Christmas 1996

Buzzm1 said:
JBean, the DA made a strong point of mentioning that sometimes arrests have to be made before the investigation is complete. I'm wondering how substantive any corroborating evidence against Karr is??
Too early to say, IMO. But I have to believe they have got something of value. Something of value in a big way, i hope.
I keep thinking about the fact that many of us are recalling Christmas day itself.That is a much more memorable time than Christmas night, IMO.

JBean said:
Too early to say, IMO. But I have to believe they have got something of value. Something of value in a big way, i hope.
I keep thinking about the fact that many of us are recalling Christmas day itself.That is a much more memorable time than Christmas night, IMO.

A handwriting match would serve well.

I couldn't tell you what I did or who I was with on Christmas day & eve 1996. I am sure I was with my husband and my son. The only thing I remember about that Xmas is that I found out I was pregnant with my daughter on December 26th, 1996.

Wudge said:
A handwriting match would serve well.
I saw a handwriting comparison last night on TV. But it was only his signature, so not much could be gleaned from it.I am anxious to see what comes of this aspect for sure.

Rachael said:
I couldn't tell you what I did or who I was with on Christmas day & eve 1996. I am sure I was with my husband and my son. The only thing I remember about that Xmas is that I found out I was pregnant with my daughter on December 26th, 1996.
Hi rachael :blowkiss: That would be a pretty significant memory!
I think it might be easier to remember Christmas morning than Christmas night.

JBean said:
Hi rachael :blowkiss: That would be a pretty significant memory!
I think it might be easier to remember Christmas morning than Christmas night.

My husband has worked a few times on Xmas day but I couldn't tell you which years he did it. I would know if he was missing for a day or two no matter what month/week/day/year it was.

JBean said:
I saw a handwriting comparison last night on TV. But it was only his signature, so not much could be gleaned from it.I am anxious to see what comes of this aspect for sure.

The ransom note was done in print. I highly suspect that the D.A.'s team would has compared samples that Karr would have made on loan applications, places of prior employment, etc..

Rachael said:
My husband has worked a few times on Xmas day but I couldn't tell you which years he did it. I would know if he was missing for a day or two no matter what month/week/day/year it was.
I agree..but he may not have been "missing" He may have said where he was, but it just wasn't the truth.

Wudge said:
The ransom note was done in print. I highly suspect that the D.A.'s team would has compared samples that Karr would have made on loan applications, places of prior employment, etc..
I sure hope so. It seems like it could have been done so easily.

I think most of us cannot remember what we did January 14th 1996, but Christmas? Most of us do the same thing every year with family and we'd know if a spouse or son or whomever was missing one of those years get-togethers.

What I find amazing is that the lawyer for the ex-wife said that INVESTIGATORS NEVER contacted her regarding her husband!!!! That is proposterous to me!

sejay3911 said:
I think most of us cannot remember what we did January 14th 1996, but Christmas? Most of us do the same thing every year with family and we'd know if a spouse or son or whomever was missing one of those years get-togethers.

What I find amazing is that the lawyer for the ex-wife said that INVESTIGATORS NEVER contacted her regarding her husband!!!! That is proposterous to me!
I think there may have been fear of flight.

JBean said:
I think there may have been fear of flight.
that cant be the reason-they could have put him in jail without bail for fleeing his charges on *advertiser censored*..they had lots to hold him with that had nothing to do with the JBR case and I think they made a strategic error in bringing him into the JBR case at all..even if he was a person of interest.
I have never thot the ramseys werre involved but I really dont hold any hopes out on this sack of whack..he is just mentally ill I think..out the other side delusional.

newtv said:
that cant be the reason-they could have put him in jail without bail for fleeing his charges on *advertiser censored*..they had lots to hold him with that had nothing to do with the JBR case and I think they made a strategic error in bringing him into the JBR case at all..even if he was a person of interest.
I have never thot the ramseys werre involved but I really dont hold any hopes out on this sack of whack..he is just mentally ill I think..out the other side delusional.
HI new..i have no idea. Just throwing things out there.
But I don't know that it would be that easy to get the Thai LE involved on some misdemeanor *advertiser censored* charges from the US? i really don't know.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back