Caylee Memorial 2-10-2009 #2

The memorial was meant to celebrate Caylee's life. Casey was her mother. That can't be changed. I think it's important that people see that there was love (or at least what appeared to be love) shared between Caylee and Casey. Had there been huge photos of Casey all over the place I would feel differently, but one small photo in which Caylee was obviously the focus of the photo is not inappropriate, IMO.

I believe that photo was on the table right beside the huge heart floral arrangement with Caylee's picture in the middle that was shown over&over so it wasn't just a small photo that nobody would notice.

I believe that photo was on the table right beside the huge heart floral arrangement with Caylee's picture in the middle that was shown over&over so it wasn't just a small photo that nobody would notice.

If we're talking about the same photo, I believe it was an 8x10. That's small compared to the blown up photos of Caylee. I didn't say it was so small no one would notice it.

If we're talking about the same photo, I believe it was an 8x10. That's small compared to the blown up photos of Caylee. I didn't say it was so small no one would notice it.

The size doesn't matter when it was the only one (in a frame) on the table with the candles front & center right beside the huge heart arrangement of Caylee..I'm not sure what we're debating here?

Parts of the service were beautiful. However, I think the Anthony's definitely laid the ground work for their new careers. I think LA is struggling the most, appears to have a lot of unresolved anger that is not being directed @ the appropriate person.

Honestly, my biggest issue, and it is very petty. How much time did Caylee spend in front of the T.V.???
Problely has much has my grandson in weather it can be alot.

i didnt watch it, i didnt want to watch it
but i read the play by play - thanks for those that were posting about it

i think the whole thing was a load of bull crap

these people have my sympathy wholeheartedly for their tremendous loss

however, the whole thing just seems very inappropriate by bringing the killers name into it......

geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesh :mad:

i didnt watch it, i didnt want to watch it
but i read the play by play - thanks for those that were posting about it

i think the whole thing was a load of bull crap

these people have my sympathy wholeheartedly for their tremendous loss

however, the whole thing just seems very inappropriate by bringing the killers name into it......

geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesh :mad:

Yes indeed. Nothing but more lies and sympathy-seeking. I can't believe how many people fell for this. Once again, exploiting Caylee for their own gain. Sickening.

I am just now getting to watch it on youtube and it is absolutely wrenching. The whole family was barely hanging on, and I admire their strength. I would have made an absolute spectacle of myself (and have, actually :) at such a service.

Thank you Patty G for all of your hard work in posting videos for those of us without cable or live streaming/internet ability. You do so much for us.

I didn't see it this way at all. CA was obviously enjoying being Queen of the Ball. This whole thing was disgusting and an obvious ploy for sympathy. I do not, never have, and probably never will, trust these people.

I still say there should have been protestors. This was not about Caylee, it was about CA, GA, LA, and especially KC herself.

Yes indeed. Nothing but more lies and sympathy-seeking. I can't believe how many people fell for this. Once again, exploiting Caylee for their own gain. Sickening.

yep

the more this onion gets peeled the more it stinks
:crazy:

yep

the more this onion gets peeled the more it stinks
:crazy:

Thank you! I've followed this since the proverbial Day One, but yesterday and today, well...I've had it. What is wrong with these news anchors? Can't they see straight through this whole shebang? Are they afraid of something? What happened to responsible and thought-provoking reporting?

No more NG, no more MG, and ESPECIALLY no more JVM! I can't wait for the trial though, when tru-TV will put some intelligent people on.

thank you! I've followed this since the proverbial day one, but yesterday and today, well...i've had it. What is wrong with these news anchors? Can't they see straight through this whole shebang? Are they afraid of something? What happened to responsible and thought-provoking reporting?

No more ng, no more mg, and especially no more jvm! I can't wait for the trial though, when tru-tv will put some intelligent people on.

amen brother

The memorial was meant to celebrate Caylee's life. Casey was her mother. That can't be changed. I think it's important people see that there was love (or at least what appeared to be love) shared between Caylee and Casey. Had there been huge photos of Casey all over the place I would feel differently, but one small photo in which Caylee was obviously the focus of the photo is not inappropriate, IMO.

I think we should just agree to disagree. I'm a values person, was raised by a certain code. Right is right and wrong is wrong (values over feelings). I feel the picture was highly inappropriate. Of course, almost everything this family does is not appropriate.

Most memorials for murder victims don't celebrate a relationship between the victim and killer.

I think we should just agree to disagree. I'm a values person, was raised by a certain code. Right is right and wrong is wrong (values over feelings). I feel the picture was highly inappropriate. Of course, almost everything this family does is not appropriate.

Most memorials for murder victims don't celebrate a relationship between the victim and killer.

Gee, I thought I had values too. What do I know?

The A's have the right to forgive her or chose to believe she's not guilty but still it was shocking for many to see the 'victim' kissing the 'accused' in that photo during the 'victim's' memorial service.

All I could think of was the darn sticker she left on the duct tape.

I know the memorial was a celebration of life and I only watched it on Nancy Grace and didn't see the whole thing, but why wasn't there any mention of Caylee being murdered, taken away, untimely death, justice, God knows what happened, etc! When I think of it this way, then it seems very inappropriate to mention the one who is accused of murdering Caylee and how very much she is loved and how united the family is.

I know the memorial was a celebration of life and I only watched it on Nancy Grace and didn't see the whole thing, but why wasn't there any mention of Caylee being murdered, taken away, untimely death, justice, God knows what happened, etc! When I think of it this way, then it seems very inappropriate to mention the one who is accused of murdering Caylee and how very much she is loved and how united the family is.

Totally agree with you here, except maybe I don't think it was a celebration of life. It was a huge scam perpetrated by the A's - I'm sure with BC's "guidance" - again at the expense of Caylee - to attempt to make themselves look good and pitiable.

I'm sorry I can't shut up about this, but this Memorial made me madder than anything so far in this case, and that's saying a whole HECK of a lot. I still can't believe how many people fell for this and seemed to forget what the A's have been doing all along. This is the icing on the cake, the cherry on the sundae, and absolutely despicable.

I'm going to bed now but I won't sleep knowing there are such dastardly people in Orlando, and knowing exactly what they're trying to pull.

All I've got left to say has been said a million times: poor, poor Caylee.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ms.Priss74
Back