Chloroform Parties - Inhalent Abuse

parties? OMG, I am so blind to wondering what my 18 yr old dd is doing when she leaves. Good lord I'm out of touch. There's also this NATURAL drug that is sold all over the place in Canada, harder to get here so I hear.
Salvia - for all the parents out there. Completely dangerous & completely LEGAL. It's a hallucinogen that can cause high euphoria & feeling of superiority & universe knowledge - life becomes so clear... kids do it alone, crazy stuff. but chloroform parties? Goodness me.
Salvia, as in the flower??? The ones I have in pots in the front of my house???

Yes, Salvia is like taking acid in a way, puts you in a trancelike state, hallucinating, having absolutely no control over you body, actions or words. Its pretty messed up.

Ive stated this before and Im stating it again, I dont think Casey was using the Cloroform to put her to sleep to go out and party, that doesnt even make sense because it doesnt keep one out very long at all. I do think she used it to kill her and I think it was premeditated.

I wonder if chloroform could also be used in some kind of fetish sex? Like acting out certain scenes? I just thought of it, I'm trying to think of any reason why she would have this in the first place. I know she was very "active" if you know what I mean.

It seems as though Ricardo M may use it as well (just IMO) seeing as though he has that pic on his Facebook that says "win her over with chloroform". I don't know just thinking of anything at this point.

I wonder if chloroform could also be used in some kind of fetish sex? Like acting out certain scenes? I just thought of it, I'm trying to think of any reason why she would have this in the first place. I know she was very "active" if you know what I mean.

It seems as though Ricardo M may use it as well (just IMO) seeing as though he has that pic on his Facebook that says "win her over with chloroform". I don't know just thinking of anything at this point.

What?! Oh, me thinks you might be onto something! Do you know where I could find a link to this picture? I thought he closed him Facebook down to the public... Seriously, she might have googled chloroform after reading that under his picture. That wouldn't explain it in the car though. You might have set up reasonable doubt for the defense too. I can hear it now.. Casey will be saying someone drugged her with the compound as a joke. Then threw her in the trunk. Some of it must have spilled. Oh wait, this is Crazy Casey we are talking about. The lie would be something more outlandish and elaborate. How the kidnappers drugged her? No wait.. Ninjas! No? What about aliens? Yeah, not illegal aliens, but aliens from outer space because that is what she has been telling us through her "code".

On a serious level, RM making reference to the same chemical found in KC's trunk is another one of the bizarre coincidences of this case...

"..........

But if someone actually wanted to drug a child to sleep, instead of just dropping the child off at their parents' house, wouldn't it be a lot more likely that they would simply use children's Benedryl or some other readily available, over the counter or even prescription drug that the person could get hold of? (Not that this would be safe or acceptable in any way either, obviously, but it seems more likely since other drugs are so readily available.) ... "

I've never liked the fact that Moms use anything, including Benadryl, to put their kids to sleep, especially for the parent's convenience. But I hear it all the time! :mad:

I'm in psych now and, over the past 35 years as a nurse, I've worked in a Children's Hospital ER (trauma and walk-in), on a peds medical floor, in Labor/Delivery, and several walk-in clinics.
During this time, I've seen Benadryl used for so many different things...
insomnia (sleeplessness), allergic reactions, with-drawal symptoms, itching, anxiety, cold/allergy symptoms, etc.

Benadryl has always been my "miracle med" because it has so many uses, is non-addicting, is fast-acting,
and can now be obtained "over the counter". (In the "olden days", it was by 'script only.)

BUT... if used on a daily/regular basis, one can build up a tolerance for it.
(It will eventually take higher doses to be effective).

AND... Benadryl can have a reverse effect on some patients.
The patient becomes more restless, more awake, jittery, hyper-verbal, paranoid, manic, etc.
At that time, no amount of Benadryl would be effective.

I've seen many times where tolerance or a reverse effect developed and the Mother overdosed her child...
or worse, used something much stronger to put her child to sleep.

Because Casey seemed so desperate (the phone calls) and continued to go out and party (the photos)...
I could definitely see Casey trying anything, including chloraform to get Caylee to calm down and/or go to sleep, thus overdosing her.

Good Morning America will have never before seen video of Casey and Caylee within the next half hour.

I put the word "Cholorform" in google and in addition to all the links that came up there was a google ad that appeared on the left. The ad was for Science Lab dot com.

When I clicked on the ad I was taken to their page on Cholorform. It was a bunch of science and tables and a long listing of different types and sizes of Cholorform to check off and order. For What It's Worth you can get 100 mil for $32.50

I did not click on the order link. Maybe you have to prove you are legit before ordering it but let's face it. Cholorform is easy to get. So easy to get that when you type in the word itself you get an advertisement for a company that sells it.

http://www.sciencelab.com/page/S/PVAR/SLC1888?gclid=CPCClqvHxJUCFQv7agodDTznig

Last year, I was in a health food store buying some vitamins. I distinctly remember looking at the bottom shelf and seeing several large bottles with 'Chloroform' in large letters. And they were for sale...not sure how much because I have no use for it. I thought that was strange - being that people could use that to abduct another person...as seen in movies, etc. I thought to myself 'wow, I didin't realize that stuff was so easy to get'. Maybe there are different forms of it? Don't know much about it, just that that really stood out when I saw it.

Michael Baden was on Fox earlier and mentioned chloroform parties where kids are given chloroform so that their parents can go out and party and that KC fit the criteria for that. I'm off to find a link...

i think we've found our nanny... :(

Casey was drug tested right?

Wonder if they tested her hair? Maybe that would show if she herself had been abusing chloroform?

Maybe Caylee's hair will tell if she had been given it regularly?

I wonder if you can find it in the hair like other drugs - probably.

P.S. - The salvia is not the same one we grow in our gardens as pretty flowers. Outlawed in my state - but before that you could buy it at some malls even. You can still get it online I believe. Scary - cuz it is way powerful - like acid.

Last year, I was in a health food store buying some vitamins. I distinctly remember looking at the bottom shelf and seeing several large bottles with 'Chloroform' in large letters. And they were for sale...not sure how much because I have no use for it. I thought that was strange - being that people could use that to abduct another person...as seen in movies, etc. I thought to myself 'wow, I didin't realize that stuff was so easy to get'. Maybe there are different forms of it? Don't know much about it, just that that really stood out when I saw it.

That is strange considering that it is a known carcinogen that also causes severe liver damage. You wonder what it would be doing in a health food store.

Michael Baden was on Fox earlier and mentioned chloroform parties where kids are given chloroform so that their parents can go out and party and that KC fit the criteria for that. I'm off to find a link...

Rember when Amy H. in the docs said casey brought Caylee to parties and "That kid will sleep through anything" (talking about Caylee)

I do believe that she is soooooo very guilty of harming her precious child. Although I think she should get the death penalty I think she would suffer more if she had to spend life in prison. Prisoners don't take kindly to people who harm children. JMHO

Let her sit in jail! :behindbar She needs to suffer and sorry, I don't think she is suffering already!

Until the news of the Chloroform came out, I thought perhaps she had the gas cans in the car and left Caylee sleeping and the heat and the fumes from the gas cans may have killed Caylee, not anymore.

Anyhow, I found several sites science and chemistry sites that show you and tell you exactly how to make Chloroform, one has pictures. I'm just speechless right now.
After I watched this report and when it was mentioned that Caylee "would sleep thru anything" I can just envision Casey doping her as a regular practice so she can party or have some alone time with her dudes. A mental picture that just haunts me.........:mad:

When I googled chloroform I found a number of videos on you tube making reference to it. One of the most interesting is a song and video called "Chloroform Girl" by Pokadot Cadaver. It was on their album "Purgatory Dance Party". Music is light but with very disturbing lyrics.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A2r4HE29qSs&feature=related

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back