Child Stars Being Sexualized

I am astonished that parents let their kids wear suits that have a bottom like that.

The pictures of the clothes the girl is wearing seem like they cover a lot and are not sexy. Just the high heel shoes are weird to me.

Of course, they are the orthopedic surgeon’s best friend. $$$$$$$$$$$$

I do not get, wanting kids to look like little adults, or have adult things, as children. It gives them nothing to look forward to. My cousins were allowed to drive before they turned 16. What did they have to look forward to at 16? Back to swimwear, and outfits,

These are the type suits we usually get for the kids, and that I was permitted to wear, when we went to the beach when I was a kid. Not that we PAY that for them, just examples.
http://www.bethmone.com/store/category/12/86/Swimwear/

OMG. I'm just not sure in which thread to post this.

Tom Sizemore reportedly kicked off 2003 movie set for touching 11-year-old-girl

The news comes from The Hollywood Reporter, which claims at least 12 people who worked on the set of the 2003 film “Born Killers,” not to be confused with the 1994 film “Natural Born Killers” in which Sizemore also played a role, came forward. The star reportedly was removed from the set after an 11-year-old co-star revealed that she believed her genitals were touched during a photoshoot in which she had to sit on Sizemore’s lap.

Disturbing Tom Sizemore Allegation, Involving 11-Year-Old Co-Star, Surfaces

The incident is said to have taken place on a Utah film set in 2003.

The roughly half-hour session required the young actress, who had a small role in the production, to be seated on Sizemore’s lap in a holiday tableau. This is when Sizemore allegedly either rubbed his finger against the girl's vagina or inserted it inside. Production manager Cassidy Lunnen recalls that “the girl was so young it was unclear to her and [later] her parents what had actually taken place and if it was intentional or not.”

Disturbing Tom Sizemore Allegation, Involving 11-Year-Old Co-Star, Surfaces

The incident is said to have taken place on a Utah film set in 2003.

"The Hollywood Reporter spoke to 12 cast and crew members who confirmed the incident,"

And... ? They all went home and forgot about it and he kept working. OMG. I feel sick.

After the young actress told her mother about the alleged encounter, Sizemore was reportedly ordered to leave the set—although he was allowed back on for reshoots in California after the actress’s family declined to press charges. Sizemore reportedly denied his co-star’s claim at the time, though The Hollywood Reporter claims that both his management firm and talent agency stopped working with him afterward.

I don't understand why anyone went near him again.

Designer Gary Goddard on leave amid sexual misconduct accusations

Goddard has denied accusations from actor Anthony Edwards and another actor, who say Goddard molested them when they were children.

Goddard has designed several theme park attractions based on Hollywood films. He has worked as a Broadway producer and directed 1987′s “Masters Of The Universe,” a live action film based on the He-Man cartoon.

https://pagesix.com/2017/11/28/desi...6.1921932505.1511883297-1593101217.1478525702

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SoCal Greg
Back