, where she is getting drinks for free and has a new circle of friends. She even made a dinner for the boyfriend and his roomate on memorial day? Shouldn't she be spending the day with her daughter and family? I doubt Caysee even put a laundry or cooked at her mother's house but she was doing all that for the boyfriend.

AND REMEMBER HER MESSAGE TO THE BOYFRIEND'S SISTER ON MYSPACE WHILE BOYFRIEND WAS IN NEW YORK? A very intimate message to a sister she probably? haven't met since sister was living in New York and Casey was dating this guy just for 2 months? Casey seemed like the type who grabs on the family members of the guy she likes with all her strength, trying to be intimate with them and insert herself in the family. Just like she was cooking for the roomate and all that. Telling the sister, take good care of him there, have fun, i can't wait for him to come back, etc?

The flurry of phone-calls on the 16th and 18th? I agree with other people who say Casey was looking FOR BABYSITTERS. For someone to pass on Caylee so she could go find the boyfriend or something related to the boyfriend. And probably why she called her grandmother. I doubt some accident happened and she was looking to speak to the old grandmother for help. Pleaseee.................And the 700 phone bill? Well the boyfriend was in New York so she would have to keep track of him 24/7 perhaps? Explains the bill?

And I wonder.....some cool young upcoming guy popular in the club scene, a lot of women could be circling him. Did Casey had some competition? Did she fear she had some competition from another young hot woman who did not have a child? Women that age can be very ruthless when they are going after some guy. It would be difficult for Casey to fight her ground when she had a 3 year old attached on her. You know what I mean? This is where I believe a motive is hidden. And this is why I believe she didn't take care of the car or anything else that had to do with AFTER what happened with Caylee. She was too busy playing house with boyfriend and staying with him as soon as he returned from New York.

Me either.

But, we don't know who is here. Lotsa new members and a slew of guests.

Man, every day is a new story. It's kinda like watching a soap. I'd love to know what Law casey is studying in her cage. "How to frame granny".:crazy:

Jose Baez + Casey reading law books= :floorlaugh:

This should be a good trial if this is the defense team :woohoo:

That's a good post GameTheory. I agree and would add that there may have been more pressure from the Anthony's right at the same time that we don't know about. Possibly the Anthony's found out from Caylee that she had stayed at the boyfriend's apartment, that there was no job, no babysitter, and stolen money. Lies and betrayal. The Anthony's were probably telling Casey they'd no longer babysit at night and that she had to move out on her own and not in with a man or they'd sue for custody.

That's a good post GameTheory. I agree and would add that there may have been more pressure from the Anthony's right at the same time that we don't know about. Possibly the Anthony's found out from Caylee that she had stayed at the boyfriend's apartment, that there was no job, no babysitter, and stolen money. Lies and betrayal. The Anthony's were probably telling Casey they'd no longer babysit at night and that she had to move out on her own and not in with a man or they'd sue for custody.

I agree with you that there was a lot of fighting going on, we have been saying this for a while now, that if you read between the lines you can see that the family was daily fighting and all had to do with Casey. And now neighbours seem to confirm that.

And I think this was the Anthony's biggest mistake publicity wise. Trying to hide the real situation at home. I understand it, like I understand why they wouldn't want to go on air and say we were fighting for this, for that, etc. but they could have at least not try to hide it either. Let things and stories take their own natural route instead of them seem deceptive.

For example: George's story of wanting to get something from Cayse's car and people debating why would he need a tool from Casey's car to fix Cindy's car, etc. I think there was no need for any tool. GEORGE WANTED AN EXCUSE TO OPEN CAYSE'S CAR AND CHECK ABOUT THE GAZ CANS. That's all. And like this example so many other examples where they try desperately to keep their private affairs private, but when a child is missing and the whole world is watching from your front yard, well it is impossible to do. Does anyone believe that Cindy took Amy and went ot find Cayse at the boyfriend's house and had a pleasant chat and then drove around exchanging plesantries and asking polite questions of why she was lying, where Caylee was, etc.? I don't believe it for a minute.

And something else: If the neighbour heard a fight on the 15th it could have been for Casey's next day plans (the 16th?). She wanted to go someplace and she wanted babysitters? So while nobody is available and they tell her, she keeps on insisting on the next day, this perhaps explains why they were not picking up the phone? Nobody was answering the phone of her? It definitely explains the mystery why so many calls and nobody answering. Not necessarily my theory of needing a nanny, but definitely the fight on the 15th that the neighbour says happened.

Since Cindy says that the kidnapper has Caseys cell phone.....why not just call and ask for Caylee back? :waitasec:

Since Cindy says that the kidnapper has Caseys cell phone.....why not just call and ask for Caylee back? :waitasec:
Ok...I must have missed something, again. Cindy said the kidnapper has Casey's cell phone. Please tell me where you saw/heard that?! Just when i think it can't get any stranger!!

:bang:

I know right? But but...it is disconnected right? So.....they have what? A name in a book and a non existent number right next to it? Haven't they paid any attention? Casey wrote imaginary names and attached the neighbours phone numbers to them.

:bang::bang:

GameTheory- I'm with you. I think if the family didn't try so hard to look like the Donna Reed family they would have gotten much more sympathy. I do feel terrible for the family, but I get so angry with the "mistruths" that sometimes I can't feel anything else.

Someone is going to be swallowed whole and I don't think it is going to end up being Casey for the short term.

I am concerned that the reason for the "new testing" of the "air" means the tests could be inconclusive on the stain etc. found in the trunk. I find this very troubling they are going to such extremes. They wouldn't be doing this if they had the "goods".

Now, we hear of the neighbor stating a huge fight happened on Father's Day weekend (assuming the neighbor KNOWS the date of Father's Day unlike the Anthonys) between the parents and Casey. To me, this sends up even more red flags about the family as a whole being involved (excluding Lee) because it would mean that they bold faced lied about it. Surely other neighbors could hear it since that one did! I would be knocking on doors in front and BEHIND their house to ask what they heard. I am also certain in Florida on weekends (especially that weekend), people were grilling outside and spending time with families in the neighborhood.

If you read more about The Body Farm you will see that LE may be using The Body farm to narrow down a time of or cause death because LE found the material to be decomp material.

Wikipedia has a good summary...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member